Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,450 members, 7,897,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! (2675 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Johnny(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2012
Goodmorning Nairalanders...I opened a thread here some weeks back titled “Is This Little Girl Possessed?“ and some over zealous mothers and sisters insulted and called me names.My consolation and strenght lie in the fact that am not and will never be a peodophile.

This‘s another story of a young woman I met on Facebook this January.It all started during the fuel subsidy debate and she had followed my posts and comments deligently.One day she sent me a message that if the removal of the subsidy was okay by me that she would as well accept it.That singular message swept me off my feet;why would a total stranger,someone I had barely known,believe so much in me!I asked her what she wanted,and she said she just liked the way I approached issues.....That was the beginning of our romance!
STORY CONTINUES...
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by MMM2(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2012
Still waiting 4 ur poem angry
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2012
At least this one is older than 8 yrs old.
I will read
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Johnny(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2012
WELCOME BACK!
We continued to exchange inbox messages afterward untill she confessed her love for me...I was speechless but warned her to be real as I would have nothing to do with fake women.She assured me that she was real,which I later found out to be true.We continued talking and exchanging messages untill the day she told me her story;She was a married woman but separating from her husband!She had been away from the man‘s house for six months,and was ready to pick up her life again and move on,hence her joing FB.
For Seven months now,we have been the best of friends;I have adviced her several times to go back to her husband atleast for the sake of her two sons,but the ugly story she tells me about the man weakens me alot.All she wants from me is to be there for her,talk to her,love her and bring out the woman in her.That I have been doing faithfully!
STORY CONTINUES!
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Mygoldie(f): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2012
#Subscribing#
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Johnny(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2012
WELCOME BACK!!
This lady made me fall in love with her,I can feel that in my mind.For the past seven months now,we have talked atleast twice everyday,and each call would last atleast 5 minutes.We have exchanged thousands of messages and made atleast 10 midnight calls.Its been great fun,I must confess.
BUT there‘s a problem...My friend is losing all patience that if I don‘t come to visit her soonest,she would go insane and that she won‘t forgive me.Just a forthnight ago,she was rushed to the hospital after a little misunderstanding ochestrated by this her demand for my visit.I tried to explain to her why my coming over to Lagos would not be too safe for us considering the fact that her enstranged husband lives there too.She flared up and the next thing her BP rose so high.I had to call the hospital to plead with her to forgive me before her BP came down.I have spoken to her older sister about my concern,she too asked me not to worry that the husband doesn‘t know where they reside.I am yet to be convinced.
WATCH OUT FOR THE CONCLUSION!
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Babamide(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie: #Subscribing#
abi now, thank God the posts are short and readable
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by tpia5: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2012
shouldnt the thread be in sexuality section.
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Johnny(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2012
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!
My second and more important concern now is the impossiblilty of meeting this woman and not making love to her considering all that have already transpired between us....I have always dreaded making love to a married woman even though I have so many of them as friends!I have expressed this worry to her but she blushed it aside.She has given me up to this weekend to come and see her or else she would tag me “Fake“,and would be heart-broken.What do I do?I believe her that she has never loved any man like she loves me,because I can feel it myself too....BUT I am not comfortable visiting her atall!!!What do I do friends?Should I Break her heart or take all the risks and visit her??The dateline is just this weekend....
Thank you!
THE END!
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2012
Nice story..: Its been a while i last visited here grin
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by IZUKWU(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2012
Make she come visit you jor! , abi you no get house. Or do still de live with your parents.

2 Likes

Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2012
What i can see is this : "Should i destroy my destiny with my hands or Should i not"?

As at this moment, you can still save your Destiny, If you think that sleeping with a married witch and wicked destiny killer is forming badt guyz, is fun, My brother go ahead. Only a fool would advice you at this glaring state

2 Likes

Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Sijo01(f): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
d mata strong o.
oya folks, keep it coming
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by mspookie: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2012
cheesy and they lived happily ever after..........*yawns*
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Rejoyla(f): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2012
Really?!High BP cos of u didn't give in2 her demand 2 visit,which resulted in2 hospitalization?!Pulezzz,is dis a fictional story or what?N u fell of dis s#@t?Get real!!!
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Babamide(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2012
Shouldn't you meet in person first before talking about making love or is the contact of facebook enough? I really don't know why u need advice, it seems u've made up your mind already
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by MMM2(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2012
Op
U can go 2 her place but don't fu ck her undecided

But don't forget 2 go with ur condom incase she ra pe u crycrycry

1 Like

Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2012
go and see her jooo. Just carry a .45 caliber with you undecided
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2012
h
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by cog1: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2012
You should not break her heart;
Rather what you should do is to
Get yourself ready to exercise
Full restraint and self-control
When you do meet her finally.
Be firm about it and don't
Double-speak! That is,saying
"No" by your words and saying
"Yes" in your actions!!!!!!!
Better still,arrange the meetings
Out of doors,in public places.
Blessed day.

