Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,619 members, 7,951,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job (944 Views)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure / How She Changed A Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job by penelope9: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2012
Hey People, a friend of mine i know her to be well behaved, serious minded, controlling,critisize housewifes as she think they are fools and goal oriented have suddenly changed ever since she lost her job since then all she have for working class women is hate as she pray for everyone of them to become jobless.What do you guys think of her.
Re: She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job by EfemenaXY: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
^^ How old are you? Nor be by force to open thread.

Anyway, to answer your question: Na her bad mouth + juju wen dem use swear for am, make dem sack her.

Start by telling us what you think of her. She IS your friend afterall.

Show me your friends & I'll tell you who you are. @poster, do you detest working women?
Re: She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job by penelope9: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Efemena.The fact that i called her my friend does not mean she is my best friend,ever since i notice those habit in her i completely withdrew myself from her before she starts competing with me out of jealousy.
Re: She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job by ifyalways(f): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Oh yeah?
Your friend "suddenly" lost her job and is acting out her depression and frustration and what you could do best was to unfriend and tag her as jealous? Indeed ?Satan na area boy.
What's new again?
Re: She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job by penelope9: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ifeyalways.Do not misinterprete me, when she was working she sees housewives that don't have a job as fools,
Re: She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job by EfemenaXY: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
penelope9: Efemena.The fact that i called her my friend does not mean she is my best friend,ever since i notice those habit in her i completely withdrew myself from her before she starts competing with me out of jealousy.

Jealousy based on what? What would she be competing with you for? Over what?

If a friend of yours looses her job, what do you think you as a "friend" should do to support her?? Rather than bad-mouthing and gloating over her misfortune??

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Delivers Half HUMAN/ Half GOAT!!! / Question For The Married Men / When A Mother Prays....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.