Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (23387 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / Searching For Gej's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dedeike: 1:18am On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: You keep roping yourself by refering to written article as facts and that's the dandest thing any sane man will do,it shows you a clueless slowpoke.
Maybe you were now aware that the appointment of Reginald Stanley prompted protest for the sack of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PPRA and NNPC workers,you dumbly refered to a petroleum minister who could give comprehensive answers to how trillions were paid out under her watch as a competent minister.
Do you know the man Tom West,ask him what is happening in NNPC and Petroleum industry then come back here to rant your combobulated brain in shame.
Shell and Chevron have been leasing those facilities before now and I am yet to see any meaningful impact from that,what then list that as achievement.

Coming from a man that is yet to know about the trial of pension scam suspects, then I'm not surprised about the above post.
Sincerely, there's no amount of false hood and ignorance that you will exhibit that will shock me again. You have gone full circle.
grin grin grin grin funny enough you're now like a dying man seeking for any straw to hang on. I suggest you change ID because you have betrayed the depth of your low mind.

Hear yourself. The appointment of Reginald was opposed by those corrupt NNPC officials? And this in your moronic state rubbishes all the sanity he has brought into that sector since arrival.
grin grin grin you sounded very petty by asking me to meet Tom West. Is that the name of your paymaster? Or he is KPMG?
I gave you detailed achievements of ongoing trial of oil thieves, Formulation of PIB and restructuring of agencies under the Ministry. And your lame response is that I should ask Tom West. grin very laughable.
If I were you, I will take some time off to carry a little research about the pension scam trial upon which you laid bare your unpararelled ignorance before over 900. ,000 members of this forum.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Jul 30, 2012
Pataki:

Is there not a rule governing spamming the board with the same nonsense?

I have noticed that he is simply copying and pasting the same thing across different threads here.

I am guilty of copying and pasting but that takes it to a whole nother level . . . it does not even bother to engage the medulla oblongata in doing so, that is why I suggest ignore is best.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by antitpiah: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2012
Pataki:

Read your statement: ''Under construction'', ''Work in progress'' bla bla bla.....and this is what this fooool terms as [size=16pt]GEJ's achievement[/size]!

Gosh, DUNCE ALERT!!!

Well, you have to start from somewhere, no? If it was that easy, you wouldnt be behind your laptop, acting all smug and all knowing.People who have never done anything in their life are the best at criticizing people who actually are doing something. Why is that, Mr. Pataoshi grin

I guess life is easier for you that way, hurling insults from behind your China made laptop. Trolling from one thread to the other with your Google-made knowledge. Expert at everything online, fool at everything in RL.

Fumbling a/s/s-hole acting smart. Anonymous online posting is where they find solace . . .

Ode oshi
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jmaine: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2012
Jmain:

My rebuttal is now visible, though Kobo has given you a leash to hang onto which is valid cos it is more current than my already posted links . . .

All the same, Do justice to my post

Edit the links is supposed to be ========> http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nnaji-we-should-expect-better-power-supply-by-third-quarter/117694/

And not =======> http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/business/energy/54119-nnaji%E2%80%99s-one-year-as-minister-of-power.html
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Jmain:

Bros, the first post on this page showing hidden is mine. . . obviously showing you folks that the 3600MW or 3,800MW are all wrong . . .

Would have loved to post the same stuff but the spambot will grab me once again if the mods don't untag my post as spam . .. .

Just an overview . .Go through the threads below and get back at me

https://www.nairaland.com/983176/how-phcn-doing-area

https://www.nairaland.com/960333/barth-nnaji-should-expect-better

Do a lil arithmetic on Barth Nnaji postulations and inform me if your bandied 3600MW & 3,800MW are all correct . .
It will be wrong for you take what Barth Nnaji said as landslide achievement because it remains talk talk talk until he achieve what he stated,so far electricity supply has worsen in many places especially where I live and that to me is not a healthy sign of improvement.
Going by the amount we have spent so far on power since 2011 the power sector is still a failure,Nnaji in trying to hide his incompetency also said Nigeria will achieve 35,000MW in 2020 when he must have left office so he can fault incontinuity as the reason we could not achieve the 35,000MW come 2020.
In the last one year we have only been able to add 1000MW which to me is poor if we consider how much money spent to achieve that, if South Africa with 58m people can generates 45,000MW then we have no excuse not to generate atleast 10,000MW as we spend far more than what SA spend on power annually.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dayokanu(m): 1:23am On Jul 30, 2012
Dedeike,

