Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,320 members, 7,910,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Want To Marry Her But She Said... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But She Said... (11215 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by alexola20(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Oga moderator why you hide my leftie knockout punch na Lwkkmd
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by bukatyne(f): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
oga highbros, y don't u tell us how old u re b4 we can give u proper advice?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Fin9(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ op. In your heart of hearts, would you want this whole situation for your only child, your daughter? Only you can advise yourself. You know what is wrong and what is not. Pls, don't rob this innocent budding girl of her youth.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Orikinla(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Her degree is more important than marrying him.
A better educated and professionally equipped woman makes a better life partner than a woman whose lack of professional skills will make her more of a burden to her man.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Fin9(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
bukatyne: oga highbros, y don't u tell us how old u re b4 we can give u proper advice?
from his previous posts, he wrote that he is above 30. Can you beat that?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Smhart1(f): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
This op no get brain
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chimacks(f): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
@highbros,i actually registered wen i saw ol of ur posts n i said wat kind of a jerk is dis
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Jimatex(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Oga,go nd find ur mate.leave de small girl to focus on her future.u can help her if u want to but notin will be attachd to it
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by bolame: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
@op i think you are allowing the devil to enter your mind and doubt helping her, pls do sponsor her if you could as i have come across cases like this,which a guy sponsor a girl thru school turn her life around and at the end the man himself advice the lady to get married to another man cos he is already married and doesn't want trouble in his life so please think this well cos as i always says when one door close another opens surely another man will come in to help her if you don't
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Danyl(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
@OP, my advice for you is that you look well before you leap,if you want to sponsor just onthe charity level,its good, but for you to wait for that girl for another four year,anything can happen,by the way,what is ur highest education level.
when i started dating my girl, she was about to enter a college of education then while i was rounding up on my NYSC, about 3 and half years ago, she is almost rounding off now, and we are planing to have our introduction soon, she has really stayed through to her words, as far as i can tell she doesn't keep secrets from me, but there are so many other things attached to my relationship with her, though i really did alot in regards to her schooling. when we started then, she was just 19, now she is 23,and am still waiting not becuase iam so keenly interested in marrying her but i always tell her if you find somebody else better than me in the college you may go with him, but you will never plant a maize seed and harvest rice, it will never happen. i really dont attach my mind to her because if the worst happens i dont want to suffer from any heart ache or hypertension, i try as much as possible to be on the lookout for other girls should in case she tells me she has find someone better than me then i will also let her understand that their are better girls better than her 20 times, so its better u take it gently so u end up on the sick bed... send her to school and wait for her but in the interim, look out for some other girls, maintain a good level of friendship, u may never say what will happen tommorow... but anything u do for her see it as an opportunity to touch and impart a life positively. may God be with u.
if its true that u are up to 30years forget about the girl, she will definitely dump you, the age difference is too much,she only agree to marry you but will keep u on the waiting list for long, when she is through with the degree, she will go for her MSc, mark my words........
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Youngzedd(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
bennyraz: Joblessness is the cause of this nansense.. Why would u date a teenager? For what na? Even going as far to propose marriage? Is that not the peak of madness? When they are so many sisi's out there in their prime looking for husbands @OP, i wonder how you manage to toast her o? And i sense you've disvirgined her.. Craddle robber. Remember, what goes around comes around ''nemesis''. The Good lord will bless you with girlz and it will only take the grace of God for them not to be handled the way you're handling another man's daughter. Perv.

True talk.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by kpolli(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
We have too many paedophiles in Nigeria. . . SMH
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: She's 18!
Let her live a little bro!
She's right to want a first degree before marriage.
If you want to help her through school,do it because you are helping a friend in need..not because you are expecting her sticking with you and eventual marriage as payback!
...and yes,if you plan to wait,you are going to have to compete with her peers for her attention and committment while she's in school.
..and there's absolutely no guarantee she'd end up with you!

you got that right sis!!!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by etchel(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Highbros:
Hey, watch your mouth boy. I came here to seek advice not to get insulted especially by you. I'm not your mate. Must you always drag the past into current situations?
go get a life bro
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by gsalvatore: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
@Op..better drop d child like its hot. But if u say u must die for small pikin tin I will help u out.
Jst impregnate her, then to court for marriage, you then go meet her parents and wrap d tin up. Make sure she drops one kid before buying her jamb form....but in end u will know u've made a mistake...i when she start exhibiting youth full exuebarance(no mind my spelling).. She young,wild and "free"
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by swtchicgurl: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
pro01: At 18 she is officially an adult, and is certainly old enough to get married. If she wants you to sponsor her higher education, she can as well marry you and then you'd send her to school AS your WIFE - even though we know she would cheat with other guys in school, but then she is already your wife. That is certainly a safer option, and unless she has ulterior motives (of using you as a financier for her education and dumping you thereafter), I see no reason why she should object to this offer. . .moreso when her parents are incapable of funding her education. Unless we're fooling ourselves, a young and beautiful poor girl in Nigeria has NO hope of going to school without a MAN's financial assistance, and of course the man would have his way with her in return - either merely in terms of sleeping with her, dating her long term, or marrying her. Frankly, she has no other alternative. Nothing goes for nothing.

Having said that, I have to point out that only complete mor0ns 'sponsor' a girl through school or even invest heavily in her life in any meaningful way - with the hope that she would be grateful in the end. I'm sure the OP has family members, relatives, and MALE friends that have greater need for such investment and support (with much higher chances of gratitude and payback, mind you). It's definitely better to 'waste' such investment on a family member or a male friend, rather than a random babe that would surely and ungratefully spite you in the end with no remorse whatsoever. I wonder why so many guys keep making this mistake in this day and age.

