Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,399 members, 7,950,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 (7821 Views)

Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss / Lagos Built 10.4MW Power Plant, To Be Inaugurated In August. / GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
Shaw007: . . .you meant 2 say developin' right?? I mean com'on u cant possibly place Nigeria as equal 2 countries like bOtswana. . .seriously??

Ta!!! Use Somalia if you like, but certainly not Botswana.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by chucky234(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
I am sure daft Dedeike will see this as another milestone by GEJ administration,such a deluded fellow
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by ypzilanti: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Shaw007: . . .you meant 2 say developin' right?? I mean com'on u cant possibly place Nigeria as equal 2 countries like bOtswana. . .seriously??

I purposely said undeveloped. Lets not kid ourselves. Apart from countries in conflict, Nigeria is at the bottom of all human development indices charts.

Funny that you used Botswana as an example. Google is your friend: Botswana is actually one of the trully functioning countries in Africa. It is in the top three of GDP per capita, and ranks higher than Nigeria in all human development indexes apart from HIV prevalence.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by dtemidare: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
BeraBera: She should be given adequate security o! Nothing bad should happen to her here in Naija o as it would really be embarrassing. By the way, the part of the story that interests me is this:
THISDAY further gathered that while in Abuja, Clinton may also use the opportunity of her visit to announce some major gains of the Nigeria, US Binational Commission (BNC).
It was Clinton who signed the Bi-national Commission Agreement with the then Secretary to the Federal Government, Ahmed Yayale, at the State Department, Washington DC in April of 2010.
The BNC initially had four working groups - good governance, transparency and integrity; energy and investment; food security and agriculture; Niger Delta and regional security co-operation.
I can't wait to see

She SHOULN’T WORRY ABOUT HER SECURITY, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HER, Besides The Present Atmospher[/b]e in our[b] COUNTRY NIGE[/b]RIA was created by [b]her country the USA and its ‘’ESPIONIST(COVERT) ‘’organization the CIA,. THEY should STOP PLAYING BIG BROTHER, THEY DON’T BLOODY CARE ABOUT NIGERIA AND AFRICA AT LARGE.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
What the hell is Binational commission? These pple won't stop amazing me with their grammar!
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by dtemidare: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
ALL PEEPS ON NAIRALAND LOOK LET ME TELL YOU ALL, OUR COUNTRY IS SAFE AND IN FACT THE SAFEST PLACE IN THE WORLD. I KNOW WE HAVE ISSUES WITH LEADERSHIP AND HOW THINGS ARE BEEN DONE. THIS COUNTRY IS NOT AS INSECURE AS THE USA PORTRAYS IT TO BE AND BESIDES THE CREATED[b] BOKO HARAM[/b]. IS JUST THERE PLANE TO DESTABILIZE US AND STOP US FROM PLAYING THE BIG BROTHER ROLE IN AFRICA, THEY WANT TO DO IT INSTEAD. INTERNATIONAL POLITICS SEF. MSCHEW.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Is she coming to see BH boys, This USA people i fear their visit cause it comes with something..... CIA + BH = 2015 Prediction... I Cant see

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by thoth: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
If Nigerians are wise they should demostrate against her coming and bar her and her entourage from leaving or even landing on the airport, let it be total chaos, flood the airports and flood abuja and lagos street. Once she leaves we would sink 25 points deeper.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by greaterlove(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
hillary clinton is the united states secretary of state and her coming to nigeria is of course to negotiate for policies that will favour her country, that is what all ministers of foreign affairs do. is it a crime? no. my only concern will be if the government of nigeria do not use this opportunity to state their own demands to the united states. it should be u do this for us we do this for u, its as simple as that. we can not live in isolation, no matter how u hate the west, far east, middle east, we all need each other to exist in this world. the government should note that hillary's approval rating is higher than that of obama, she is the most travelled secretary of state and obama's eye in the foreign scene, cos obama rarely does foreign trips now, so the nigerian government should see it as obama's coming and push for any favours or policies they want from the US.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
thoth: If Nigerians are wise they should demostrate against her coming and bar her and her entourage from leaving or even landing on the airport, let it be total chaos, flood the airports and flood abuja and lagos street. Once she leaves we would sink 25 points deeper.
When will you desist from backward mentality? Jeez!
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by dasparrow: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
Onyocha: nothing good comes from american high ranking visit to any country except exploitation,domination and their usual imperialism.

let us hope after her visit the Naira does not loose value or fuel price go up.whenever they visit Naira loses value or fuel price is increased.

Well said. I don't trust them either.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by UncleJJ(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
X
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
"Even Hillary Clinton said I am performing"--- President Goodluck Jonathan (Aug.15th, 2012)
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
kingoflag: "Even Hillary Clinton said I am performing"--- President Goodluck Jonathan (Aug.15th, 2012)

Bros you harsh o... You even put date sef.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by UncleJJ(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: Ignorance is a disease,no wonder the holy Bible says "My people perish for lack of knowledge".
You must be living under mount Everest not to know that Americans have since been stealing our oil with Exxon Mobile and Chevron and don't need Clinton's visit to drill oil in Nigeria.
Ask questions before displaying your daftness in public....

Make una no vex ooh... So, why do you think she is coming to our country...to chop guruguru, abi to buy suya.

Olodo!
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
HNosegbe:

Bros you harsh o... You even put date sef.

