Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,543 members, 7,948,089 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (514230 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by indians: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hi friends

I am new to this forum , how can i introduce new threads, anyway i am Indians from India, looking forward for some writing about some truth, some politics adn somethings which i have in heart but i havent expressed till now so, i would like to kindly ask more about how to use this forum effectively

Regards
Indians
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
sino: Good morning beautiful people!

Hello silkmoth how are you? Hope prep is in top gear?

Where is hbg? She has gone AWOL o.

cuddles...how far?

@Sigmondfreud, where you @? have you been pushing the limits again?

@crazyman, you are a red devil, how i wish i was still a gunners, load ma guns and blow you to smithereens...did you see what they did yesterday? Lol
Helo Sino.

*Waves @ everyone*

Vescucci the man of the house,Crazyman,sigmundfreud,silkmoth and Indians.How r u guys?missed ya'll but not more than cuddles Aunty I missed u.

Well to explain my absence like I said Sino I was busy with School rep,It was great Job so I think but we r getting feedback on monday.The book I was reading u really should get one,its a page turner,u will not want to put it down.

@Sigmond please let's do Julious Caesar
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
@hbg, ok, i trust you to give your best in your report wink

You talking about driftwood? I cant get the book yet, until i get back to lagos, i'll see what i can do about it, i hope i can see it in nigeria sha.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
indians: Hi friends

I am new to this forum , how can i introduce new threads, anyway i am Indians from India, looking forward for some writing about some truth, some politics adn somethings which i have in heart but i havent expressed till now so, i would like to kindly ask more about how to use this forum effectively

Regards
Indians
Hi indians, its not difficult starting a new thread on here, just make sure you pick the right section and look for the "create new topic" button at the top panel, befor topics already posted, and you are good to go. Looking forward to your threads...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hi nkele. smiley

goodmorning sino. The preparations are almost concluded.

And to sigmund, lol! Dude!, what are you, Reincarnated Houdini?

Hi cuddles mama, hope you brought milk for us today.

Hi vescucci, up gunners! ! ! Lol!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Sheriffc(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Thank God! Let the hit begin....I have been looking for this kind of forum and here I found one, interesting! I am a scribbler hoping and very ready to toil to that realm where I'd be bold to say I am A WRITER. I write often but only to myself; guys I want you to critique my scribbles. I have seen hope in here. I'll let open the spigot by tomorrow and will await your critique thereafter. Thanks!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sheriff©:
Thank God! Let the hit begin....I have been looking for this kind of forum and here I found one, interesting! I am a scribbler hoping and very ready to toil to that realm where I'd be bold to say I am A WRITER. I write often but only to myself; guys I want you to critique my scribbles. I have seen hope in here. I'll let open the spigot by tomorrow and will await your critique thereafter. Thanks!

Hi, welcome! smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
indians: Hi friends

Regards
Indians

Hello newbie, welcome!!!!! smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Sheriffc(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hi, welcome! smiley

Thanks Cuddlemii.... So tell me, is there any thing I should know? You know; rules and regulations, on-going events, what is trending, what is required of me and what not?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sheriff©:

Thanks Cuddlemii.... So tell me, is there any thing I should know? You know; rules and regulations, on-going events, what is trending, what is required of me and what not?

Nothing much, just study these threads at your own pace.
https://www.nairaland.com/1029013/literature-writing-guidelines-rules-regulations

https://www.nairaland.com/983531/literature-writing-complaints-thread

You will learn the ropes as you participate/contribute.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Evening everyone
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Good evening Hbg.

Where is everyone?

Welcome on board @ sheriff!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
sino: Good evening Hbg.

Where is everyone?

Welcome on board @ sheriff!
I thought maybe people were taken to heaven without me...So ur still up?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
^lol, cuddles would have informed you somehow lol
Yep still up. And you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
sino: ^lol, cuddles would have informed you somehow lol
Yep still up. And you?
But ur offline on YM.Aunty is giving me a cold shoulder don't know y
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hello people, its friday night! wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
^lol, i think aunty cuddles is busy, you know grown-up are like that sometimes, give her some time she'll come and play with us lol
YM, here i come...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
sino: ^lol, i think aunty cuddles is busy, you know grown-up are like that sometimes, give her some time she'll come and play with us lol
YM, here i come...
Is that so?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 3:43am On Oct 02, 2012
Hello, chat mates!

Just checking up on y'all smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sisl: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2012
I am looking for a book publisher. Has anyone used Strategic Insight Publishing?I The website is www.myeexpert.com. I understand they are good and they even have an office in Allen Avenue in Ikeja. Please help as I want my book published.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2012
sisl: I am looking for a book publisher. Has anyone used Strategic Insight Publishing?I The website is www.myeexpert.com. I understand they are good and they even have an office in Allen Avenue in Ikeja. Please help as I want my book published.

I think you should pay them a visit. They may be good- just ensure that your interests are properly protected under any contract they may ask you to sign.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Eclairxy: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Hey evrybadi,me knew so yu'all r gonna hlp me.check me on 2go,,ma usaname z Kehinde1189
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by CrazyMan(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
@cuddles, are you in the house...its been a while cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by CrazyMan(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
@all hope you guys are having a great independence celebration cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Yeah, its been a while!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by CrazyMan(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
You sound like a patriotic Nigerian often. So tell me...how did you celebrate your independence?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Did nothing!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by CrazyMan(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Cuddlemii: Did nothing!
Wao...then maybe I was wrong about you being patriotic.

Btw...are you based in Nigeria?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2012
CrazyMan:
Wao...then maybe I was wrong about you being patriotic.

Btw...are you based in Nigeria?

I am patriotic! grin

Anyways, I have been so busy.

What have u guys been up to?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by CrazyMan(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Cuddlemii: I am patriotic! grin
Really? Ok then I won't argue with you...I'll take your word on that. wink

Cuddlemii: Anyways, I have been so busy.
Its very obvious, I can see that...but easy with work dear, cos we wouldn't want our beautiful mod to start looking all worked up.

Take a break when necessary, and be sure to eat lots of fruits and vegetables for a more brighter look. smiley

Cuddlemii: What have u guys been up to?
Don't tell me you haven't noticed that I've we've been trying to woo you all this while wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:09am On Oct 03, 2012
CrazyMan:
Really? Ok then I won't argue with you...I'll take your word on that. wink
I dey try! cheesy

Its very obvious, I can see that...but easy with work dear, cos we wouldn't want our beautiful mod to start looking all worked up.
Yep, I will be fine.

Take a break when necessary, and be sure to eat lots of fruits and vegetables for a more brighter look. smiley
And some good work out sessions!

Don't tell me you haven't noticed that I've we've been trying to woo you all this while wink
Lolz, have you seen the movie, Woo by Jada Pinkett Smith?
Good old days of Black American movies, why dnt they produce them anymore?
I learnt a lot of bad things from those movies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.