Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,855 members, 7,909,213 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (506637 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Same here...are you done with studies?

Nope in my sixth year 500lev...u still know how d system works? I expect u to hav ur consulting office by now.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2014
Do we ever even really get done with studies...grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Nope in my sixth year 500lev...u still know how d system works? I expect u to hav ur consulting office by now.
Something like that...
Just hang on and keep your head, good things await you when you are done.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Silkmoth33:
Do we ever even really get done with studies...grin

True that cheesy
But I'm tired of it o...it doesn't stop except you do.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
I guessed it, knew it and now confirmed it! Sigmund is a Doc!

No wonder I'm crushing! cheesy A Doc that can write too? Infact I'm crushed grin

*dnt knw which tho*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
sigmundfreud:
Nice one ebby.
Hi Ujsizzle...
Hi Siggy smiley
How's work going?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by suwidi2000: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls who can help me with format of writing a good personel statement
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by suwidi2000: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls who can help me with format of writing a good personel statement shocked
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

Hi Siggy smiley
How's work going?
Fine...i think your account has been hacked!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Fine...i think your account has been hacked!
I noticed. Sent you a mail. Hope you didn't try downloading the attachment? I'm so sorry.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hello siggy!

Hello Salvatore lover! smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

I noticed. Sent you a mail. Hope you didn't try downloading the attachment? I'm so sorry.
Twas urgent... I did cheesy
But stopped when it requested for me to log in again...
No problem... I think you should change your pwd though.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
princesa:
I guessed it, knew it and now confirmed it! Sigmund is a Doc!

No wonder I'm crushing! cheesy A Doc that can write too? Infact I'm crushed grin
*dnt knw which tho*
Aww* tweety cheesy...you could have asked tongue Sigmund Freud was a doctor wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Aww* tweety cheesy...you could have asked tongue Sigmund Freud was a doctor wink
rara oh, there should be no 'was' oh sad

Doctors and soldiers trip me a lot, so if you want me to not stop tripping, you better go back to being a doc cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Twas urgent... I did cheesy
But stopped when it requested for me to log in again...
No problem... I think you should change your pwd though.
Already did that. You should change yours too.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2014
princesa:

rara oh, there should be no 'was' oh sad

Doctors and soldiers trip me a lot, so if you want me to not stop tripping, you better go back to being a doc cheesy
He meant the actual (dead) Sigmund Freud, not himself.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2014
UjSizzle:

Good morning madam, have you been very busy? I would have contacted you but I am extremely busy.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2014
maclatunji:

Good morning madam, have you been very busy? I would have contacted you but I am extremely busy.
Good morning Mac. Yes I have, but you should if you can make out time.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2014
UjSizzle:

oh...you sure? I was referring to him though Does that mean he's not one? sad

and yes, I know the psycho...whatever doctor, the real sigmund Freud is late.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2014
princesa:

oh...you sure? I was referring to him though Does that mean he's not one? sad

and yes, I know the psycho...whatever doctor, the real sigmund Freud is late.
He said you should have known he was a doctor, since the actual Sigmund Freud was one. Do you know what field he's practicing in now?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
UjSizzle:

He said you should have known he was a doctor, since the actual Sigmund Freud was one. Do you know what field he's practicing in now?
No I don't, pray tell me...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by luvablesam(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hi people, my first time ever on Literature.I have always had interest in prose(read a lot of novels in my spare time). Currently reading Sahara by clive cutler....hate when some author describes Nigeria in a way he doesn't know about. Anyone read the book too?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by OMA4U(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1954571/nairaland-collaborative-poetry-competition-season#27358574

You are welcome to Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition Season One.

Click the link above to join us. It's gonna be fun!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2014
princesa:

No I don't, pray tell me...
Common...be a sport, you can't just undo me like that
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2014
UjSizzle:

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Common...be a sport, you can't just undo me like that
well dont blame if i have problems with being ignored sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by uchebest2006(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Any writer from Imo state here.....i wanna hook up please??/
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by PicanRoxy7: 12:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone, I am Pican Roxy a writer.

My regards to every member of this nature made section, people of the creative domain. Keep the work flowing...

Thank you all...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by zerofilmz: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Philip frowned. ‘It’s not even funny bro. That shit freaks me out. I will have to break up with her before it gets out of hand...
Find out more on Say Hello To The Ibukunola Boys, Episode 2 (The Other Sons): koladimeji@.com #IbukunolaBoys
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by seyitanhep: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
new here, I love ancient and action coupled with thriller and crime.please I need recommendations
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nimen(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Urmm.... Encourage a writer na

abeg mek una drop reviews for this story

Supernatural thriller https://www.nairaland.com/1943634/magi
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by OMA4U(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2014
seyitanhep:
new here, I love ancient and action coupled with thriller and crime.please I need recommendations
African story?

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.