Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,001 members, 7,949,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cheap Places To Study Medicine In D World. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Places To Study Medicine In D World. (1540 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja / The Ten Worst Places To Live In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Places To Study Medicine In D World. by warlei(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
Am a nigerian nd to study medicine is my wish,bt admission process.sumtimes 1 or 2 marks below cutoff marks,am tired of this. Is there any country?.
Re: Cheap Places To Study Medicine In D World. by wip7: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
warlei: Am a nigerian nd to study medicine is my wish,bt admission process.sumtimes 1 or 2 marks below cutoff marks,am tired of this. Is there any country?.

The cheapest and less racist i know of is South America (Guyana), the fees per year is 6500USD and program last for 5.5years. No work ooo just studies only!
Re: Cheap Places To Study Medicine In D World. by warlei(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Thanks bro,bt more other suggestions would be entertained.
Re: Cheap Places To Study Medicine In D World. by stevencurrency: 4:57am On Jul 30, 2012
wip7:

The cheapest and less racist i know of is South America (Guyana), the fees per year is 6500USD and program last for 5.5years. No work ooo just studies only!
Dear..hw do u know? And visa process, how easy..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Car Somersaults On Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi / Wickedness Of The Young Shall Grow Motors / Pls From Anambra To Port Harcourt State Would Cost How Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.