Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,565 members, 7,972,130 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Business Should I Invest In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Should I Invest In? (949 Views)

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start / What Business Should I Get Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Should I Invest In? by uyogabie(f): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
I'm a bit confused at the moment wether to go into business or not and the type of business to invest in.I'm currently based in the north and wants to relocate to the middle belt.i have a business here and relocating it will be a bit challenging because i'll need a lot of money like I'm starting all over.I'm thinking of starting another business.I want to be a rice distributor and don't know how to go about it.Restaurant is also on my mind.i just need a good business idea.thanks
Re: What Business Should I Invest In? by Delafruita(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
food business is always good business.do your research and its sure to work out.goodluck
Re: What Business Should I Invest In? by chizillar(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2012
NIGERIAN STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO
PRODUCING OVER 120 FAST SELLING
CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
Cosmetics,
Adhesives,
Beverages,
Disinfectants,
Auto Car Paints,
Industrial Chemicals,
Printing Inks,
Lubricants,
Decorative Paints,
Soaps & Detergents,
Office/ Stationeries,
Stain Removers,
Wood finishes & Treatments,
Greases,
Etc
07033097160 the above chemical guides
and materials
Re: What Business Should I Invest In? by uyogabie(f): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2012
@Delafruita,thanks.I'll think about that option and will start making enquiries henceforth.@ Chizillat,thanks also,but i dont want to go in to manufacturing because it requires lots of patience and marketing.thanks all the same.
Re: What Business Should I Invest In? by freshdew: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2012
YOU CAN OPEN UP A DISTRIBUTORSHIP WITH ME WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL,FOR OUR FAST MOVING CUSTARD PRODUCT-SO SURE YOU WILL A CONTINUOUS PROFIT THAT WILL AMAZE YOU.CALL ON US ON 08025273552 or 08091985291.

(1) (Reply)

Commenting Vs Facebook For Fast Traffic Generation / How Can I Make Money Exchangin Lr To Mp And Mp To Lr / Contract Source Overseas Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.