What do you say about Ibadan-Ilorin road?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 1:28am On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: It will be wrong for you take what Barth Nnaji said as landslide achievement because it remains talk talk talk until he achieve what he stated,so far electricity supply has worsen in many places especially where I live and that to me is not a healthy sign of improvement.
Going by the amount we have spent so far on power since 2011 the power sector is still a failure,Nnaji in trying to hide his incompetency also said Nigeria will achieve 35,000MW in 2020 when he must have left office so he can fault incontinuity as the reason we could not achieve the 35,000MW come 2020.
In the last one year we have only been able to add 1000MW which to me is poor if we consider how much money spent to achieve that, if South Africa with 58m people can generates 45,000MW then we have no excuse not to generate atleast 10,000MW as we spend far more than what SA spend on power annually.
Don't mind the slowpo.ke
Jmain:

My rebuttal is now visible, though Kobo has given you a leash to hang onto which is valid cos it is more current than my already posted links . . .

All the same, Do justice to my post
yeah she gave me a leash and I hung on to it but u prolly won't get a leash 2 hang on to cos ur azz stinks all over nland with useless info u give us and inability 2 associate reality with hard facts. . .bloody barth nnaji di..ck sucka grin grin grin
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 30, 2012
Any foreigner who reads comments on Nairaland will know that many Nigerians are very irrational and lack brain power.

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 1:30am On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: It will be wrong for you take what Barth Nnaji said as landslide achievement because it remains talk talk talk until he achieve what he stated,so far electricity supply has worsen in many places especially where I live and that to me is not a healthy sign of improvement.
I don't even belive we have added upto 1000 megawatts considering what Obj left and next yar a'dua.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Pataki: 1:30am On Jul 30, 2012
antitpiah:

Well, you have to start from somewhere, no? If it was that easy, you wouldnt be behind your laptop, acting all smug and all knowing.People who have never done anything in their life are the best at criticizing people who actually are doing something. Why is that, Mr. Pataoshi grin

I guess life is easier for you that way, hurling insults from behind your China made laptop. Trolling from one thread to the other with your Google-made knowledge. Expert at everything online, fool at everything in RL.

Fumbling a/s/s-hole acting smart. Anonymous online posting is where they find solace . . .

Ode oshi
LOL. E dey pain you? cheesy

Mad man dancing at the market square. You really think I will come to your level? cheesy

Oh yes I find solace posting online, just as you are enjoying the same. The only difference is that, you can never be at my level of intellect. It is frustrating I know - deal with it.

Now sod off, go find some Otuoke cassava bread to ease your frustration.

Asinwin omo alai leko! grin

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:

Coming from a man that is yet to know about the trial of pension scam suspects, then I'm not surprised about the above post.
Sincerely, there's no amount of false hood and ignorance that you will exhibit that will shock me again. You have gone full circle.
grin grin grin grin funny enough you're now like a dying man seeking for any straw to hang on. I suggest you change ID because you have betrayed the depth of your low mind.

