Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,794 members, 7,965,951 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:44 AM

Who Knows Anything About Been A Wholesaler For Pampers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Who Knows Anything About Been A Wholesaler For Pampers (855 Views)

Do You Want To Be A Wholesaler Or Retailer For Mamia Diapers? / Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos / Pampers And Huggies For Sale, Wholesale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Anything About Been A Wholesaler For Pampers by qutemichelle: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hi every one

Pls I need help, I want to start the pampers business are a wholsesaler since it takes a lot for u to be there distributor so I want to start from a wholesaler and gradually upgrade by God's grace but I need anyone here to help enlight me on this business,I do know a little about it but it sure doesn't hurt to ask for more knowledge.. I need to know they dos and don't,what to take into consideration and what to avoid.. I really wanna start this business so I need help..

Thanks so much for your help
Re: Who Knows Anything About Been A Wholesaler For Pampers by GODEXALT(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
kindly call me on 08025316641 or email me tru theogbenga@yahoo.com. am part of a network that grants distributorship status to their members for products which include diapers.you will register with 37000-60000naira and start to buy what you can afford.Other opportunities are also available in the network.call and ask question if there is any nee for more clarification

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo Allocation Needed / How Will You Feel, If Someone's Life Was Touched Through You? / Existing Mining Property/mining Lease (ml) Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.