Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fg Plan To Merge Fecc And Other Anti Grat Agencies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Plan To Merge Fecc And Other Anti Grat Agencies (784 Views)

Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard / Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Plan To Merge Fecc And Other Anti Grat Agencies by Gettolove(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2007
Guys what do you think about this plan by the federal government to merge the EFCC, ICPC and other agencies.
I think the government is still trying to do every thing possible to cripple these agencies for their own selfish interest, I am sure the target of the plan is EFCC.

what do you think of the plan
Re: Fg Plan To Merge Fecc And Other Anti Grat Agencies by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
It is the veiw of AGF that Micheal Andogoka he has serious issues oh. He seems to be going crazy with his hate for Ribadau
Re: Fg Plan To Merge Fecc And Other Anti Grat Agencies by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2007
Gettolove:

Guys what do you think about this plan by the federal government to merge the EFCC, ICPC and other agencies.
I think the government is still trying to do every thing possible to cripple these agencies for their own selfish interest, I am sure the target of the plan is EFCC.

what do you think of the plan

Do you have a link for this please??
Re: Fg Plan To Merge Fecc And Other Anti Grat Agencies by McKren(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2007
aisha2:

It is the veiw of AGF that Micheal Andogoka he has serious issues oh. He seems to be going crazy with his hate for Ribadau

The guy is a common fool, we know his target, so he is wasting his time. The proposal will be rejected on the floor of the Senate.

If there is any Government Agency begging for Structural readjustment it is the need to split the office of Attorney General and Minister for Justice, a situation where Micheal Aondoakaa can not see conflicting interest in the operations of the Ministry he heads but takes more interest in the activities of EFCC and how it operates beggars belief.

Why cant we have a legislation demanding that any case handled by ICPC should not be touched by EFCC or CCB and vice versar or why cant we have a situation where ICPC engage in Proactive fight against corruption while EFCC is occupied in retroactive fight against corruption.

Why must it be a merger??
Re: Fg Plan To Merge Fecc And Other Anti Grat Agencies by iykrion(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Do you have a link for this please??

http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3055&Itemid=0

McKren:

Why can't we have a legislation demanding that any case handled by ICPC should not be touched by EFCC or CCB and vice versar or why can't we have a situation where ICPC engage in Proactive fight against corruption while EFCC is occupied in retroactive fight against corruption.

Why must it be a merger??

WELL SAID.

In Nigeria, the law enforcement agencies are always reactive and punitive. They don't understand what it means to be proactive. They will aid crime so that they can benefit from the arrests, rather than prevent crime. Little wonder one sees them happy, parading suspects. They fail to realise that it is their inactions that bring about the crimes in the first place.

I pray he doesn't sail through with this his unimpressive and unnecessary reform sad.
Re: Fg Plan To Merge Fecc And Other Anti Grat Agencies by McKren(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2007
I pray he doesn't sail through with this his unimpressive and unnecessary reform

He should reform himself first

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi Hits Back At French / New Deal In Oil Business: A Great Experience Africa Can Learn From. / Presidential Committee Seeks Senate’s Approval Of Igs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.