Hear yourself. The appointment of Reginald was opposed by those corrupt NNPC officials? And this in your moronic state rubbishes all the sanity he has brought into that sector since arrival.
grin grin grin you sounded very petty by asking me to meet Tom West. Is that the name of your paymaster? Or he is KPMG?
I gave you detailed achievements of ongoing trial of oil thieves, Formulation of PIB and restructuring of agencies under the Ministry. And your lame response is that I should ask Tom West. grin very laughable.
If I were you, I will take some time off to carry a little research about the pension scam trial upon which you laid bare your unpararelled ignorance before over 900. ,000 members.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by dedeike: 1:31am On Jul 30, 2012
dayokanu: Dedeike,

What do you say about Ibadan-Ilorin road?
Mr DAYOKANOU,
I said clearly that Ibadan -Ilorin road is under Dualisation by this administration. Is it rocket science to understand?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:

If I were you, I will take some time off to carry a little research about the pension scam trial upon which you laid bare your unpararelled ignorance before over 900. ,000 members.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Jul 30, 2012
Oh! We are all aware of the power of this Administration to tell us of what is to come. I mean we have heard so much of that. Just that time does not stand still.

In January 2012 . . we were told

[size=14pt]Refineries to achieve 90% production capacity by 2013 – NNPC boss
on JANUARY 23, 2012
[/size]
According to the GMD, the Port Harcourt refinery will commence the projected capacity production by the fourth quarter of 2012 to be followed by Kaduna refinery by the first quarter of 2013, while Warri refinery will come on stream by the fourth quarter of 2013.

Onwion said, “In my presentation last week before House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee on the Monitoring of the Subsidy regime, I made it clear that at 90 per cent, the three refineries will be able to produce 20.3 million litres of PMS, 9.2 million litres of kerosene and 15.3 litres of diesel as compared to the average national daily consumption of 35 million litres of PMS, 10 million litres of kerosene and 12 million litres of diesel.”

Assuring that his work plan was achievable, Onwion tasked Nigerians to be on watch out and monitor the implementation adding that, the public should hold NNPC management accountable over the promise.

“In December, 2011, we had to shut down the Port Harcourt refinery because the pipeline supplying crude to the refinery was severely vandalized,” Oniwon informed.

The NNPC helmsman said that if the pipelines are made to work, the bridging cost of N5.80k will not be borne by Nigerians and will go a long way in revamping the Pipeline Product Marketing Company depots across the country.

However on JULY 7, 2012, reports suggest that the news of the past year of improvements may have been lies

Two of Nigeria’s refineries pack up …others produce at 25% of installed capacity JULY 7, 2012

The four Federal Government-owned refineries in the country are producing refined petroleum products at an abysmally low level.

Investigations by SATURDAY PUNCH show that the refineries are producing at about 25 per cent of installed capacity.

The investigations show that only two of the refineries – the Warri and Kaduna refineries – are partially functional at the moment.

The remaining two located in Port Harcourt are struggling with faults that have prevented them from adding to the quantity of fuel produced locally.

The old refinery in Port Harcourt has not been in operation for several months, while the new refinery, which before now was contributing to the quantity of locally-refined products, has also stopped operation because of lack of electricity.

Specifically, the two refineries in Port Harcourt have not been working since January 2012, when the anti-subsidy removal protests spearheaded by organised labour and civil society groups took place.

. . . .

The National President of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria, Mr. Babatunde Ogun, attributed the low level of productivity of the nation’s refineries to neglect by successive administrations.

He said the performance of the refineries had become poor because of lack of deserved attention to their maintenance.

Ogun urged the Federal Government to take the issue of the Turn Around Maintenance of the refineries more seriously by engaging credible firms to handle them.

The unionist argued that the delay in the commencement of the Turn Around Maintenance of the refineries had made the nation to depend on imported refined petroleum products.

He lamented the alarming drop in the production capacity of the refineries, which is put at 25 per cent of their installed capacities and urged the government to embark on urgent steps to remedy the situation.

He said, “The refineries have been neglected for a very long time and it has affected the level of their capacities for production.

“I think the Federal Government should take the issue of the Turn Around Maintenance of these refineries more seriously.

“They should look for credible people with guarantee from the banks to do the Turn Around Maintenance of the refineries so that they would be sure of a credible job. . . . .

We were told the refineries were already at about 60% in 2011, and will be at 90% by 2012 November. How can refineries we have been investing money on improving for more than 2 years now be considered neglected? How can refineries that are supposed to be at 90% be considered NEGLECTED in July of the same year??

