Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,783 members, 7,909,011 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

How Do I Make File Downlodable At My Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Make File Downlodable At My Blog? (794 Views)

How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make File Downlodable At My Blog? by akintayo1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
i want to creat a page on my blog where visitors can download file such as e-books,videos e.t.c but didn't know how to get this happen.i mean how do i upload the file,the download link the visitors will click to have access to the file e.t.c.pls some one help a brother out.
Re: How Do I Make File Downlodable At My Blog? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
To make it easier for you, just place a 4SHARED Link on your blog and make it open on a new tab. wink
Re: How Do I Make File Downlodable At My Blog? by collinsz: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2012
just go to the HTML end of your blog and include the link of the download in a tag, if you dont know what a tag is you can get to learn website design or you can contact me for that.
Re: How Do I Make File Downlodable At My Blog? by miracle4(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
just to add you can host your files on Google site
Re: How Do I Make File Downlodable At My Blog? by akintayo1(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2012
thank u all.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Check Your Pagerank? Do You Care To Know The Effect / Search Engine Optimization Package / Compare These Three Websites:nairaland,lagbook & Nahere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.