Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,711 members, 7,969,079 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:58 PM

Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend (5336 Views)

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. / A Lonely Girl Out There? Need A Friend? / I Need The Services Of A Call Girl For A Friend Coming To Town (lagos): (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by romeo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2007
rosie rosie how many times did i call you? anyway you will get your love and i will get mine because such is Life
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by rosecare(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2007
rome, why can't both of us become friend if you don't mind

life na teacher!!!!
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by romeo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2007
Rosie i am already your friend wink
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by jiogah(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
rosie baby nothing do u. no mind dem. d yabis na normal. yr beauty don arrange yr ENG for u. y is it common in schools inthe east, they've gat good looking chicks and with bad hearing ENG. if dem no send u. omo send me jo.
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by romeo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2007
jiogah:

rosie baby nothing do u. no mind them. d yabis na normal. yr beauty don arrange yr ENG for u. y is it common in schools inthe east, they've gat good looking chicks and with bad hearing ENG. if them no send u. omo send me jo.

LoL!! Talking about English huh!! You sound horrible too wink
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by jayvin01: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2007
romeo:

LoL!! Talking about English huh!! You sound horrible too wink

Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by rosecare(f): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2007
Hmmmmmmm Clear Throat

such is life!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by earthrealm(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2007
this SUCH IS LIFE, sucksssssssssssss, big time!!

gal better try n get a better signature, u need an upgrade in the grammer dept, it sucxxxxxxxxxxxx too,

but come oh, u sound very desperate, judging by ur pic, [op its urs?], u aint half bad
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2007
earthrealm:

this SUCH IS LIFE, sucksssssssssssss, big time!!

girl better try n get a better signature, u need an upgrade in the grammar dept, it sucxxxxxxxxxxxx too,

but come oh, u sound very desperate, judging by your pic, [op its urs?], u aint half bad

LMAO. . . oh lawdy. i wasn't going to say anything about the "such is life" siggy. . . thanks man, for letting it out.
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by fireprune1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2007
this is interesting; i will really like to know you,  :ofireprune1

cool cool i'm actually new here and would like to know custom and nairaland ethical standard--i'm online now.

regards
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by janami(f): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2007
grin grin grin interesting piece. interesting posts. such is life! grin grin the 8th wonder of the world!
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by Scream(m): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2007
@poster,
U're a very pretty girl, (i.e. if u're not playing pranks with another persons picture), I 'wonder' why u u are desperately looking for a boyfriend, well, u've got a lot of work to do on urself and guys will come rushing[sub].[i]na u go tire[/i][/sub].U have the one that Go gives i.e. Beauty, try and add value to urself, self esteem, ur grammar, ur reasoning,, books and the right company will help u, Although, it is not too early @ ur age to have a boyfriend, it is wrong when those other things are not there. [b]If u start the way u are[/b], they will be using and dumping u sister. Think about it , such may not be life to u then.
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by janami(f): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2007
my thots are that the girl is mammy o. looking for guys to put in bondage . abeg, guys beware o even ladies no escape her notice
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by romeo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2007
janami:

my thoughts are that the girl is mammy o. looking for guys to put in bondage . abeg, guys beware o even ladies no escape her notice

That's totally uncalled for!! what has she done to deserve such name calling? Religious freaks!!
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by janami(f): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2007
religious freaks laughs mockingly me thinks poor romeo has got the hots for miss such is life. why dont u just hook up and shut the **** up. Religious freaks my yansh tongue
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by niceuzor: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2007

Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by jayvin01: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2007
rosecare:

Hmmmmmmm Clear Throat

such is life!!!!!!!!!!

wetin do your throat. . . . . i for say make i be your friend but this your grammar self. . .dey make my mouse dey vibrate everytime i wan click on the reply button . . .na wa. . . i beg no spoil my mouse for me with your grammar jo. . . i no get money to buy another one and this one self. . .na my friend borrow me and if i spoil am !!. . . he go just commot my head!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by niceuzor: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by jayvin01: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2007
niceuzor:

Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by niceuzor: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2007
lol
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by romeo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2007
janami:

religious freaks laughs mockingly me thinks poor romeo has got the hots for miss such is life. why don't u just hook up and shut the **** up. Religious freaks my yansh tongue

She is a girl and has every right to fall in love with me or with any other guy or vice versa!!! But i have little time for your backward mentality, we are in the information age dear! make use of it and fill that empty brain with some useful information and stop labelling people "mammy" because that's a thing of the past (outdated). merry xmas
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by Uzzyan: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2007
Please romeo who the Bleep are u? The lad of the creator of English or what? You act as if u are perfect, but u ain't close to good!!!! Please, even if u are proud try and pare it down; this life is not a bed of roses but that of thorns. U are in a website that has a lot of people in it right? With ur common sense even if common sense is not common u shld know that everyone doesn't have the same educational capabilty as u do. Please as usual correct my English cause I know it isn't sound enough for u!!!!! OZUO, OFIOTOR, UZUA Please try and be good still love u as my favorite Nler
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by janami(f): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2007
@uzzyan
merry xmas girl. dnt mind romeo. just being very emotional and wimpy over rosie darling

@Romeo
u see all the grammar wey u dey blow about info age ehn? if u see devil u fit preach info age to devil? Abeg, waka pass. i dnt even know why i am even answering u sef. man mi, u no get sense o. How i go begin dey exchange words with person with less than zero IQ? i cant even insult u, cos any insult in this world will be a compliment to u. Merry xmas o. Hope rosie is giving u a very good back massage rite now.
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by Uzzyan: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2007
My dear merry xmas to u too jare

@ romeo
Take this lil IQ test. If u get the answer right i will heed to every word that i see on ur posts.

There is a bus with seven girls. Each girl carries seven bags each, inside each bag there are seven cats. Every cat has seven kittens. All cats have four legs. How many legs are in the bus?

Gat no choice. U just gat to get this!!!!! This is ur rep on the line!!!!!!!1
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by janami(f): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2007
lol. nice one uzzyan wink
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by ifyalways(f): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2007
uzzyan can i reply
romeo is my big bros naw so i fit reply naw tongue
merry xmass rosieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
may love not pass you by this xmass and 4ever
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by niceuzor: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2007
Romeo Be Warned ? Don't Try us.
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2007
niceuzor:

Romeo Be Warned ? Don't Try us.
LOL . . . .tell him again, jare tongue
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by niceuzor: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2007
Commot Jo.
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by Uzzyan: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2007
ify give it a try
Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by Uzzyan: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2007
Specially made for ROMEO

Re: Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend by niceuzor: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2007
i see shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osogbo Hookup For BBM And Whatsapp / Text Messages Club / Nairalanders In Lagos Let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.