Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (505105 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2012
esere826: @humbledbygrace

i read your interview
wow
that was an interesting textbook smiley
More like term paper...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove:
More like term paper...
I tire sef
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hey, you guys. grin

HBG, yeah, textbook. But I kinda liked it. I didn't expect some of the stuff I saw, and that made it cool. Nice getting to know you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cuddlemi, maybe you should hide THOSE posts on diana's thread. Starting from the one Diana quoted, to mine, to urs, to paks and the to the related ones.....just saying!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase: Cuddlemi, maybe you should hide THOSE posts on diana's thread. Starting from the one Diana quoted, to mine, to urs, to paks and the to the related ones.....just saying!
Mind your business jorh. You no even fit greet
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ihedinobi: Hey, you guys. grin

HBG, yeah, textbook. But I kinda liked it. I didn't expect some of the stuff I saw, and that made it cool. Nice getting to know you.
cheesy

Its a simplified textbook right?

Its a pleasure
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hi people
Bye people
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hello people. If you have some time on your hands, check this out. I don't have a candidate but I am just an announcer
Rocktation: My people, where are you and your friends? angry Oya oya, go and gather them. Your attention and votes are needed here oo!

https://www.nairaland.com/1121395/events-section-best-poster-year#13437325

[s]Please make sure you don't leave that place, unless you have voted![/s] cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: cheesy

Its a simplified textbook right?

Its a pleasure

simplified? undecided .....if you say so grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ihedinobi:

simplified? undecided .....if you say so grin
yea

Wat brings u here?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: yea

Wat brings u here?

saw ur interview kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: yea

Wat brings u here?

Oh I don't know.....fun? And my Madam! wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Mind your business jorh. You no even fit greet

LOL...okay, I dey dobale o....cuddlemi, make I stand up?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Give me 50 before u stand up! U need to prove your strength angry angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Lol
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

saw ur interview kiss kiss kiss kiss

*blushing*

*skips about the room happily*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Redmosquito:
Give me 50 before u stand up! U need to prove your strength angry angry

50 coughs, 50 minutes....50 wetin?

LOL.... smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

*blushing*

*skips about the room happily*

I go tear you slap if you step on my food....

@looking at her jealously angrily@
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cuddlemi, I still dey for ground o!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Oh I don't know.....fun? And my Madam! wink
ur madam?

Are applications for the post accepted
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

I go tear you slap if you step on my food....

@looking at her jealously angrily@

*tongue out*

Remove ur size 20 feet off the way
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
firestar: .............................
hello madamselle
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: ur madam?

Does Harmattan come in December? cheesy Apply away, girl. No guarantees though. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ayobase(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

*tongue out*

Remove ur size 20 feet off the way

LOL!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by esere826: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: ur madam?

Now, I better understand why a lot of NL guys are angry with 9ja women
See the way Humbledbygrace dey apply to be madam

and yet I am supposed to wet and drown the ground to have a nigerian e-mistress
*packs bag and heads to south africa*

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Does Harmattan come in December? cheesy Apply away, girl. No guarantees though. grin
Iam a happily married woman

*shows him her wedding ring*

My hubby and I have a covenant dear,was just kidding grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
esere826:

Now, I better understand why a lot of NL guys are angry with 9ja women
See the way Humbledbygrace dey apply to be madam

and yet I am supposed to wet and drown the ground to have a nigerian e-mistress
*packs bag and heads to south africa*

Don't forget to bring ur Pidgin accent down with u
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Iam a happily married woman

*shows him her wedding ring*

My hubby and I have a covenant dear,was just kidding grin

And here I was, thinking you'd make a great team with my Madam, if she chose to dial her energy down a few notches. Oh well, she's enough of a handful. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ihedinobi:

And here I was, thinking you'd make a great team with my Madam, if she chose to dial her energy down a few notches. Oh well, she's enough of a handful. grin
Nigerian girls r not the kinda girls I would wanna deal with wen it comes to men!

Iv heard them,they r Dangerous oooo.

The clapping of hands,the ear pulling and those words like "oloshi" and "mtcheew"

R not the words I want in my vacab
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Nigerian girls r not the kinda girls I would wanna deal with wen it comes to men!

Iv heard them,they r Dangerous oooo.

The clapping of hands,the ear pulling and those words like "oloshi" and "mtcheew"

R not the words I want in my vacab

Oh, don't worry about that, my Madam is a teamplayer. She's just got far more energy and mischief than the average lady so.......
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Oh, don't worry about that, my Madam is a teamplayer. She's just got far more energy and mischief than the average lady so.......
My hubby will deal with u sir,please can we stop this?

I still wanna wake up next to my hubby in the morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.