Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pls Who Is D Real Owner Of MAN??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Who Is D Real Owner Of MAN??? (868 Views)

WEED Brings Out D Real You...all Na Lie / 72 Virgins Boko Haram Are Dying For: See D Real Pictures / The Original / Real Owner Of Nairaland Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Is D Real Owner Of MAN??? by kelwheezy(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2012
Pls who is the true owner of a MAN, the mother or the wife?

Mother-in-law: "My son must listen to me and obey my instructions, except if he did not suck this breast of mine for more than a year!!!"

Daughter-in-law: "Mama, that was over 40 years ago!!! You must realise that it is my breast he sucks now. He has sucked it for more than 5 years and he is still sucking it."

Mother-in-law: "he passed through my 'kini'"

Daughter-in-law: "that was just once,he eats and will still continue to eat my 'kini' for years to come"
Mother-in-Law: "I carried him for 9 months."

Daughter-In-Law: "He was only 3.5kg then, wasn't he? So what's the big deal? I CARRY HIM EVERY NIGHT AND HE IS 90KG NOW."

Lol
Wahala wa oooh!!! Men are in dilemma...
Who is the true owner Men remain babies for life. Too bad for dem:p. I dey cry for unacry

(1) (Reply)

. / Woman Accountant Vs Smoking Man / JUST Smile...........complements Of The Seasons...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.