Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:04 AM

Total Truth About Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Total Truth About Online Business (799 Views)

Learn More About Online, Digital And Social Media Marketing Here. / Facts About Online Based Export Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Truth About Online Business by Simple01: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Dear, friends,
It is my wish to tell you the total truth about making money online. The question is; do people make money online? Do people loose money? Do people struggle in online business? The answer is YES. Note, those who think they can and those who think they cannot are both correct. The simple truth is that the online business is real and has come to stay. Be rest assured that you cannot make any meaningful progress in this online business if you neglect the BASIS. If your answer to the following questions is YES, then you can make money online.
Do you have access to the internet?
Do you have any training on online business or willing to learn?
Do you have any product/information/services to sell?
Do you have services to render?
Do you have means of receiving money from customers (eg. Bank A/C-mainly for local customers, Liberty Reserve, Alartpay, perfect money, etc)?

There are a lot of online businesses like information marketing, Affiliate marketing, blogging, website flipping, etc. why don’t you start with one that can give you money in short term as it will serve as a motivation for other bigger online businesses rather than falling prey to online scammers who will tell you that you can make ten thousand dollars everyday. Though you can but certainly not with a beginner like you who is yet to have any solid online business structure.
I know you lack direction on which one to start with. Why don’t you search the net for idea? However, I know some online businesses beginners can do with less than five thousand naira but can make few dollars everyday within two days of starting the business and can make hundreds of dollars if the structure becomes more solid.
As a matter of personal policy and in compliance with the nairaland rules, I will not like to run advert for anybody. Notwithstanding, I can still assist free only on the condition that if you are helped help another person.
Please, be patient if I didn’t contact you immediate because I’m a little bit busy now. (concept52@yahoo.com).

I sympathize with my country where millions of youths are just looking for direction and billions are stolen everyday. Please, don’t give up, keep trying you will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Total Truth About Online Business by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Simple01: Dear, friends,
It is my wish to tell you the total truth about making money online. The question is; do people make money online? Do people loose money? Do people struggle in online business? The answer is YES. Note, those who think they can and those who think they cannot are both correct. The simple truth is that the online business is real and has come to stay. Be rest assured that you cannot make any meaningful progress in this online business if you neglect the BASIS. If your answer to the following questions is YES, then you can make money online.
Do you have access to the internet?
Do you have any training on online business or willing to learn?
Do you have any product/information/services to sell?
Do you have services to render?
Do you have means of receiving money from customers (eg. Bank A/C-mainly for local customers, Liberty Reserve, Alartpay, perfect money, etc)?

There are a lot of online businesses like information marketing, Affiliate marketing, blogging, website flipping, etc. why don’t you start with one that can give you money in short term as it will serve as a motivation for other bigger online businesses rather than falling prey to online scammers who will tell you that you can make ten thousand dollars everyday. Though you can but certainly not with a beginner like you who is yet to have any solid online business structure.
I know you lack direction on which one to start with. Why don’t you search the net for idea? However, I know some online businesses beginners can do with less than five thousand naira but can make few dollars everyday within two days of starting the business and can make hundreds of dollars if the structure becomes more solid.
As a matter of personal policy and in compliance with the nairaland rules, I will not like to run advert for anybody. Notwithstanding, I can still assist free only on the condition that if you are helped help another person.
Please, be patient if I didn’t contact you immediate because I’m a little bit busy now. (concept52@yahoo.com).

I sympathize with my country where millions of youths are just looking for direction and billions are stolen everyday. Please, don’t give up, keep trying you will succeed.

Kudos for all these but what of PayPal account as I think that it should be added to your article.

Goodluck.
Re: Total Truth About Online Business by Simple01: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Kudos for all these but what of PayPal account as I think that it should be added to your article.

Goodluck.
It is true,Papal is a very good payment option. The problem is the Nigerian issue with papal.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Ship Goods From Uk / Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? / Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.