Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,801 members, 7,938,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Let's Talk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk (468 Views)

Intelligent Minds Come In Here; Let's Talk War/international Politics / Let's Talk About CEO Of Nairaland.. / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk by Yaya6: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, firstly I must commend our sense of judgement on issues. Though responses to some matters do have joking comments and some with very serious and truthful tones. But checking through some of our threads I noticed that we apportion blames with conviction on some notable people, for example on the issue of Boko Haram presently, a lot of people said Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is the financier while some will say its Buhari. Are we really sure. So many issues on board to talk about like fuel subsidy, curruptions among the HoR member. Can we discuss the brains that are behind certain ISSUES we are experiencing in this country and in ur opinion what you expect Nigerians to do
Re: Let's Talk by 1800bc(f): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2012
I think our politicians should be held accountable.....in as much as there are no serious punishment for looters cos the people who wan to loot are the ones that contributed to the law- making,people will continue to chop our money. Let there be serious penalty for financial related cases and people will pocket kleptomaniac hands!

(1) (Reply)

Justice Minister Orders Withdrawal Of Charges Against Subsidy Scam Suspects / Power Supply’ll Improve This Year, Says Jonathan / Farouk Tears Of Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.