Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,869 members, 7,918,854 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans (10596 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Buhari Deserves Place In Guinness Book Of Records - NFF President / Arsenal Players In Malta Guinness Workout Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by mukina2: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jaQY3yjm-4

four Arsenal Players,Bacary Sagna, Lukas Podolski, Tomas Rosicky and Per Mertesacker will be at the eko hotel . 150 tickets will be given out, and only these people will get the chance to meet the stars.

The players will take part in a busy schedule of events in Lagos. Emmanuel Agu, marketing manager for (Malta) Guinness Nigeria plc commented: "Malta Guinness is the Official Malt Drink of Arsenal in Nigeria and we are looking forward to welcoming the Arsenal players to Lagos.

"We are sure that they will have a most enjoyable visit as they experience the energy and vitality of their Nigerian fans. Over the next few days, we will be announcing how fans of the nation's No 1 malt drink - Malta Guinness - can enjoy not only the goodness of our new lower sugar variant, but also win the opportunity to interact and get involved with their idols at a number of exclusive events during their stay.

The players will also be making appearances for mobile network operator Airtel. Deepak Srivastava, chief operating officer and executive director for Airtel Nigeria, said: "Arsenal has a very large supporter base in Nigeria and Airtel is eager to connect these fans with some of their favourite football players.

"Indeed, Airtel is extremely committed to creating opportunities to excite and engage telecommunications consumers just as we are passionate about realising our brand vision of being the most-loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-first-team-stars-will-fly-to-nigeria
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Aha..whch kind video be this...
1)of what use is it to nairalanders?
2)Why on earth did it make front page?
3)Why was the recording not completed?
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by BizBooks(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
6 Seconds. That's it?
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by ypzilanti: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Bronze medal! I'm third!

1 Like

Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by uceee(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Before the bashing begins, what does the message say? Someone who's watched it should please post the message 4 we mobile phone viewers.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by Super1759: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mukina the mukina! The front page militant

5 Likes

Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by BizBooks(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
uceee: Before the bashing begins, what does the message say? Someone who's watched it should please post the message 4 we mobile phone viewers.

The message says"

Hi, I’m Bacary Sagna and we’re looking forward to meet Malta Guiness guests in Lagos.

Remember, Sagna is French, so pardon his English.

1 Like

Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by Dotman01(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
binger: Aha..whch kind video be this...
1)of what use is it to nairalanders?
2)Why on earth did it make front page?
3)Why was the recording not completed?
1. Mukina supports Arsenal
2. Thats done by mukina
3. Why did u watch it? Why bothering urself.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by puskin: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
BizBooks:

The message says"

Hi, I’m Bacary Sagna and we’re looking forward to meet Malta Guiness guests in Lagos.

Remember, Sagna is French, so pardon his English.

How does this affect the price of [b]kpomo [/b]in the market.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by dont8(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
It's our year of 'cupful'! Gunner for life.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by Ninilowo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
uceee: Before the bashing begins, what does the message say? Someone who's watched it should please post the message 4 we mobile phone viewers.
I am bacary sagna and we are lookin forward to meet malta guiness fans in lagos.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by BizBooks(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
puskin:

That question should be directed to Mukina, not me.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by BizBooks(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
dont8: It's our year of 'cupful'! Gunner for life.

Stop dreaming.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by luvinhubby(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2012
ypzilanti: Bronze medal! I'm third!
Call a party, African man!!
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by dont8(m): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2012
I'm not a Joseph, but it's a fact, stop being Mr. Thomas.
BizBooks:

Stop dreaming.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by BizBooks(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2012
dont8: I'm not a Joseph, but it's a fact, stop being Mr. Thomas.

van Persie is gone. The team you have now is not better than what you had last year. So the
best you can do under that circumstance is 3rd or maybe 4th.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by dont8(m): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2012
Mr. Joseph, you're on your own, but watch out for my Poldoski.tongue
BizBooks:

van Persie is gone. The team you have now is not better than what you had last year. So the
best you can do under that circumstance is 3rd or maybe 4th.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by uceee(m): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2012
@bizbooks & Ninilowo, Thanks 4 the transcription.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by CeaserB: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2012
Arsenal, Malta Guinness & Airtel (Three Brands I Really Dislike) undecided
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by Ekans: 12:59am On Jul 29, 2012
Its good to dream,Arsenal fans,keep on dreaming.Ndi ala LOL.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by DBen2: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2012
We may use this opportunity to give forms free to intending arsenal fans. Gunners for life .welcome to nigeria land of opportunities world best stars .
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by heed101(m): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2012
Wubbish

angryWubbish
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by NeuroBoss(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2012
En quelle langue Bacary Sagna a-t-il parlé? Français ou Anglais?
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by Afam4eva(m): 2:01am On Jul 29, 2012
Malta Guiness has customers and not fans.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by mikron(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2012
na wetin concern arsenal concern trophies?
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by semid4lyfe(m): 3:53am On Jul 29, 2012
afam4eva: Malta Guiness has customers and not fans.

Bless you. . . didn't bother to click on the video seeing that it's only 6 seconds long
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by idirect(m): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2012
Why is Arsenal coming to Nigeria with all those clown angry angryBacary Sagna, Lukas Podolski, Tomas Rosicky and Per Mertesacker are all mumu players grin grin grin
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by NMAAJOOGU: 5:07am On Jul 29, 2012
And SANTI CARZOLA is on his way, including Nuri Sahin. Coyg.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by waja(m): 5:20am On Jul 29, 2012
puskin:

. You again?
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by Bobbystanley(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2012
Mtcheeew...i tink say na beta people sef...Dis four guys are just liabilities.
Re: Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans by Jaywon242(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2012
Bobbystanley and idirect, how are all these players mumu. U mean podolski is a mumu. Sagna,who is one of the best right backs in the world is a mumu.U must be more of a mumu then. Ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPFL: Rivers United Faces Plateau United Today (Potential Title Decider) / David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again / Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.