Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

Help Me Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out (2770 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
Mbj,i would value your input,i see you viewing th thread.
Re: Help Me Out by qualified(f): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
U guys probably brought in sex too early into d r/ship thus it was built on sex n rewards.

I also think d lady MAY:
1. Not love u
2. Have someone else, since she is already threatening to collect d hair money from him
3. Be too difficult for u to control if u marry her
4. Never contribute to d home later in ur marriage

think, look, pray, leave s.ex til marriage, think, decide. Good luck
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2012
qualified: U guys probably brought in sex too early into d r/ship thus it was built on sex n rewards.

I also think d lady MAY:
1. Not love u
2. Have someone else, since she is already threatening to collect d hair money from him
3. Be too difficult for u to control if u marry her
4. Never contribute to d home later in ur marriage

think, look, pray, leave s.ex til marriage, think, decide. Good luck
thank you but this r/ship for now is not geared towards marriage ,she has told me many times that she does not want to get married except to the father of her child ,she had a child when she was 14 ,13 years ago. So she does not want children from different fathers though the child stays with her married sister in another state. Yes we started sex early in the r/ship as early as the second date, when she agreed to date me. I felt she choosed to date me ,though we have known for over a year before we started going out ,on our first date she was the one that flashed me probably out of boredom or loneliness, before i called to take her out. Yeah she has many people pestering her, some even for marriage and she has told me so and turned them down for the above reasons and told me that why she agreed for me was because i wanted just friendship and not marriage . Also the ex is very much around and comes to disturb her sometimes and i know their story and we ve meet at her place many times ,she has told me she has no interested whatsoever of being with him again of which i believe her. He hurt her so much in the past. I never reward for sex though i have bought her creams,gave her money for hair several times and catered for one of her needs or the other and i have told her that i don't see my girlfriends as my responsibility and she tells me that "i am too wise" . To give her this one will be i feel setting it in stone ,that every time her cream finishes or she would do her hair that i would bear the expenses and i want to erase that from her mind plus the money is not on me unless i go to bank which i hate doing. She thinks that am just being stingy but for me and just making judicious use of my meagre resources . It doesn't make sense to me what she does with her money. She has told me many times that she love me even yesternight as i went to see her. Probably i should test that love. I don't think i should run away from the r/ship because of this ,just find a way of handling it and dealing with my girl . I think that is what maturity is all about. So i brought this her to tap from other peoples knowledge and experience. How do i go about this.
Re: Help Me Out by MMM2(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2012
Op
¥ not go for one of her sells girl in her shop & ask her 4 sex,

4 crying out sake u re d man here
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2012
M M M: Op
¥ not go for one of her sells girl in her shop & ask her 4 sex,

4 crying out sake u re d man here
so what would you do in my position . What course of action will you take.
Re: Help Me Out by qualified(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ok, i get it.

For me, since d r/ship has no future per se, stop fretting, be calm n dont bother ur self. But u can still discus d issue wit her, make her understand ur point and if she does not 'buy' ur views, look for d sex somewhere else.

But for me, i think as matured adult, i will not be in any r/ship js for sex. Why d r/ship if it has no future right from d beginning. Marriage shld be d 'goal post' until both of u find out it won't work out. If u guys have d big picture in mind, this attitude of 'money for hand, back for ground won't have come up'.

My 2 cent
Re: Help Me Out by MMM2(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Izuone: so what would you do in my position . What course of action will you take.

Fu ck 1 of d girls dat works 4 her
Re: Help Me Out by Izuone: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
M M M:

Fu ck 1 of d girls dat works 4 her
for what ? Unto what end ? I can't do that . Sorry
Re: Help Me Out by atiku07(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
@ izuone try out what M M M said it works magic trust me. Just phuck one of her sexy apprentice then she will come back to planet earth presently she felt u can not do without her if u can just counter one of her apprentice i mean a beautiful one o! gba she go adjust sharply cause she will feel threatened wink wink grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage / Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship / Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.