Anyways, I hope you've phucked the young girl and enjoyed her pristine body enough. It's time to dump her ass and leave her to her fate. She'll find another man (or men) that would be foolish enough to sponsor her education.

Like seriously? this is pathetic! There's obviously more to Nigeria's problems than corruption! shocked angry
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by swtchicgurl: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
angry
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Phikom(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: She's 18!
Let her live a little bro!
She's right to want a first degree before marriage.
If you want to help her through school,do it because you are helping a friend in need..not because you are expecting her sticking with you and eventual marriage as payback!
...and yes,if you plan to wait,you are going to have to compete with her peers for her attention and committment while she's in school.
..and there's absolutely no guarantee she'd end up with you!
true talk
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
^^^ tongue tongue tongue
swtchicgurl:

Like seriously? this is pathetic! There's obviously more to Nigeria's problems than corruption! shocked angry
Why can she not go to school as his wife? Very bad investment sha, unless you want him to be a pedophilie
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
^^^ tongue tongue tongue
swtchicgurl:

Why can she not go to school as his wife? Very bad investment! unless you want him to be a pedophile and a charity case too. That is too much for only one bobo to carry now.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by swtchicgurl: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Chrisbenogor: ^^^ tongue tongue tongue

Why can she not go to school as his wife? Very bad investment sha, unless you want him to be a [size=16pt]pedophilie[/size]

I'm sure you meant 'paedophile', but I'll pardon you. I won't tell anyone. smiley

Chrisbenogor: ^^^ tongue tongue tongue

Why can she not go to school as his wife? Very bad investment! unless you want him to be a pedophile and a charity case too. That is too much for only one bobo to carry now.

What exactly is your take on this issue? undecided Besides, I'm glad you can read my fonts! Did you eventually change your phone like I advised? tongue grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Amya(f): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
you left someone you dated for 9yrs cos she was fat and you'd aleady met some young lean thing right?

Young lean thing would leave you too. What goes around comes around.

She doesn't want to settle with you. The whole university angle is just an excuse. She go chop your money move ahead ahead.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl:

I'm sure you meant 'paedophile', but I'll pardon you. I won't tell anyone. smiley

What exactly is your take on this issue? undecided Besides, I'm glad you can read my fonts! Did you eventually change your phone like I advised? tongue grin
HAHAHAHAHA na still based on my chinko phone oh. As for my spelling, na night school I still dey go because of one of these foolish girls wey chop my money run.

Anyways my point is, why is it 18 too young? Smacks of hypocrisy IMO.
The bobo likes teenagers so what? I asked you how young is too young?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by swtchicgurl: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
HAHAHAHAHA na still based on my chinko phone oh. As for my spelling, na night school I still dey go because of one of these foolish girls wey chop my money run.
Anyways my point is, why is it 18 too young? Smacks of hypocrisy IMO.
The bobo likes teenagers so what? I asked you how young is too young?

You are young. *I mean this in a nice way* wink

I think it's usually better to marry a university graduate than a high school graduate, owing to value, responsibility, level of reasoning and exposure amongst other things.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl:

You are young. *I mean this in a nice way* wink

I think it's usually better to marry a university graduate than a high school graduate, owing to value, responsibility, level of reasoning and exposure amongst other things.
Awwwwww thanks !

True, key words "usually better". I am still waiting to see why it is wrong though, or is there no difference between usually better and wrong again?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by sashaa(f): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
bukatyne: oga highbros, y don't u tell us how old u re b4 we can give u proper advice?
30's according to his previous thread
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by swtchicgurl: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Awwwwww thanks !

True, key words "usually better". I am still waiting to see why it is wrong though, or is there no difference between usually better and wrong again?

Don't let us derail the thread. The question was answered earlier by a poster.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by tantan: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
IN MARRIAGE SHE IS TOO YOUNG BUT ILLEGAL SEXLIFE THEY CALL HER SWEETSIXTEEN. WHAT A SHAME
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl:

Don't let us derail the thread. The question was answered earlier by a poster.
Granny,
Yo the dude wants a return on investment, he wants to avoid stories that touch. Your initial post/leaky advice was that she was too young to even be having sex, and I asked you to tell us from your granny years of wisdom why having sex with an 18 year old girl is perverted.
But you direct me to yet another wishy washy post. So much for being oprah, GRANIVA!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Highbros: I don't understand girls these days o. I've been dating this girl for a year plus now and all has been going well with the relationship. I've been responsible for all her financial needs but the problem is; now she wants to go to the university, not that I have a problem with that but I proposed to her and she said yes but that'll be after her first-degree. that's where the problem is. This girl is 18 and very beautiful. The university is like freedom, anything can happen. Should I sponsor her to school first or?? Please, I need your advice.

Dude please i take God beg you, dont sponsor her education. Cos you will be doing it another guy. But you can sponsor her if she is married and pregnant for you. At 18 there is nothing wrong getting married to her so don't listen to these other fellas. Am being honest to you and again till she is married and pregnant is when you help with her schooling. Tell her that after marriage, she will now start school. Don't listen to her bed side talk of "After school then marriage"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys / 10 Unbelievable Foods That Make Women Grow Bigger Breasts Easily (see 8 & 10) / Naruto Fans Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.