Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband (22616 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by joanana(f): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Konnektions146:

nne, no lady works here except these egbugas talking, cooking has turned into slavery, God bless u

You work? n? He should go hungry? Hell No!!!!!!! i will cook for him before he will go out eat "Belusum" Cooking is not slavery, its a hubby!!!!!! its natural for a woman to cook for her hubby, if she cant do it alone, she can tell her hubby to help out, they r a team!!! get it!!! wink Besides ur hubby is ur big baby treat him as one!!! Pamper him with sumcious meals grin grin grin grin grin grin like the saying goes"the way to a man's heart is through his stomach"... grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kunlej2: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
it is very simple. OP does not know how to cook
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Konnektions146(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
joanana:
You work? n? He should go hungry? Hell No!!!!!!! i will cook for him before he will go out eat "Belusum" Cooking is not slavery, its a hubby!!!!!! its natural for a woman to cook for her hubby, if she cant do it alone, she can tell her hubby to help out, they r a team!!! get it!!! wink Besides ur hubby is ur big baby treat him as one!!! Pamper him with sumptuous meals grin grin grin grin grin grin like the saying goes"the way to a man's heart is through his stomach"... grin grin grin
dont mind dem, if the man goes out and get attracted to anoda lady , dey will say devil has visited deir home,
nne, biko, siere di gi ezigbo nri, o ga n'anya till de rest of yur life.

biko, ewena iwe, gini bu "Belusum"? lmao
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by joanana(f): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Konnektions146:
dont mind dem, if the man goes out and get attracted to anoda lady , dey will say devil has visited deir home,
nne, biko, siere di gi ezigbo nri, o ga n'anya till de rest of yur life.

biko, ewena iwe, gini bu "Belusum"? lmao

'Belu sumu' is love portion ... only me grin The man answers only to person that gave him "belu sumu" grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Konnektions146(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
joanana:

'Belu sumu' is love portion ... only me grin The man answers only to person that gave him "belu sumu" grin grin grin grin
chei, ndewo, thanks

no be smalll

"belu soomuu"
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by omotola1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
freecocoa: What is this one saying?

Knives are kept in the kitchen,so what?

Like someone can't overpower you,collect the knife come beat craze comot from your head untop,mstcheew.
You dey mind her? LWKMD o jare... @ OP, u are not serious at all. Dem go just beat u lasan! And u go eventually cook d food. So why not avoid the koboko/pankere & do ur normal duty!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
See, all these manwashed women, believing their life is in the kitchen.

When you're getting beats from ýour husband, isokay, he can do that too because you have a toto. smiley
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane: See, all these manwashed women, believing their life is in the kitchen.

When you're getting beats from ýour husband, isokay, he can do that too because you have a toto. smiley
it's soo sad to read, seriously!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by emmatok(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane: See, all these manwashed women, believing their life is in the kitchen.

Abegi, go sit down some were.

If woman wakes up in the morning and insist on not cooking, then her children will starve to death.

Let me tell you cooking is one of the most easiest thing to do at home.

If you wake-up in the morning, you don't take care of your children and hubby, why are you a WIFE/MOTHER. tongue

LAZINESS IS A DECEASE.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2012
^sharrap, jare!
Cooking is the easier thing to do? Wait, so why can't you as a guy get up and go cook?

Lol@cooking is what makes you a mother

Emmatok, you see, nowadays, men are cooking and for me, a male chef is all I need jare.

You guys are the lazy ones, your mothers taught you how to cook but you sit your flat nyashes and pretend to have gender roles to play. Mtchew!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 31, 2012
emmatok:

Abegi, go sit down some were.

If woman wakes up in the morning and insist on not cooking, then her children will starve to death.

Let me tell you cooking is one of the most easiest thing to do at home.

If you wake-up in the morning, you don't take care of your children and hubby, why are you a WIFE/MOTHER. tongue

LAZINESS IS A DECEASE.

Na so bros. Jus dey fire. . .
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 31, 2012
Konnektions146:

Some men will cheat because of the flimsiet reasons. So if the woman doesn't like cooking breakfast that should be grounds for getting attracted to another lady? That means women should also go out and get attracted to other men when their husbands cannot provide money for them.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 5:16am On Jul 31, 2012
^[size=16pt]Gbam![/size]
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2012
If I can't even wake up early to have a proper breakfast for myself, what more can I do for a man with 2 working legs, 2 working hands, a high functional cognitive faculty, and a very nice kitchen with all utensils provided.

The poster's boyfriend must be a Nigerian man. Their lazy, high-royal maintenance is outta of this world. They're like paupers who wants to be treated like royalty.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If I can't even wake up early to have a proper breakfast for myself, what more can I do for a man with 2 working legs, 2 working hands, a high functional cognitive faculty, and a very nice kitchen with all utensils provided.

