Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Do You Believe In Destiny And Luck? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Destiny And Luck? (617 Views)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / Do You Believe In Destiny? / Do U Belive In Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Destiny And Luck? by fubbyy(m): 5:09am On Jul 31, 2012
My elder brother's best friend was deported from germany last month.
This is 1 guy that I will call a definition of hustle, never been lazy,no dull moment on his side, he left nigeria last 4 years, when he left every1 taught he was going to make it withing few months because of his ambitious heart

He came back last month with nothing and told us a great story of his journey to europe, he made me 2 believe in destiny and luck, he spent 4 years in europe hustling day and night but couldn't make it while some came and make it under 6 months without 2much stress,he says

His story make me to look around me and ask my self some questions that I couldn't answer, why do some people get whatever they want so easily without working much for it while others dwell in stress chasing dreams they can never actualise

Some of my friends that are successful today with good jobs are those that doesn't know anything while in school

Does it mean that b4 we came to this world,it has been designed that we shall be what we are? If yes - were poor people meant to be poor? I know you will say no, if so - why can't they make it after all the struggling?

Some will say poor people make the wrong choice, how can som1 know that what he/she chooses to do is a wrong 1?

my visa 2 south africa and my name 2 study political science in unical came out the same week in 2005, I overlook the visa and went for my studies
If its a wrong choice,how would I know?

My question is, some people appear so lucky than others in this life, was it destined to be so? Do you actually believe in destiny and luck?

Share your views (mature minds)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To 11yrs Old Horse Monster, Glory To God / What You Can Do For The Gospel On & After Independence Day (october 1st) / Love Is The Cure For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.