Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (501913 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
Tim dear. How is the day treating you? grin

Be guided before i bribe Mynd to ban you angry angry
Secondly, my/the day is fine but it is moving too slow. Can you help fast-forward it? sad
Lastly, hope yours is going fine too? cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya: Gooday literates/writers
Hello you
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hello you
my runaway lover,
howdy?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya: my runaway lover,
howdy?
When you say things like that, you make people look at me sideways. Cos I don't remember ever having you as a lover
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
When you say things like that, you make people look at me sideways. Cos I don't remember ever having you as a lover
somebody is using style to toast you and you are running.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya: Gooday literates/writers
good day too.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
jeez, whats this now?
do we have to be intimately involved before I can call you that?

archaic mentality!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Obinnau: somebody is using style to toast you and you are running.
Toast ke? She did not say she wants me to be her lover, she called me "her runaway lover"
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Obinnau: good day too.
Gooday sweetus...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya: jeez, whats this now?
do we have to be intimately involved before I can call you that?

archaic mentality!
We have to be.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
We have to be.
cant you be used to that endearment?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
**Watching from the sideline.** grabs popcorn and a bottle of Sprite** cool cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya: cant you be used to that endearment?
I am not used to any endearment
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
timpaker: **Watching from the sideline.** grabs popcorn and a bottle of Sprite** cool cool
(Joins him and chats )
Theatre is becoming a rarity here, no?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am not used to any endearment
cmon, dont be a spoilt sport.
everybody loves sweet pet names including Myndd
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
timpaker:

Be guided before i bribe Mynd to ban you angry angry
Secondly, The day is fine but it is moving too slow. Can you help fast-forward? sad
Lastly, hope yours is going fine too? cheesy
The key to unlocking the day's speed is activity. Something more engaging than watching this theatrical display of love.
PS My day has been rewarding so far.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
The key to unlocking the day's speed is activity. Something more engaging than watching this theatrical display of love.
there is always time for lunch breaks.
All work and no play or theatrical display...........

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya: cmon, dont be a spoilt sport.
everybody loves sweet pet names including Myndd
Actually, I and not comfortable with them
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Obinnau: good day too.
Ichie, how is you today?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
firestar:
(Joins him and chats )
Theatre is becoming a rarity here, no?

**hides popcorn and spreads a hand around her shoulder** (moves closer) cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Actually, I and not comfortable with them
why if I may ask?
because of people's tongues?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
Ichie, how is you today?
I don't know the word to qualify it. been sleeping and playing games. no work today.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
Ichie, how is you today?
really, is that correct?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nkpume Iko:

This situation is what makes some peeps say "Nna mehn"!!! cheesy grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=Cathaliya]there is always time for lunch breaks.
All work and no play or theatrical display...........

.[/quo
Okay Ma, I yaff yedd you. Btw, preach that endearment kinni to Mynd. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya: really, is that correct?
lol I know what he meant to type.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=Nkpume Iko][/quote]I will
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
Obinnau: lol I know what he meant to type.
Someone asked if it was correct....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Obinnau: I don't know the word to qualify it. been sleeping and playing games. no work today.
Hmm! Eku enjoyment.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya: really, is that correct?
Is that what you learnt from Jodekss's thread? grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cathaliya:
Someone asked if it was correct....
not correct.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
timpaker:
Is that what you learnt from Jodekss's thread? grin grin
lol
asking on behalf of a brethen

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.