Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (498922 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Hehe tongue
Oh well, you gon' be seeing a lot of me around here now, better get used to it. tongue grin
By the way, I thought that was a prejudicial comment you made. undecided
Are you well? Was I referring to you?

Seriously what's wrong with you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AlterEgoTM: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you well? Was I referring to you?

Seriously what's wrong with you?
Lol cheesy
Waheva man, soothe yourself.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Lol cheesy
Waheva man, soothe yourself.
the next time you don't get something, ask and stop acting like an airhead
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AlterEgoTM: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
the next time you don't get something, ask and stop acting like an airhead
undecided
Hey buddy, relax, why are you this tensed Rough day Touchy na woman palava na.
That bolded part was really not necessary, cos trust me, you don't wanna go down that road with me grin
Ciao.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
AlterEgo™:

undecided
Hey buddy, relax, why are you this tensed Rough day Touchy na woman palava na.
That bolded part was really not necessary, cos trust me, you don't wanna go down that road with me grin
Ciao.
With you?

Please dude don't make me laugh jorh, I have kids here I don't wanna wake up
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AlterEgoTM: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
With you?

Please dude don't make me laugh jorh, I have kids here I don't wanna wake up
Good for you. tongue
You can always let your grievances known without resorting to name calling or going nuclear!
The way you charged at me was almost like you've been waiting for the oppurtunity to arise.
Anyway, it's all good.
Say me well to the kids when they wake smiley.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yeah yeah. You started it
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:52am On Nov 20, 2012
AlterEgo™:
***Following***
Mod, sheybi it's shar save to derail, troll and whatever here There's kuku no particular topic being discussed. grin

Welcome to the land of dreams.
Anything & Everything goes.
Luckily, we have level headed commentators on here

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AlterEgoTM: 5:32am On Nov 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Welcome to the land of dreams.
Anything & Everything goes.
Luckily, we have level headed commentators on here
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2012
Morning cuddles and Mynd how r u guys
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Good for you. tongue
You can always let your grievances known without resorting to name calling or going nuclear!
The way you charged at me was almost like you've been waiting for the oppurtunity to arise.
Anyway, it's all good.
Mynd it looks like there u gat urself a compet....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2012
Gud Morning peeps, kinda missed this thread a likkle...
@cuddles,How are you doing? I can see you got your hands full with the debate.

@hbg howz you? Hope you enjoying your holidays?

@sigmunfreud, hmmm, i sight you, i see your wordplay cool

@mynd whazup?

@Vesc, what have you been up to?

@ujsizzle, nnde woo
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Morning cuddles and Mynd how r u guys
I am fine. Cuddle is in bed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Mynd it looks like there u gat urself a compet....
You are making me laugh
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2012
Sino, what good? Where have you been?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2012
Good morning guys *yawn*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle: Good morning guys *yawn*

Hello fine girl. How are you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Good for you. tongue
Anyway, it's all good.

welcome smiley. Don't mind Mynd its his life's aim to annoy pple but he really is a nice person. You'll eventually get used to his jabs sha.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

welcome smiley. Don't mind Mynd its his life's aim to annoy pple but he really is a nice person. You'll eventually get used to his jabs sha.
**whistling**
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hello fine girl. How are you?

hello back at ya. Incase u haven't noticed I'm a guy dis week grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Just cos you have an "M" in front of your name does not mean you are male.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AlterEgoTM: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Mynd it looks like there u gat urself a compet....
uj_sizzle:

grin Trust me, I am more than used to it. grin
Hard as anyone may try, I nor dey provoke grin
It's all just banters for me really grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2012
Common. Don't be shy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2012
Viewing this topic: k2039 ( m ), AlterEgo™
Common. Don't be shy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Just cos you have an "M" in front of your name does not mean you are male.

sad kill joy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

sad kill joy
Lmao
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2012
AlterEgo™:

grin Trust me, I am more than used to it. grin
Hard as anyone may try, I nor dey provoke grin
It's all just banters for me really grin

ohkayy we're all kool then. Hope ur nyt was good?

@Mynd. What's wrong with u n sleeping? You wan crash one day??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

@Mynd. What's wrong with u n sleeping? You wan crash one day??
I sleep but not long.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sino(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Sino, what good? Where have you been?
Nuffin much, been busy like a bumblebee, this place is a distraction o, i have been sitting doing nothing since 8am! Just clutching ma phone.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AlterEgoTM: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Night was smooth mimi. Ire nko WBU
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2012
sino:
Nuffin much, been busy like a bumblebee, this place is a distraction o, i have been sitting doing nothing since 8am! Just clutching ma phone.
That's great right? You get to put your leg up and rest
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

do u think it will work out?I mean uhave been rattling as a female now u just change into a male?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.