Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,558 members, 7,972,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:49 PM

Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas (1853 Views)

Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality / Copyrights And Patenting: A Guide To Protecting Your Ideas / Domain Flipping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by hottprince: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
If you have any idea on domain flipping.please share it here.
Don't advertise any e-book
Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
It`s one of the most lucrative online business i`ve ever seen but it requires a bit of experience and skills, if you don`t have that, then be prepared to spend a lot of money.
Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by ikee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
It's a good business indeed but as brand new said, you must have experience and skills. I started it about a year ago after going for the seminar, first it was not promising as i was earlier assured to the extent that i nearly lose interest in it. But to my surprise later this year, sedo.com, where you will park your domain name for free, later sold one of my domains! Currently I am earning consistently with my parked domains at sedo.com. The good part of the biz is that you can park your domain name for free in a parking company and whenever a visitor clicks to any of the advertisements in your domain, you make money, however not all domain names are good so you have to do your own research before registering or buying it. The main secret in this one is to target expired domains. Everyday thousands of domain names expire if their owners failed to renew them and that's where you come in. This is one of my parked domains at www.sedo.com www.hivpreventiondrugs.com I earn daily revenue through this domain name only.
May be you may be interested in this online biz, send an email to me via sales@danbaba.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by hottprince: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2012
Brand_new: It`s one of the most lucrative online business i`ve ever seen but it requires a bit of experience and skills, if you don`t have that, then be prepared to spend a lot of money.
Please kindly share your expertise
Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2012
hottprince:
Please kindly share your expertise
I occasionally share useful tips on my blg so you can subscribe @ GidiLinks.com
Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by hottprince: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2012
Brand_new: I occasionally share useful tips on my blg so you can subscribe @ GidiLinks.com
will check it out
Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by doczero: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2012
Actually, I had wanted to start my internet business based on the domain flipping model. i had plans of flipping ten sites at a go. so i got a reseller account with hostgator where you can host many sites at the same time for about $24 dollars a month. I started developing my sites with articles. etc. When I wanted to flip them at flippa, I couldn't pay for their listing fee with my mastercard. They only required paypal which is not allowed for Nigerians. That was where I got stuck. If you have a way around paypal and still want to flip sites, it is more advisable to buy expired domain names which have some traffic on them and had earned some income through adsense or any other sources. Touch the sites a little and then flip them. They are more lucrative than starter sites without any traffic and no history of any past income earned in the past. I hope this might help you to some extent. Feel free to contact me for further assistance if need be. Thanks
Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by hottprince: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
[quote author=doczero]Actually, I had wanted to start my internet business based on the domain flipping model. i had plans of flipping ten sites at a go. so i got a reseller account with hostgator where you can host many sites at the same time for about $24 dollars a month. I started developing my sites with articles. etc. When I wanted to flip them at flippa, I couldn't pay for their listing fee with my mastercard.
Please drop your email
Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by doczero: 3:33am On Aug 06, 2012
my email is cjustinson@yahoo.com
Re: Domain Flipping Share Your Ideas by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 01, 2013
Dictionary words are more priced in domain flipping.so start playing with your dictionary.

Sold some couple of domain in the past and made some few thousand euros. I got this hit domain for sale and i hope to make a hot with it. I dont use flipper .i rely on godaddy and sedo for sells.please visit my forum and share your domain experience on.
http://zonalhead.com/

Here are some few of my domain is you are interested

Climatize.net
Zonalhead.com
Fundbitcoin.com
Ukdoll.com
Nordify.com
Estatescanner.com
Brokersprice.com
Refurbishedcom.com

They are all available for sell on sedo. Start bidding now

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Investors To Fund My Business Ideas? / Those Who Are Into Orange Business Or Wants To Go Into It. / How To Start Growing Rice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.