Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,335 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) (20071 Views)

Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by basher(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex: She's cute!!

However, when did naija people start bearing names like; Charles-Granville? undecided undecided

The same time nigerians started bearing names like Savage & Fernandez. smiley
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by BeraBera(f): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Whats the name of our president?
LOL. Na oyibo name of course, both first name & surname
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by maki(f): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2012
cheesy kiss Kalabari babes.. we rock big time
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2012
Did you notice the similarity between the word "Kalabari" and "Calabar" ? Those are the homes of the most endowed queens in Nigeria. I guess both Calabar and Kalabari people may be from one beautiful ancestral linkage. Did you also notice that they answer beautiful Portuguese and English names ?
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2012
but the OPON on this gal ehnnn,

the dome no get part 2. if dis one headbutt person na 1 way ticket to yonder o grin grin grin grin
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by dj187: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2012
Part of Rivers state bear names like charles-Granville,blue-jack,whyte,briggs,west,wilcox,maclayton,brown etc
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: And so what.what should i do wit their pictures? Print it out and stick it on d wals of my bed room,dis mbgn is highly annoying.fake/artificial girls with low iq.d only thing in their head is buying brazillian hair,buyin whatever name of cream and keeping up with d fashion trend.ask dem simle international politics question dey dont know,common what is d name of d chairman of ur local government u will hear no idea.notin like intellectual,mental and self development.afta d mbgn dey will go n look 4 one jonny just arrive nigeria to go and marry to kip up with their unreal lifestyle.ask dem whether dey sabi cook,highest indomie,dem no fit do amala and ewedu like a proper african girl or semo and egusi.book dem no know,food dem no sabi cook,to sweep floor nko,d thing go dey do u like say make u give am hard resounding slap 4 back,na to dey go red carpet events dem sabi.look @ dem ten to fifteen yrs frm now,money go don finish,reality sets in,they didnt invest in their brains so know money to sustain their high profile life,d man wey marry bimbo wife go don poshu am comot house as she know sabi cook or clean house,notin to fal back on,u go com dey wonder whether she actually b miss whatever.smh.infact let me just stop here
1thousand and 1% trust are in your words my bro.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by kandiikane(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: Am not hating here am only being a realist,its only few of dem dat invest in their brains or start up a career to fall back on afta mbgn.many of dem their world revolves around looking beautiful.am nt saying women should not look beautiful or trendy but d most important place to invest in which will yield serious dividends later is ur brain and ur hands not on ur looks which with time looks change and beauty is transient but whatever u have in ur brain stays with u 4 life and ur hands will be ur witness.being domesticated too is also a virtue african women must imbibe.it should be givin priority over looks.a lady dat is nt domesticated and educated is as vulnerable as a soildier going for war without any weapon.nobody givs a sh*t bout ur looks if ure nt productive to urself and d society.if i were part of d stakeholders of mbgn i will ask dem questions that has to do with their course of study,@ least d prerequisite 4 entry is dat dey must b graduates,no idea is highly unacceptable and they will not do run way modelling with bikinis.i am not interested in whatever ur body looks like,i am more interested in how intelligent and articulate u are.also d women wil dress in their local attire not tubes or monostrap gowns.if dey are yoruba women,they will wear iro and buba and if they are ibo women,they will wear their complete gorge,and of course they should b able to know how to cook all their native food.it is basic dat a yoruba girl should @ least know how to cook efo riro,egusi,ewedu,gbegiri,pounded yam,amala and semo and an ibo gal should know how to cook ogbono etc and ny questions like if u win d mbgn what will u do with d money.dats my take

You sound very broke.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Godogwu: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: Am not hating here am only being a realist,its only few of dem dat invest in their brains or start up a career to fall back on afta mbgn.many of dem their world revolves around looking beautiful.am nt saying women should not look beautiful or trendy but d most important place to invest in which will yield serious dividends later is ur brain and ur hands not on ur looks which with time looks change and beauty is transient but whatever u have in ur brain stays with u 4 life and ur hands will be ur witness.being domesticated too is also a virtue african women must imbibe.it should be givin priority over looks.a lady dat is nt domesticated and educated is as vulnerable as a soildier going for war without any weapon.nobody givs a sh*t bout ur looks if ure nt productive to urself and d society.if i were part of d stakeholders of mbgn i will ask dem questions that has to do with their course of study,@ least d prerequisite 4 entry is dat dey must b graduates,no idea is highly unacceptable and they will not do run way modelling with bikinis.i am not interested in whatever ur body looks like,i am more interested in how intelligent and articulate u are.also d women wil dress in their local attire not tubes or monostrap gowns.if dey are yoruba women,they will wear iro and buba and if they are ibo women,they will wear their complete gorge,and of course they should b able to know how to cook all their native food.it is basic dat a yoruba girl should @ least know how to cook efo riro,egusi,ewedu,gbegiri,pounded yam,amala and semo and an ibo gal should know how to cook ogbono etc and ny questions like if u win d mbgn what will u do with d money.dats my take

