Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August (7133 Views)

Nigeria To Unveil Commemorative 100 Naira Note / Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs / Foreign Reserves Fall To $32.3bn from $35.9 bn In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by jmoore(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju: !So what?!

Its prolly fake and made in Aba!

And you think the one you are wearing is not made in Aba? Think 1 million times
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by revlution: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
I don't know why Nigerians are so negative. This is a young woman who rose from nothing in her acting career to become one the the most celebrated beautiful actresses in Nigeria and beyond. She has decided to widen her horizon by starting her own shoe line and U Nigerians are hating, WHY?,cant u guys ever be happy for a someones progress for once , if not for anything for ur fellow Nigerian. Why insult her, bring her down , cast her products to be fake.Look at Victoria Beckham, she was a musician and after she got married deiced to start her own clothing , perfume and accessories line. If u see the way British pple admire , and encourage her, and market her products , u ll think she is a mini God. What special skills has she got in designing that Ini Edo hasnt got and yet she is celebrated all over Uk as a top designer. This is the reason why that country is a failure; lack of cooperation , wickedness , hatred and jealousy!.
Tomorrow every body will start blaming Jonathan and western imperialism.
Nonsense angry.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by revlution: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
If anyone doesnt have any supportive comment to make about this thread, Moderator please hide the comment.
Go on Ini Edo!!!
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by revlution: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Azidogen2: money ini edo make from her prostitution business she wan use am open shoe business; na wa ooo see toto power grin grin grin
This comment shows how much of a brainless, low life, under achieving p.i.g u are.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by revlution: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
prettyify: lipsrsealed does shoes are awful tongue ∂ one she is putting on is ∂ worst shocked. Like rily? angry
Think up something more beautiful than those shoes and lets compare. Bigot!
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by revlution: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kuulnomsy: Who is this lady Ini Edo? A politician? undecided undecided
You dont need to know her , shes not your class.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Okijajuju1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
jmoore:

And you think the one you are wearing is not made in Aba? Think 1 million times

I only shop in the U.S and U.K from the original sales outlet... Trust me, I dont wear Aba made stuff.. Not even my boxers. cool
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
revlution:
You dont need to know her , shes not your class.

In that case both of you are classless, Zombie sad sad
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Mcleo007(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nice venture I must say and Kudos to her! Wish she makes a success of it.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
I don't understand why Nigerian girls are so jealous of their fellow girl. It baffles me that some mumu boys here are even saying rubbish about ini edo's business. We understand dis country is hard at least find something to keep youself busy. You morons criticizes everything you know perfectly well that you can't do. When someone else start it your mouths will start running like idiots.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Okijajuju1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
uihebom: I don't understand why Nigerian girls are so jealous of their fellow girl. It baffles me that some mumu boys here are even saying rubbish about ini edo's business. We understand dis country is hard at least find something to keep youself busy. You morons criticizes everything you know perfectly well that you can't do. When someone else start it your mouths will start running like idiots.

See this Apka amu o!! (Testicles)

Shey we call your name for the matter?! Abi you just like to dey form Holy?! You fit prove to us say the banjo shoe wey Ini Edo dey make no be for Upper Iweka and Ariaria Market them make am?! Okay, make she show us the factory wey dey make her shoes na?

Nwokem, talk wetin you carry for mouth before you price market wey you no fit afford..

Anu Mpama! angry
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Tinu4real(f): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nairalanders and their mouth. Can't u just appreciate one of your own for once. Every designer started small and with encouragement, they climbed the ladder to their present status.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by jmoore(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

I only shop in the U.S and U.K from the original sales outlet... Trust me, I dont wear Aba made stuff.. Not even my boxers. cool

tell that to a 5 year old.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Intrepid1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
These shoes are DOA. Why? Because they are goddam ugly and her reputation will have a negative effect on sales. Not a lot of females will want to brag to their friends (and enemies) that they wear 'Ini Edo shoes'. Maybe a Genevieve or an Omotola. Definitely not an Ini Edo!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

Shey we call your name for the matter?! Abi you just like to dey form Holy?! You fit prove to us say the banjo shoe wey Ini Edo dey make no be for Upper Iweka and Ariaria Market them make am?! Okay, make she show us the factory wey dey make her shoes na?

Nwokem, talk wetin you carry for mouth before you price market wey you no fit afford..

Anu Mpama! angry
I thought its only a 5 year old will make such comments, slowpoke Nairaland is not for children. Grow up. Its ok if you're An slowpoke.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

Anu Mpama! angry
I thought its only a 5 year old will make such comments, re- tard Nairaland is not for children. Grow up.looking at your name hmmm, Its ok if you're An imbe-cile.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Okijajuju1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
jmoore:

tell that to a 5 year old.

Why do you think i told you!?

uihebom: I thought its only a 5 year old will make such comments, re- tard Nairaland is not for children. Grow up.looking at your name hmmm, Its ok if you're An imbe-cile.

You are just a blokus!!

No need to follow you talk sef. You are just a waste of se'men..
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by revlution: 3:46am On Aug 02, 2012
Kuulnomsy:

In that case both of you are classless, Zombie sad sad
Thats why u ll remain at the lowest cadre your entire life.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju: !So what?!

Its prolly fake and made in Aba!

..wow.

smh.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Kuulnomsy(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2012
revlution:
Thats why u ll remain at the lowest cadre your entire life.

When u finish ur evolving process, we can then brag cos now you 're still a homo erectus angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 10 Nigerian Billionaires All From The Same Town Nnewi / FG Begins Sale Of N10.69b Debut Green Bond / Who Knows The Origin Of Sachet Water In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.