Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,992 members, 7,946,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues (9279 Views)

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by magmegas: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2012
A feeble attempt at the rationalization of his abysmal performance.T.A orji is not only clueless,his penchant for acquisition of wealth has made him mindless of the sufferings in Abia state, he should hide his face in shame. The worst Governor in this dispensation governing the most deteriorated state in the country.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Babaofor(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2012
Obviously this man is not ashamed of himself.he is governing a state dat is supposed to b wealthy considering d states revenue derivation,after close to 7yrs in he rendered d state bankrupt nd he is talking rubbish.he is an idiot.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2012
Babaofor: Obviously this man is not ashamed of himself.he is governing a state dat is supposed to b wealthy considering d states revenue derivation,after close to 7yrs in he rendered d state bankrupt nd he is talking rubbish.he is an idiot.

He is a thief just like his commissioners
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by greatlee(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
MAY AMADIOHA, AGBARA UKWU AND AGBARA NTA, AHA JI OKU AND ALL NDI NMUO IN ABIA STATE PURSUE YOU OUT OF ABIA INTO THE LAND OF DEATH. YOU WILL DIE A VERY SHAMEFUL DEATH IN THE HANDS OF EFCC WHEN YOUR TENURE IS OVER. YOU ARE THE ROGUE IN ABIA STATE GOVT HOUSE. YOU ARE A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT TO ABIANS.

1 Like

Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by jaybee(f): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
Like father (GEJ) like son (TO).

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Who is really in charge?
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by jaybee(f): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

He is a thief just like his commissioners

well, he actually taught them how to steal, and opened the treasury to them. remember he employed them, gave them schedule of duties and deliverables/targets.

I don't know how long he has been in power and how long the thievery has lasted; but why just raising alarm now.
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by Tinyemeka(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
For a man who sacked non-indigenes employed in the state's civil service under the guise of securing funds to pay the new minimum wage, that tells something about the man's character and intelligence. Construction projects done in the state are monopolized by his son's company. Choice landed properties are being gobbled up daily by the man using state funds and he is here casting blames on HIS own appointees. Yet calls himself a leader. The man has the highest number of billboards I've seen of state governors (advertising his nickname).

If I remember correctly, while he was chief of staff to the then Gov Orji U Kalu, he was actually in EFCC custody when "elections" were held that saw him emerging as governor. I don't know how he got out (probably on bail) but he ran to Umuahia, was sworn-in and could not be prosecuted because of the immunity clause.

If he is not careful, I see him going the way of Ibori, because he seems to lack the restraint that should be displayed by someone who is a crass under-performer and who is definitely an enemy of everyone except maybe his Umunna and family. Even some Ibeku people are already disappointed in him.

The guy is just disappointment personified. sad
Re: Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues by MMM2(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dat T A Orji is a big fool & a disgrace 2 Abia & Igbo land cryDat T A Orji is a big fool & a disgrace 2 Abia & Igbo land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? / Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] / Meet The First Female Senator In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.