These inconsistencies is what people are against. . . . and more lies will only do more harm than good to this image.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Pataki: 1:36am On Jul 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am guilty of copying and pasting but that takes it to a whole nother level . . . it does not even bother to engage the medulla oblongata in doing so, that is why I suggest ignore is best.

Probably so. cheesy
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by oiseworld: 1:36am On Jul 30, 2012
HELLO, is the 3rd mailand bridge undergoing maintanance, pls can somebody verify, pls. Is anyone passing through that axis latter in the day,

some eeediotic goons will say Gej is not working. Abi na fashola dey do am?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 1:38am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:
Mr DAYOKANOU,
I said clearly that Ibadan -Ilorin road is under Dualisation by this administration. Is it rocket science to understand?
and that is listed as an acheivment right? obj had/has loads of road under construction grin. . .Kindly show us pix of d fisherman's completed projects thank you.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 1:40am On Jul 30, 2012
oiseworld: HELLO, is the 3rd mailand bridge undergoing maintanance, pls can somebody verify, pls. Is anyone passing through that axis latter in the day,

In ur desperate bid 2 scramble a list of phantom acheivements, 3rd Mainland bridge maintenance,is now officially an acheivment.hurray 2 d fisherman president grin . u r a sucka pipe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jmaine: 1:40am On Jul 30, 2012

Am not doubting the poor electricity supply in your area cos you have already mentioned this fact before and places like Ikorodu are still suffering the pangs from poor supply of power . . .But i can tell you that Electricity supply has improved in many places than those areas that have worsened . . . .

A reason why i refer to the recent thread where Nigerians from various regions did post how PHCN was performing . . .and their views are valid sice most of the posters don't frequent the politics section and can be said to be unbiased to certain leanings evident here

chucky234:

I hold Barth Nnaji in high esteem cos he is one of the ministers who know what he is doing and his vision is clear to all . . .The PPP projects which was hitherto abandoned by the Yar Adua regime . .is picking steam once more . .all things being equal, should begin to generate a fair amount of power . . .

chucky234:

The 1000MW we added was the resuscitation of the Egbin Thermal power plants and others who were performing below 1/5 of their installed capacity . . . . . Yes, there have being mismanagement of funds in the power sector no doubt, but the on going NIPPs around the country is being given much attention and when some come on stream later this year, we shall be better off for it. . .
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Pataki: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
and that is listed as an acheivment right? obj had/has loads of road under construction grin. . .Kindly show us pix of d fisherman's completed projects thank you.
Hahahahahahahahaha!

There is a completed Otuoke church building dedicated for our ''under construction/achievement'' President in his village. Now that is what you call a fisherman's completed project.

Thank you.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Pataki: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2012
oiseworld: HELLO, is the 3rd mailand bridge undergoing maintanance, pls can somebody verify, pls. Is anyone passing through that axis latter in the day,

DUNCE ALERT again!!!

Bridge maintenance, road maintenance, street maintenance, bla bla bla? Haba, have we really sunk this low in development in Nigeria sad

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Johndoe100(m): 1:45am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:

Why? Don't you remember what Nigerian roads look like from your last visit to Nigeria in the 90's?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2012
Pataki:

Probably so. cheesy
Dude, don't wast your precious time responding to such individual. She's among those pedaling false information on Nairaland. I usually ignore them.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by philip0906(m): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2012
jmaine:
Am not doubting the poor electricity supply in your area cos you have already mentioned this fact before and places like Ikorodu are still suffering the pangs from poor supply of power . . .But i can tell you that Electricity supply has improved in many places than those areas that have worsened . . . .
stop feeding us with lies. . .It has always been lie that. Some places will always have electricity supply even if power generation is @ 5o megawatts. I remember back then in the 1990s when i went on hols @yaba, power was somewhat constant than in my area Ikotun.
So,that some areas have light, is not a new development.
But i can tell you that Electricity supply has improved in many places than those areas that have worsened
Kindly back this statement up with proofs. . .Thank you
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Jul 30, 2012
95% of road work in Nigeria are pretty much MAINTENANCE JOBS if you consider that much of the work is on restoring ALREADY EXISTING roads, only that they are in poor states, which happens anywhere.

