Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria (21809 Views)

TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / TB Joshua Didnt Foresee Atta Mills Death / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by swtcharissa(f): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
ZUBY77: This conman only pays attention to rich people as if Heaven is for sale.
I remember when my brother got missing and some of his agents asked me to pay some dollars and lodge in his hotel before he can see me. Thieves.

Shut up,if u dnt have anytin to write abt,dnt u also watch hw he helps d old,poor,sick n needy n how he gives scholarship?na only bad tin dey ur head
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by horlatunde(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
ZUBY77: This conman only pays attention to rich people as if Heaven is for sale.
I remember when my brother got missing and some of his agents asked me to pay some dollars and lodge in his hotel before he can see me. Thieves.
y will u go to T.B Joshua to enquire abt d whereabt of ur missing broda. Does he look like d D.P.O of a police Station? Or his is church a kidnappers Den. Pls U got wat u deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Gnomic and over floqqed issue
can u spare us a break of this Tb Joshua everyday syndrome? Allow the man to rest?
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
Stop criticizing TB Joshua, that man has impacted positively to Nigeria than an average politician. Do your little to bring hope to the people of this country.
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by andyanders: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Thank God because we have a TRUE Prophet of God in him, Senior Prophet T.B.Joshua.

You will continue with the work of heaven here on earth. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by shadrach77: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
tunapawizzy:
it is cease sir not seize
9ice one! grin grin grin
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by noahadams(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
wow
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
benkings: and av also paid u to comment on dis thread... .
i am not knocking anyones hussle. i think if someone is willing to pay for publicity, it is good business for the site owners. its brilliant. i was simply making the observation.
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by inspirizu(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
John atta mills don pay with his life........ Just to become τ̲̅ђe president of ghana
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Delafruita(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
there are over 2000 police stations in lagos,SSS is at shangisha,even if you need mopol,dem plenty.why e be say na prophet you go meet?you sef mumu no be small

3 Likes

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by andyanders: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2012

Note, Prophet T.B.Joshua does not have any agent and all contacts as regards to his ministry and Emmanuel TV are all advertised.
Do not lay curse on yourself and your generation so that you will not face the wrath of God Almighty. Say what you know and do not condemn yourself. The worst allegation you can lay on an innocent person is false allegation. I pray that God change you before you destroy your destiny. We sinners should ONLY ask for God's mercy and grace and stop condemning the prophet of God because they have been sent to save us from the clutches of the devil. May you not perish out of ignorance. May God forgive you and note, it is not what goes into our mouth that condemns us but what comes out of our mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by megapriest(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
buzugee: tb joshua has definitely paid the owners of this site for publicity.
must u comment? enemy of Truth

1 Like

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by benkings(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
inspirizu: John atta mills don pay with his life........ Just to become τ̲̅ђe president of ghana
xo u dy there too wen dm sign d agreement.....#talk anyhw
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
I can't remember reading about billionaire "prophets" in the bible.
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Awalla: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
Na waoo, why are some people do not have self respect , must you comment in every Topic, ? now you are causing the man of God and judging him , do you know what you are bringing to your self ?, when you get affected with sickness now and evil sprit you have been dining with want to take you, you will begin running to Ikotun to be delivered,
Close your stinking mouth when you do not know what to say.

Just this Sunday, TB Joshua gave out 12,M Naira to charity cash in the church to needy and much more daily, weekly and monthly, You what have you done to your immediate neighbor other than taking is name to Juju to hinder his progress.

Shut Up and stop trying extinguishing fire that you can not but will consume you.

2 Likes

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Olalekan0(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
That's a big lie. As a matter of fact TB Joshua is so highly disrespected today chiefly because he does not hobnob with the high and mighty as do Oyedepo and his likes. TB Joshua leads a life dedicated to the poor and down-trodden and the mere fact that you do not personally like a man(which of course you're well within your rights to do) does not warrant that you have to concoct lies to malign his person. I'm very sure no one in his team requested for dollars from you,you nly wrote that cos no one on here can verify your LIES. God is watching you
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by redsun(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
buzugee: tb joshua has definitely paid the owners of this site for publicity.

Walahi! There is something fishy here. Either the moderators are deeply under his magic spells or they are making serious dough from delusions mongering. Same goes with the way they Bleep with european football- money making or fundamental idi.ocy.

