Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,569 members, 7,968,626 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna (17553 Views)

Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Dstar1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Nawo! These ppl shd allow dis country be,or na only dem sabi hw 2 use gun?
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by tantan: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote
author=touch_me_hard]What has the Vice President done to Boko haram? Is
he not a Muslim like them? Or they are just attacking whoever
spontaneously comes to their mind[/quote] NOW PEOPLE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT A WAR SUPPORTED BY EVRY MUSLIM. TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by bobokelly(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
Turn-by-turn, who is next to be attacked, among the thieves?,
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by HisMajesty1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Lyk someone earlier said, dey are begining to attack the ryt people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by oiseworld: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
useless story, why didn't they go when he was around? According to Nigeria police procedures, Sambo is the first suspect in such a case. . A Stage managed shooting. So they missed all members of his family but 2police men. And a poor cobbler.

Sambo, what do you know about boko haram?
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by sharubutu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
If these were the calibre of people BH had been attacking, they would have won the sympathy of most Nigerian.
Poor GEJ, these guys are definitely making good their threat of attacking aso rock. The battle is getting closer. o ma se o.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by dhamendra(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
Taking d battle τ̲̅ȍ their doorsteps hmmm its getting interesting
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by klax(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
@ Nerodenero "I lived the next road to Baba Ahmed Road called Mora Road and thank God I left the north for good after that unwarranted killings as a result of GEJ's victory.Just wondering what they want with the VP's house,besides,it was set ablaze last yr.Too bad,the north is gradually turning to our own version of Afganistan.

Honestly you have just said the truth now what the Northern leaders or elders forgot is when you say because someone you dont like get hold of something and you decided to fight him with criminals I bet them one day when the criminal finish dealing with the sin man he would return and face that same person that send him is simple as that.

If all the old foolish leaders or elders in the North think they are hurting GEJ by sponsoring this sort of madness in the North i'm so sorry for them they are hurting themselves let them keep quiet, sit back and be playing smart one day those same guy that came to Sambo House will surely one way or the other visit them as well, I mean one good day.

The North has decided that by their own hands want to wipe out their own people it has begun already, Afganistan will even be better, that same GEJ that is making them angry and decided to ruin their own generation will surely finish his term in power and go to his village and leave the silly North to be counting their losses. "A fool will alwys be a fool", day by day GEJ is systematically developing his own people in South South, the West are moving on well, the East are moving on well only North say they will not rest till entire North gone in extinction or the North exist no more so nice and bravo indeed a very good choice bros, keep bombing and killing ok, I say it again and again "A FOOL WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL"

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by kingparagon1: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju: See how shoe maker wey dey ehn own chop bullet on top matter wey no concern am..

These Nigerian Policemen are useless and dangerous.. I fit bet my money say na them shoot the Shoe-maker. angry
if no bi police, na who else? Dats d sign of nigerian police force! Untrained force, only gud in collecting bribe.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by sambos994(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
This is a wake up call Sambo and other politicians...... Your boys are coming for you.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by francis247(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
4 what? Dem nono where him Dey stay?
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by jude33084(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Actually, with Boko Haram, I think ignoring them is the best answer.. Just tighten security and ignore them..

[size=15pt]But Ɣ☺Ʊ can't ignor God na wink[/size]
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by jude33084(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
chosen04: Abeg i don tire for all these GEJ committees jare

Abeg i don tire for all these GEJ committees jare

[color=#99000] committees in committee![/color] smiley
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by ericmooret: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
If we chase all these people out, who do we want to lead us?
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by olumidazz: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Nice move my bh guys next time get your target not cobbler. I congratulate you guys once again 4 d move may allah provide u with 50 virgins each in aljana.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by olumidazz: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
Next stop aso villa. Well done boys.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
Those people are targething the recent government
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by BJ4REEL(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
oluMyderz: wetin concern islam wit diz nw... mst u talk? fo.0L!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by BJ4REEL(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
oluMyderz: wetin concern islam wit diz nw... mst u talk? fo.0L!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by tpapi: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju: See how shoe maker wey dey ehn own chop bullet on top matter wey no concern am..

These Nigerian Policemen are useless and dangerous.. I fit bet my money say na them shoot the Shoe-maker. angry
do u rily know the meanin of stray bullet
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by awilologomba(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Actually, with Boko Haram, I think ignoring them is the best answer.. Just tighten security and ignore them..

Fool,"just tighten security and ignore them" while innocent people are dying every minute.I don't know some people just make comments without thinking.I'm sure okija juju is thinking with his yansh
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by DANILSA(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
M M M: What is nigeria turning into
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERISTAN
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Azumy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
BJ4REEL: BTW shey dey said any1 dat dies during ramadan/fasting,is going to heaven straight,or,sori abi na hellfire sef & ur 99 virgins will be tripled.........
wawa!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by meshachmmj: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Boko haram season 2 jst watchn,til wey dey felo una 4 abuja una go hear ram,keep chop de go no tak step nw,hw dos pple tak xcep self na wa 4 dis 9ja security self no actio.na commo pple una sabi do actio abi unhhhhww
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Azumy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2012
bola4dprec: ALLAH in the name of The Most Affectionate, the Merciful. 1. Perished be the two hands of Aby-Lahab and he is
already perished. 2. His wealth and what he earned availed him not. 3. Now he enters into a blazing fire. 4. And his wife too, carrier of firewood. 5. There is a rope of palm fiber in her neck.
pls u can recite it witin urself cos of d Alulikitab who noes nutin syd critisin blindin.may God guide us aryt.cos it wuldnt b fair wen d ignorants kid wit God's verses.jazakalahu!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by mikexavo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Wetin shoe maker find go big man street abi big man dey sow shoe anyway RIP sha.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by sambos994(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
klax: @ Nerodenero "I lived the next road to Baba Ahmed Road called Mora Road and thank God I left the north for good after that unwarranted killings as a result of GEJ's victory.Just wondering what they want with the VP's house,besides,it was set ablaze last yr.Too bad,the north is gradually turning to our own version of Afganistan.

Honestly you have just said the truth now what the Northern leaders or elders forgot is when you say because someone you dont like get hold of something and you decided to fight him with criminals I bet them one day when the criminal finish dealing with the sin man he would return and face that same person that send him is simple as that.

If all the old foolish leaders or elders in the North think they are hurting GEJ by sponsoring this sort of madness in the North i'm so sorry for them they are hurting themselves let them keep quiet, sit back and be playing smart one day those same guy that came to Sambo House will surely one way or the other visit them as well, I mean one good day.

The North has decided that by their own hands want to wipe out their own people it has begun already, Afganistan will even be better, that same GEJ that is making them angry and decided to ruin their own generation will surely finish his term in power and go to his village and leave the silly North to be counting their losses. "A fool will alwys be a fool", day by day GEJ is systematically developing his own people in South South, the West are moving on well, the East are moving on well only North say they will not rest till entire North gone in extinction or the North exist no more so nice and bravo indeed a very good choice bros, keep bombing and killing ok, I say it again and again "A FOOL WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL"
Karma's a biitch aint it
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by xtielauder(f): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
sadAnoda innocent soul killed... sad choi!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by 3kay945(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
grin I don't know why I keep seeing this as a good news.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by tpapi: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
sharubutu: If these were the calibre of people BH had been attacking, they would have won the sympathy of most Nigerian.
Poor GEJ, these guys are definitely making good their threat of attacking aso rock. The battle is getting closer. o ma se o.
dem neva fit bomb nat assbly,talkless of aso rock
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by waja(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
A cobbler that was a police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman / Oshiomhole’s Aides Beats Up Catholic Priest / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.