Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

Talent Show For Models And Fashion Designers - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Talent Show For Models And Fashion Designers (779 Views)

Upcoming "Ibadan Fashion Fiesta" For Models And Designers / Models And Fashion Professionals Wanted In Abuja! Urgent / Nigeria's Best Fashion Designers & Tailors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talent Show For Models And Fashion Designers by 2hot4u(f): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2012
Hi, im organising a fashion show for aspiring models and designers, i have gone 2 many auditions and tried to participate in beauty pageants but i get discouraged. I found out that what the agents are looking for these days is not talent but those that are ready to spend the night with them in order to get a shot at having a modelling career. So this show is going to be for all those who is interested in modelling and fashion designing. Model scouts and important personnels from various agencies would be present so dat in the end no one will be left out. This is a golden opportunity to start making your dreams a reality. Both male and female aspiring models are welcome as well as many aspiring designers, u dont have to be tall or skinny to be a model. There are various types of modelling that will suit your body type. I wanted to make participation free for everyone but its not going to be possible cause we have to secure a venue for the event as well as provide refreshments for our guests, so participation is 1000 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Gold Chain / 2-day Workshop On 'introduction To Garment Making' / Calling All Wholesalers And Boutique Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.