1 Like

Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Johnny(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2012
IZUKWU: Make she come visit you jor! , abi you no get house. Or do still de live with your parents.

I suggested that to her and her sister but they declined for the obvious reason that they don‘t know me.
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Johnny(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2012
cog1: You should not break her heart;
Rather what you should do is to
Get yourself ready to exercise
Full restraint and self-control
When you do meet her finally.
Be firm about it and don't
Double-speak! That is,saying
"No" by your words and saying
"Yes" in your actions!!!!!!!
Better still,arrange the meetings
Out of doors,in public places.
Blessed day.

Kind words there!!
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by swtchicgurl: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2012
Dear Mr Johnny,

INVITATION TO THE WORLD OF IRRESPONSIBLE MEN

CONGRATULATIONS! This is an invite to a group called "Irresponsible Men (IM)" or popularly described as "Men Without Integrity (MWI)". We've noticed that you have traits of qualities that define this group.

We've diligently considered your current status as an intelligent young man to be a plus to our ever-growing community!

But there are a few things you must do to be a full member of this prestigious outfit:

- Sleep with married or divorced women.
- Don't settle down on time as this will reduce your commitment to our group.
- If you are married, then develop means of spending time outside your 'home'. Interstate business meetings will be a good one.

and lastly,

- Be ready put your life or something important on the line, in case something goes wrong while fulfilling our mission.

Yours faithfully,
Enemy.
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2012
I don't know about you o, but anytime i go against my "spirit", it never ends well. . .
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl: Dear Mr Johnny,

INVITATION TO THE WORLD OF IRRESPONSIBLE MEN

CONGRATULATIONS! This is an invite to a group called "Irresponsible Men (IM)" or popularly described as "Men Without Integrity (MWI)". We've noticed that you have traits of qualities that define this group.

We've diligently considered your current status as an intelligent young man to be a plus to our ever-growing community!

But there are a few things you must do to be a full member of this prestigious outfit:

- Sleep with married or divorced women.
- Don't settle down on time as this will reduce your commitment to our group.
- If you are married, then develop means of spending time outside your 'home'. Interstate business meetings will be a good one.

and lastly,

- Be ready put your life or something important on the line, in case something goes wrong while fulfilling our mission.

Yours faithfully,
Enemy.
shut up.

2 Likes

Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
In as much as I think that this story is as fake as Karen Igho's boobs,I just have to comment; poster why must s.ex be the first thing that comes to your mind? Didn't you say in that your thread about your 3yr old girlfriend that you have a 'woman'? What happened to her?? Must you sleep with Mrs Separated? Must sex define a relationship? You are meeting her for the first time and it is sex you are worried about undecided

What is this world turning into sef?

Poster, you badly need Jesus in your life angry

2 Likes

Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by seunadeolu(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL (part 1) cool
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
Johnny, listen to your spirit.
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
Johnny boy, this your story na wash.

1 Like

Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by r231(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
seun_adeolu: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL (part 1) cool

grin grin grin
Re: My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! by southprince(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mr Jonny, these days there are often 3sides to a relationshp story...her side, his side and d truth! uv only heard her's nd its nt wise 2 jump in2 conclusion wit dat..However, I'd advice u stay clear cos as a young man u'r most likely nt gona marry her wit her kids btw judging 4rm ur initial post wen u said "u'v been havin some midnite fone conversation" u'l definifely gona hv sex wen u meet cos at dis point na spiritual conji dey worry her so nd I blive u sef no go mind deliver her..obobs make ur stand known 2 her dat u'd rather be jst frnds nd keep her company online nd if u must meet its ONLY gonna be in public venues cos mr jonny doesn't want to start wat he cnt finish except u be jonny just come(JJC).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! / Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.