Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) (1914 Views)

Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently / Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart MEN? / Smart Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by sage2(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
I am a young IT professional in Lagos Nigeria. Sometime around april(2012), I consulted for a big oil and gas firm in Lagos. Working in this company, are two gorgeous ladies, both of them well known to me. Kemi(real name withheld) was my neighbour at Dolphin estate while Amara(real name also withheld) was my course mate at Unilag.

Both girls were happy to see my again after well over 5 years. They were also surprise I knew both of them. I must also confess that both girls had been my dreams girls at some points. Owing to my lack of Swag back then, my guy, I couldn't land any of them. Now nature has re-presented me with them once again, only this time as a duo and with my full swag on. As time goes on, the management became impressed with the value I was adding to the organization and my level of professionalism. I became more popular with each iteration of the solution we deployed. Top management began to hold me in high esteem and at this point my girls had to look up and asked, "hey, what is going on here?".

Both girls began to draw close to me. Suddenly, they want to know how I have been doing all these years. Now while someone was busy droping my name as her course mate, the other was busy telling whoever bothers to listen how we grew up in the same neighbourhood. To cut the long story short, these girls had a faceoff that almost resulted in a burst up. Omo, come see accusation o.

My course mate asked her rival why she wants to date me now, didn't she see me back then at the estate were we grew up? Her rival, in turn, asked her why did she not date me while we were in school and why the sudden interest in me. The problem now is that both girls have gone ahead and started bleeping me unofficially. Its even more of a problem that I can't pick one over the other. I just wish I could have them both.

For me, these are definitely not the kind of girls I would want to use and dumb. I grew up with one, and I went to school with the other.

Now I am entangled between the two women I ever truly love and one of them, I must hurt. I know for sure that my choice of a wife cannot fall outside these two women. Please I need your advice on how to handle this. Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by slimyemm: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
Stop sleeping with them both...
...only then will you be able to see clearly what you want and why you want it!
Otherwise,remain confused!cheesy
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by UncleJJ(m): 1:59am On Jul 29, 2012
Does ur chu'rch accept polygamy... Seriously jst pick one..that cooks, cleans and know the kamsutra intimately. Thats what we all need...

Let me hear you say...santarababa
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by Booty4me: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2012
Marry both
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by Tygood(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2012
So if u didn't see either of them after 5yrs u wn't marry?hop they are nt obsess wit u,i tink it is important u keep ur job n stay alive.
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2012
Dump the two and have peace. . . Be a man of discipline and principle.

Smh @ "bleeping unofficially". Did they force you? Or is it "mistake" sex? You don't stick your hand in fire and not get burnt. Save yourself now, while you still can. . .

You can as well disregard and go on bleeping "miss world and miss universe", the two "most gorgeous" ladies ever in the history of your life. . .
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2012
slimyemm: Stop sleeping with them both...

A typical slimy yemi answer.
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by sage2(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: Dump the two and have peace. . . Be a man of discipline and principle.

Smh @ "bleeping unofficially". Did they force you? Or is it "mistake" sex? You don't stick your hand in fire and not get burnt. Save yourself now, while you still can. . .

You can as well disregard and go on bleeping "miss world and miss universe", the two "most gorgeous" ladies ever in the history of your life. . .

Guy, I have a situation here and the best I can do is choose one. Dumping both of them won't happen.

slimyemm: Stop sleeping with them both...

It has less to do with bleeping. Remember I told you that they are both "my kind of girl".

Tygood: So if u didn't see either of them after 5yrs u wn't marry?hop they are nt obsess wit u,i tink it is important u keep ur job n stay alive.

Yeah, is important I keep my job and stay alive, but your guy must also get married na.

UncleJJ: Does ur chu'rch accept polygamy... Seriously jst pick one..that cooks, cleans and know the kamsutra intimately. Thats what we all need...
Let me hear you say...santarababa

None of have really done some real cleaning for me but they are both fantastic cooks and also creative in bed.
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by kilimanjaro(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2012
Op,
Close your eyes and pick one since they both possess the qualities you look out for in a wife.
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by greedie1(f): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2012
Op, so u r in love wit 2 women nd u dnt which one to choose? Is dat even possible? I mean loving 2 ple at once? D ans u seek is witin u. U must let go of sentiments(dey were both ur dream girl at diff points) nd look at d reality dt is obtainable now. Dnt let anytin cloud ur judgement, not mind-blowin sex or mouth-watering meals. Study dem intimately nd choose d one u cant live ur life witout. Tk as much tym as u want to draw ur conclusion, marriage isnt sometin dat u rush into. All d best
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by otokx(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2012
one wonders what will happen if poster looses his job.
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by sage2(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2012
gree-die:
Op, so u r in love wit 2 women nd u dnt which one to choose? Is dat even possible? I mean loving 2 ple at once? D ans u seek is witin u. U must let go of sentiments(dey were both ur dream girl at diff points) nd look at d reality dt is obtainable now. Dnt let anytin cloud ur judgement, not mind-blowin sex or mouth-watering meals. Study dem intimately nd choose d one u cant live ur life witout. Tk as much tym as u want to draw ur conclusion, marriage isnt sometin dat u rush into. All d best

Thanks, my dear. I will try what you suggested.
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by snazzyshoe: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Marriage is not all about sex and beauty , what does your inner man say about this involvement? all you need now is maturity in decision making cos indecision is dangerous...............better choose one or leave both honorably than risk your soul to the rage of women cos only God can stop an hurting woman. or would you find yourself fathering children from two women? ask yourself what you want man!
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by Princeparix(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2012
I got a solution man>u should check out dis 5 qualities~~=>understanding understanding understanding understanding understanding
Re: My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) by seedord247(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2012
Incase u wants to drop anyone of them. Kindly send me the # of the one you dropped so that i can continue from where u stop. tongue

(1) (Reply)

9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser / Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only / What Age We U Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.