Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? (1495 Views)

Celebrity Section 2013 / Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by Blackteeth(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
Each time I open a thread to read in the celebrity section I always come across posts such as:

"Who cares?"
"Wetin concern us?"
"How does this affect the price of fish in the market?"
"And this made frontpage?"
"And so?"

Are these posters who post such nonsense above jealous of the fame these celebrities enjoy or what? I wish to remind those guilty of this that THIS IS THE CELEBRITY SECTION MEANT TO CONVEY CELEBRITY NEWS AND DISCUSSIONS. If you dont like celebrity news and you are interested in knowing what will affect the price of garri and fish in the market then get your arse to the garri and fish section and leave the celebrity section for good. Why must you post in the celebrity section if the gist doesnt concern you? Are you crazy?

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by ijebabe: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2012
Blackteeth: Each time I open a thread to read in the celebrity section I always come across posts such as:

"Who cares?"
"Wetin concern us?"
"How does this affect the price of fish in the market?"
"And this made frontpage?"
"And so?"

Are these posters who post such nonsense above jealous of the fame these celebrities enjoy or what? I wish to remind those guilty of this that THIS IS THE CELEBRITY SECTION MEANT TO CONVEY CELEBRITY NEWS AND DISCUSSIONS. If you dont like celebrity news and you are interested in knowing what will affect the price of garri and fish in the market then get your arse to the garri and fish section and leave the celebrity section for good. Why must you post in the celebrity section if the gist doesnt concern you? Are you crazy?

ROFL!
People will be people, make you no vex.
grin grin
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by tpia5: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2012
some of the threads are ridiculous, frankly speaking.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2012
^^ In all sections.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2012
ogugua88: ^^ In all sections.

Not to derail the thread! @OP, I feel u..!
@ogugua88, born 1988 ryt? grin. Madam, I have personal issues with u! Seriously!! Very personal!
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
^ No wahala. Join queue lol.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by LailaIkeji1: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
ogugua88: ^ No wahala. Join queue lol.
grin grin grin grin grin

op, u r making sense jare
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Laila Ikeji:
grin grin grin grin grin

op, u r making sense jare

Laila shocked!!!! No cum join mouth 4 dis mata o!!! I be ur Fan, no just let me vex!!!
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
ogugua88: ^ No wahala. Join queue lol.

undecided
Yeye!
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 03, 2012
nchewi: undecided
Yeye!

E don pass yeye. Na onye ala.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by tjskii(f): 6:10am On Aug 03, 2012
Ehen and Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ does dis topic affect d price of fish in d mkt,abi wetin come consaain us for inside d matter,abeg next tongue tongue
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
Go to Food if fish price dey worry you lol.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters? by dandagreat(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2012
How does this affect the on going olympic?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Spotlight Personality For August 2013: Taopheek Babayeju / Great Debate: Who Is Bigger Betweeen Dbanj And Wizkid? / BBA Dillish And Maria Hosted By Gov Adams Oshiomhole In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.