The poster's boyfriend must be a Nigerian man. Their lazy, high-royal maintenance is outta of this world. They're like paupers who wants to be treated like royalty.
my sister i tire ooo
i wonder why he can't go into the kitchen to make cereal, microwave pancakes or fry eggs for himself..........
Or prolly boiling water 4 tea is going to shrink his manhood undecided
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

But why should they assist with cooking when they have bought a full time slave that will do the job all the time instead
tongue
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
my sister i tire ooo
i wonder why he can't go into the kitchen to make cereal, microwave pancakes or fry eggs for himself..........
Or prolly boiling water 4 tea is going to shrink his manhood undecided

That's likely the case with them.
How e go fit explain it to his neighbors that he's the one making his own breakfast? It's all about this nasty cultural ego.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:

But why should they assist with cooking when they have bought a full time slave that will do the job all the time instead
tongue

Don't mind me if I decide to overstep this post. . . . angry
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Don't mind me if I decide to overstep this post. . . . angry
That was a sarcastic comment.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:
That was a sarcastic comment.

lol I know.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by tollu: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2012
Konnektions146:
yu too dey talk cos others follow talk, just pray to get a boyfriend 1st and then other things would be sorted out. mtcheeeew.

Abi ode ni eleyii ni?

Who has time to read what others might have said in the past? Arindin agba.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by tollu: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2012
omotola1:
You dey mind her? LWKMD o jare... @ OP, u are not serious at all. Dem go just beat u lasan! And u go eventually cook d food. So why not avoid the koboko/pankere & do ur normal duty!

O mashe o. I pray you meet the kind of woman wey go cook you well well. Won ma se e jina, ara e ma bale.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by emmatok(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2012
kandiikane: ^sharrap, jare!
Cooking is the easier thing to do? Wait, so why can't you as a guy get up and go cook?

Lol@cooking is what makes you a mother

Emmatok, you see, nowadays, men are cooking and for me, a male chef is all I need jare.

You guys are the lazy ones, your mothers taught you how to cook but you sit your flat nyashes and pretend to have gender roles to play. Mtchew!

Well if you live with me, you surely die of hunger, because i will Prep my good food, breakfast, lunch and dinner with all JOY grin grin

If you like eat KFC and other junks 24/7, na your WAHALA BE THAT.

But no lazy women will ever taste my food.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2012
^dude, let your wife worry about eating your food since, I certainly know I won't marry a pauper like you who cannot afford food made by a chef. tongue
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by emmatok(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
kandiikane: ^dude, let your wife worry about eating your food since, I certainly know I won't marry a pauper like you who cannot afford food made by a chef. tongue

LOL,

Look who is calling another person a pauper.

So you think every RICH MEN,PROFESSORS,BANKERS must get a CHEF.

Is getting a chef, now an evidence of wealth?

Keep living in your delusions.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by omotola1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
tollu:

O mashe o. I pray you meet the kind of woman wey go cook you well well. Won ma se e jina, ara e ma bale.
Wetin dis one dey talk sef?
Well, my own woman is the cooking type sha. Not a lazy type like the OP! So therefore, save ur useless prayer in ur purse!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Omotola, why are you pretending to be a man. If you want argue say women should be in the kitchen, isokay, you can say you as a woman want to be in the kitchen.
emmatok:

LOL,

Look who is calling another person a pauper.

So you think every RICH MEN,PROFESSORS,BANKERS must get a CHEF.

Is getting a chef, now an evidence of wealth?

Keep living in your delusions.

Every hardworking man who brings enough money home and then some should be able to bring in a chef or maid if the wife feels like the kitchen is not for her.

Only paupers will use "if you don't cook, your man will go find a another woman" as an excuse for their laziness, selfishness and cheating ways and the manwashed women buy into it because they have become domesticated slaves in their own homes.

Useless things!

A Good man won't date a woman because she loves being in the kitchen. That's a minor.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
My husband cheated on me because I did not cook for him but isokay, I deserved it because I have a toto.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
['
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
kandiikane: Omotola, why are you pretending to be a man. If you want argue say women should be in the kitchen, isokay, you can say you as a woman want to be in the kitchen.

LWKMD
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by safeLove(f): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
I'm suprise that this thread is still on.
Well,there's no biggie in hiring a cook. As long as you don't run off to eat the one cooked by your mistress while telling her how lazy and untrained your wife is and how she doesn't cook for you.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
sosoluv:
Maybe u shud get him a love portion the one u put in food!!!
You too, another one! Don't you know what sarcasm is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South African Lady Who Got Married At 17 Gives Marriage Survival Tips / All About Babies / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.