1 Like

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Olalekan 0: That's a big lie. As a matter of fact TB Joshua is so highly disrespected today chiefly because he does not hobnob with the high and mighty as do Oyedepo and his likes. TB Joshua leads a life dedicated to the poor and down-trodden and the mere fact that you do not personally like a man(which of course you're well within your rights to do) does not warrant that you have to concoct lies to malign his person. I'm very sure no one in his team requested for dollars from you,you nly wrote that cos no one on here can verify your LIES. God is watching you

Dnt tell him its a big lie, I hear there are fraudsters arnd there looking for ppl to dupe.They give false hope to ppl to facilitate access in exchange for money. It has nothing to do wit TB joshua cos he does nt know them. If d poster cannot lodge in d hotel inside d premises, what stops u frm lodging in hotel close to d place. Or better still sum apartments arnd there. Heard residents living arnd have all converted their houses to cheap guest house, N1,500 per night.
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by andyanders: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
Olalekan 0: That's a big lie. As a matter of fact TB Joshua is so highly disrespected today chiefly because he does not hobnob with the high and mighty as do Oyedepo and his likes. TB Joshua leads a life dedicated to the poor and down-trodden and the mere fact that you do not personally like a man(which of course you're well within your rights to do) does not warrant that you have to concoct lies to malign his person. I'm very sure no one in his team requested for dollars from you,you nly wrote that cos no one on here can verify your LIES. God is watching you

Thank you for your contribution and God will continue to bless you and yours. For those who out of ignorance say negative things about the prophet of God, T.B.Joshua is because they are spiritually blind and need to ask God to open their spiritual eyes to know who this great man of God is and ask for forgiveness.If not, they have condemned themselves out of their ignorance.How can any sane person say that T.B.Joshua duped him. I believe he is mentally sick and need to seek for healing
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Was Jesus a billionaire?
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
lorddannie: yes He decides everything, what, who, when, how... He need not wait for you to finish with that guy or gal or that ghana must go bag, or cap or continue in ur stupidity

I dont know what God is waiting for with you!!

You outlived your usefulness 5 minutes after your birth!! angry

shine-eye:
@ UGLY -JUJU :IS THERE NO BETTER WAY FOR YOU TO SEEK ATTENTION THAN BEING RAVING MAD AND SUICIDAL?

Its funny how you fear a God you cant see yet have no respect for Juju..

Shey you know I can hurt you really bad!!

Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by nehimartins(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
L
DICKtator:

Would I be able to call God and Satan with the phone?
I mean, is it a religious phone?
Cos I don't know why you put this here!
lmao
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by symbian03(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
ebamma: business have been moving well for this conman T b joshua,i was planning to sell my dad's land in ikorodu,but my mind don change,i go use that land start my own church business.

Judge NObody!
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
horlatunde: y will u go to T.B Joshua to enquire abt d whereabt of ur missing broda. Does he look like d D.P.O of a police Station? Or his is church a kidnappers Den. Pls U got wat u deserve.

Damn, i dont recall saying that i went there. I said his agents asked that i .......
I do believe in Ngerian police more than the Pope himself. The fact is that when you have certain problems, you are bound to get some funny suggestions from people.
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by simon2x1: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
The last time I check deportee from Libya can testify to what Tb joshua did for them. What nigeria embassy can't do for is people in libya
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by simon2x1: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2012
ebamma: business have been moving well for this conman T b joshua,i was planning to sell my dad's land in ikorodu,but my mind don change,i go use that land start my own church business.
.you think say church na business?.,if na business start ur own make we see..mstchew ebaman
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2012
ezeagu: Was Jesus a billionaire?
.he would have been a billionaire if he wanted to.And by the way what would he use the money for when he can turn water to wine,walk on water(no need to pay for boat) and feed five thousand people with just five loaves of bread and two fishes(that would cost abt 100 naira)
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by blackbeau1(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
@ olalekan n andyanders,do yourself a favour and don't tAlk about what you don't know.my aunt believed so much in prophet T.B Joshua that when she was ill,she said she wanted to see him.we travelled to Lagos and to my sincere amazement,she was asked to pay 30,000 naira before seeing him.we left never to return.that cured her fanatism.recently too,I accompanied my next flat neighbour to the Akwa Ibom branch of the church,where the pastor said that to see T.B Joshua,the members will have to pay 50k.30k for their accomodation and transport,twenty to make sure they see the man of God.now,let's get things straight.I'm not saying he is fake or real.that is left for him and his God.I'm just saying that pAyments are usually made to enable you see him or else,you will never set your eyes on him
Re: Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria by inspirizu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
meee!:
Professional web solutions

Oro di hmmmmm Oro ti pesi je ooooooo

Meaning: wat more evidence du U̶̲̥̅̊ need
Gbam!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession Hits Churches As Incomes Dwindle - Trudigest.com / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Official Anthem mp3 / Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.