Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,734 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. (853 Views)

Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. / 5 Secrets You Must Not Tell Your Best Friend -no Matter Wht / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
Slimyem... My heart-beat & my smile... Well to the topic;

This are secular views;

1. Whether u av sex with a guy or not does nt guarantee the success of a relationship.

2. That u sleep wit a guy the first time u visited him does nt change his view about u.

3. Motives & intentions as well as a choice to stay true is usually what matters. U knw dis in a guy only by faith. Lol

4. Relationship requires hard work. Plant a maize without watering it or tending to it or removing the weeds & see hw itll turn out.

5. Neva joke wit an open-minded guy. They are better dan my barrister friend dat weeped in a girls face just to swim in her ocean.

6. Neva take a ladies word for it wen ur asking her out. Shes only talking.

7. Beta to date a 27 yr & above guy cos theres probability of seriousness. Yes probability. Dnt fail to advice those teens & early twenties girls dat are full of delusions & illusions.

IT STILL PLENTY O BEFORE THOSE PSYCHOS START SAYING ITS MUCH.

8. Stay mnths before u say yes to him doesnt mean he wont bail out afta a mnth.

9. Dat u just disvirgined a girl doesnt mean he wont sleep wit anoda next week.

10. A relationship can stop any day any time. Work it bt always knw life is unfair.

11. Dat a girl cheat on u doesnt mean she doesnt love u... Mistakes do happen. Afterall guys u knw naaw.

12. 98% of guys cheat... Deceive urself dat he is faithful.

STILL PLENTY O.
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
richarts:

12. 98% of guys cheat... Deceive urself dat he is faithful.
Your statistician should be shot!
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
richarts: 11. Dat a girl cheat on u doesnt mean she doesnt love u... Mistakes do happen. Afterall guys u knw naaw.
Even the Devil himself knows this is a lie. . . If you love someone for what "love" really is, you will NEVER cheat on him/her. Don't get it twisted, Love is different from lust. They are two very parallel lines that can never meet!

1 Like

Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by slimyemm: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
nice points.... apart from the holes sexkillz pointed out!
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Sexkillz... Its a secular view nt spiritual naaw. Love as u see it does nt exist no more. Mistakes happen uhn?... In ds life of complications?.

No view is totally right & nothin shud b totally discarded u hear Sexkillz.
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
richarts: Sexkillz... Its a secular view nt spiritual naaw. Love as u see it does nt exist no more. Mistakes happen uhn?. In ds life of complications.

Nothin is totally right & nothin shud b totally discarded u hear Sexkillz.
The only rebuttal i have is:

Rules can be twisted but principles can never change. . . You know warra mean. wink
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Not bad....some of the facts are not scientifically proven sha,they can be countered.
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Emmy9ite: Not bad....some of the facts are not scientifically proven sha,they can be countered.

True Emmy but state the ones u disagree wit. Those things r just my mindset sha.
Re: Relationships... Secrets You Dont Know. by Ebeeluv: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
2. That u sleep wit a guy the first time u visited him does nt change his view about u.

It actually does. He will think that's how you sleep with every guy that ever asked you out.

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Gift / Have You Ever Tried Speed Dating? / How Do I Stay True To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.