Dude, that clown is predictable. You'll see.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by 46arcadez(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hm
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by 46arcadez(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
Wat does she want here? Is she comin 2 ad more fuel 2 d violence in d north so dat US wil com directly 4 our oil (apart frm exoon) in d name of peace keepin or is she comin 2 illuminate our ladies? Opz
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Most of your are suffering from psychological condition called "Amerophobia" or fear of Americans or America.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by MMM2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
Make she come with bomb proof & a lot of body guard 2 avoid kidnapping
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by emekson(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2012
BeraBera: She should be given adequate security o! Nothing bad should happen to her here in Naija o as it would really be embarrassing. By the way, the part of the story that interests me is this:
THISDAY further gathered that while in Abuja, Clinton may also use the opportunity of her visit to announce some major gains of the Nigeria, US Binational Commission (BNC).
It was Clinton who signed the Bi-national Commission Agreement with the then Secretary to the Federal Government, Ahmed Yayale, at the State Department, Washington DC in April of 2010.
The BNC initially had four working groups - good governance, transparency and integrity; energy and investment; food security and agriculture; Niger Delta and regional security co-operation.
I can't wait to see
get a life. Who are u to tell us that, is she the only personality to visit naija. Even the queen did nt complain like this. Abeg3x (tougues out)
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Sunofgod(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
Body language:

Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by thoth: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
all4naija: When will you desist from backward mentality? Jeez!
The very day Nigeria becomes independent.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by thoth: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
46arcadez: Wat does she want here? Is she comin 2 ad more fuel 2 d violence in d north so dat US wil com directly 4 our oil (apart frm exoon) in d name of peace keepin or is she comin 2 illuminate our ladies? Opz
Exactly! We all knew CIA is behind Boko Haram ,then the IMF/World Bank in conjunction with the live in agent is trying to destroy the nation. Very soon they would swoop in soldiers after they have fully designated nigeria as a terrorist nation and a threat to world peace.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Shaw007(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Dude, that clown is predictable. You'll see.
abi n0w. . .no doubt he say "Mrs.clIton said. . ."
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Shaw007(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
ypzilanti:

I purposely said undeveloped. Lets not kid ourselves. Apart from countries in conflict, Nigeria is at the bottom of all human development indices charts.

Funny that you used Botswana as an example. Google is your friend: Botswana is actually one of the trully functioning countries in Africa. It is in the top three of GDP per capita, and ranks higher than Nigeria in all human development indexes apart from HIV prevalence.
whatever man. . .Nigeria is not uNderdeveloped. . .n0t 2 mention that despite d fact dat we'r in debt. . .we still got a lot of money comin' in even if its exploits are used 4 d wrong purposes. . .sure u can place Nigerias problems on a scale but i think what we are faving is meat ball compared 2 what some countries av faced and some still facing.not 2 mention most of d middle east are dead zones(metaphorically speaking) in fact i think d stage where at considerin' d corruption issue an security things. I think every counrty that is well notable 2day has once passed through this level only that ours is on a heightened scale! I just think d best tin 2 do right where at is pray 4 some real bIg miracle and hope God steps in lest we become 'underdeveloped as u well put it. . .
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Clemzy16(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
The US has not officially announced it, The date of her visit has not been announced yet. How are we even sure She's coming..
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Shaw007(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
emekson: get a life. Who are u to tell us that, is she the only personality to visit naija. Even the queen did nt complain like this. Abeg3x (tougues out)
seriously your sense of reasonin' is in an unreasonable low scale(no offense) can u even herae urself "is she d only personality visiting Nigeria" look. . .its not about any personality visiting its about foreigner getting harmed whatsoever in another land which would really bring 2 question d kind of security d country has even if a foot soldier got killed here it would still be d same tin. . .and dont 4get u might keep d world from knowing about white ppl geting kidnapped here but someone like clinton?? U know a lot of ppl will ask questions. . .and when that apns what do u think would apn 2 tourism would u go 2 a place where ur neighbour get killed or kidnapped?? And when dat apns my friend. . .your economy which is already down as is will only soar lower. . .dude d best tin now is 2 hope she returns as she comes untouched.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Builder: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Seriously, everywhere in the world this evil woman have been to is to cause confusion, wars and enslavement, Libya, syria, Iran etc are examples. i have searched high and low, far and wide to see what made her come to nigeria but i can find non except to sink nigeria further than it is already. Believe it or not that woman is a an evil psychopathic bitch .. she is coming to nigeria on behalf of the biderberg group and thats says alot
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by doublej1(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2012
All sensible Nigerians shouldnt find it hard to note the sole aim of her visit, if you people are ready we can do something to that. I remember the time of Abacha when a destroyer called an ambassador to the states was given 24 hours to leave the country, because any where this man steps his foot is in absolute disaccord.
I know some folks will call this a stupid mantality but a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 31, 2012
Builder: Seriously, everywhere in the world this evil woman have been to is to cause confusion, wars and enslavement, Libya, syria, Iran etc are examples. i have searched high and low, far and wide to see what made her come to nigeria but i can find non except to sink nigeria further than it is already. Believe it or not that woman is a an evil psychopathic bitch .. she is coming to nigeria on behalf of the biderberg group and thats says alot

Yup, the evil Hillary Clinton is coming to force GEJ to eat $30,000/day meals, read N500Million Newspapers, write with N300Million Stationery, and take the national debt from $3Billion to $40billion in less than 6 months while the rest of the country wallows in Poverty and tries to survive on less than $2/day.
Re: Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2012
Barak no come, we don't need Clinton

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Kill Okada Rider In Lagos / The Fraud Called Fashola / Breaking: Picture Of Suspended CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.