Last year, we witnessed how a cracked road in Japan, was literally fixed in a matter of days. Can we please stop glorifying road jobs, especially as many of them are just common sense maintenance work, that should really happen more frequently on many of the roads, but due to system delays and corruption only happen once every other year.

3 Likes

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
stop feeding us with lies. . .It has always been lie that. Some places will always have electricity supply even if power generation is @ 5o megawatts. I remember back then in the 1990s when i went on hols @yaba, power was somewhat constant than in my area Ikotun.

I can also testify that it has been that way since the 80's where again some parts got 24/7 supply while other parts of the country remained in darkness. The rationing has been happening for a long time, and continue to. So I don't see how 24/7 in one or more areas, over others, can be considered IMPROVEMENT when talking of Electricity project in Nigeria.
The National electricity project is not the Majidun electricity project or the Ebute over Imota Electricity project, it is a National project and improvement implies improvement at the National level not local level since everyone is still pretty much plugged in to the National grid.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jmaine: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
yeah she gave me a leash and I hung on to it but u prolly won't get a leash 2 hang on to cos ur azz stinks all over nland with useless info u give us and inability 2 associate reality with hard facts. . .bloody barth nnaji di..ck sucka grin grin grin

Barth Nnaji, am sure is way smarter and has more value than all your bloodline combined . . .Nuff said grin . .

Btw, What you termed as hard facts is the empirical evidence of folks seeing their house powered more often than was obtainable . . .and that my friend was evident in that thread i referenced . . . The same way you believed that Kobo reference cos it supported your stance is the same way you won't believe a reference if folks report their experience mainly in the negative . . .

So fella, let's carry out a lil survey experiment by creating another feedback thread on power supply generation from Nigerians residing in various part of the country . .let's hear from them . .You wanna try it out ?
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by Johndoe100(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:

I am not surprised.
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by ositaN: 1:58am On Jul 30, 2012
I LOVE THAT MY MAN,PLS KEEP IT UP GOD BLESS AND BE WITH U IN JESUS NAME U CAN SAY AMEN TO THAT SIR.GEJ FOR 2015 IS WELL
Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by chucky234(m): 2:00am On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike:

If I were you, I will take some time off to carry a little research about the pension scam trial upon which you laid bare your unpararelled ignorance before over 900. ,000 members of this forum.
Its too bad you not born when Mr. West was a minister of Petroleum in Nigeria,no wonder you display so much stu:pity than anyone else on NL.
Trials of thieves you say,how long does it take to convict a man who scammed govt of N120m and have him lock up in prison? You must be sick to list trials of thieves as achievement when Bankole who single handedly scammed govt of N600m is still roaming the streets a freeman let alone group of people who shared N120m between themselves.
Well I'll be happy if you can well list Reginald's great achievement since resuming office, it may also interest you to know that FG were not ready to pass the PIB into law if not for the cloned copy that went into circulation which eventually forced them to pass the PIB into law relunctantly.
But is the passing of PIB into law an achievement as you foolishly claimed? I guess not because this govt has been effective with the passing of bills into law but alarmingly poor in implementing them and that makes your point rediculous and childish,google failed to lecture you on that.
Poor you...

1 Like

Re: A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them by jmaine: 2:01am On Jul 30, 2012
philip0906:
stop feeding us with lies. . .It has always been lie that. Some places will always have electricity supply even if power generation is @ 5o megawatts. [size=18pt]I remember back then in the 1990s when i went on hols @yaba, power was somewhat constant than in my area Ikotun. [/size]

I see, You even had the effrontery to refute the claims of Nigerians living in Nigeria on the thread below . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/983176/how-phcn-doing-area

^

You must read that thread . .running away from it won't help you . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition / We Want You Back Now, APC Tells Nuhu Ribadu / Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.