Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,793 members, 7,927,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

Hope They Have Changed(insight Communications) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hope They Have Changed(insight Communications) (703 Views)

Hope They Are Not Trying To Brainwash Us / Should I Attend Dis Interview? Hope They Are Not FAKE / Insight Communications Ltd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope They Have Changed(insight Communications) by kay4kelvin(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hii Landers

Insight communications an outdoor(advert company) ,they re very good at the test procedure.Their test procedure are well organised.Is an on system test exam(each person on his/her system},I must say is very easy for those who are very familiar with computer systems or you can take the hard copy.

Consequently,I passed Insight exam early this year but the testing started Dec 2006.My/our oral interview was slated for jan 20th,2007.On getting there on the faithful day, we where over 500 people all on suits.

Well, I cant really say if they were confused or never expecting such number of people even when the invited them.They will call you in, ask you your name and what you studied and u leave for another person.

We all did very well,they came out and ask us to go home,when I asked why they siad I read engineering.I was sad then I asked them if they did not see my CV before inviting for the test and oral interview.So many people was disappointed because of that action.It was very painful to me I had another interview on that Saturday,all messed up.

Well, I wih you guys all the best, I just hope they have changed to better.

Engr Kelvin

(1) (Reply)

Patnas Ventures Global Limited / Sec Info / 1st Bank To Etb: Is It Wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.