They are looking for The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, then the Miss World and not your prospective wife smiley

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by fiftynaira(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ilamina:

shes a kalabari girl from rivers State. we usually have english names

pls vote for Damiete Charles Granville
I dey craze?? How much she pay me??
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by oge4real(f): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
At last, we have a worthy mbgn. Go girl!
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by jpphilips(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: And so what.what should i do wit their pictures? Print it out and stick it on d wals of my bed room,dis mbgn is highly annoying.fake/artificial girls with low iq.d only thing in their head is buying brazillian hair,buyin whatever name of cream and keeping up with d fashion trend.ask dem simle international politics question dey dont know,common what is d name of d chairman of ur local government u will hear no idea.notin like intellectual,mental and self development.afta d mbgn dey will go n look 4 one jonny just arrive nigeria to go and marry to kip up with their unreal lifestyle.ask dem whether dey sabi cook,highest indomie,dem no fit do amala and ewedu like a proper african girl or semo and egusi.book dem no know,food dem no sabi cook,to sweep floor nko,d thing go dey do u like say make u give am hard resounding slap 4 back,na to dey go red carpet events dem sabi.look @ dem ten to fifteen yrs frm now,money go don finish,reality sets in,they didnt invest in their brains so know money to sustain their high profile life,d man wey marry bimbo wife go don poshu am comot house as she know sabi cook or clean house,notin to fal back on,u go com dey wonder whether she actually b miss whatever.smh.infact let me just stop here

this is frustration super charged!!!!, i agree with you though
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by jpphilips(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex: She's cute!!

However, when did naija people start bearing names like; Charles-Granville? undecided undecided

bush man!! u ve not been to Kalabari kingdom in Rivers state before? or the coast of calabar, home of the dukes
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by cmespeak: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
APPRECIATE BEAUTY,THE GIRL NOR BAD SHA,SHE FINE.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by chuquiz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
kandiikane:

You sound very broke.
what do you mean he sounds broke?? he is stating the obvious,an existential truth about how they usually end up,and you're imploding? Dem dey find big man to marry so as to make fantasy come real,lmao. you are the bigger broke a** if you cant fashion out and hustle to make dreams true.enough said wink
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by stshakes(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2012

Bro, Damiete is a student of Mass Communication in University of Benin currently in her final year with a GPA of above 3.5 which guarantees a student Second Class Upper on graduation.

So before u start insulting someone for being brainless, do a little bit of research instead of coming here to yarn opata. I have know this girl from her 100 level. While still in school, I organized the first ever pageant she won in her life and that was when she came into school as a Miss Fresh in 2008... Her BRAIN is one of her strongest force in competitions.... Some of you here are just so pathetic, you never see anything good from your own, instead of seeing how you can rally support for our own just as other countries are doing for their contestants, u spend your bandwidth and browsing time, seeking for the next person to insult. We all saw the MBGN finals. We all knew she was supposed to be crowned the winner and that was purely cos of her smartness.

So don't come here and insult fine girls just because you don't have a girlfriend or sisters who are no where near as fine as they are. You just spoke like a typical illiterate African man who believes the life and times of an African woman begins and ends in the kitchen. I can also see you have an inferiority complex cos you are clearly scared of successful women who work hard to elk out a career for themselves instead of staying in your mud house and firewood kitchen, preparing Amala and Ewedu for you because na there your sense reach.

Damiete Charles-Granville is a winner in anything she does and regardless if she becomes Miss World or not, She is a young girl I have always believed will make giant strides in life even from the first time I met her!

For those who care to vote, plz visit the website below and leave at least a vote for her... It won't take you 2mins to do that

Vote Nigeria's Damiete Charles-Granville of Nigeria for Miss World. Nepal got the highest Vote already. http://www.missosology.org/main/index.php/miss-world/miss-world-people-choice-vote.html

GoodDay

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by chuquiz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
stshakes:

Thank you. Voting Ms Germany tongue

Bro, Damiete is a student of Mass Communication in University of Benin currently in her final year with a GPA of above 3.5 which guarantees a student Second Class Upper on graduation.

So before u start insulting someone for being brainless, do a little bit of research instead of coming here to yarn opata. I have know this girl from her 100 level. While still in school, I organized the first ever pageant she won in her life and that was when she came into school as a Miss Fresh in 2008... Her BRAIN is one of her strongest force in competitions.... Some of you here are just so pathetic, you never see anything good from your own, instead of seeing how you can rally support for our own just as other countries are doing for their contestants, u spend your bandwidth and browsing time, seeking for the next person to insult. We all saw the MBGN finals. We all knew she was supposed to be crowned the winner and that was purely cos of her smartness.

So don't come here and insult fine girls just because you don't have a girlfriend or sisters who are no where near as fine as they are. You just spoke like a typical illiterate African man who believes the life and times of an African woman begins and ends in the kitchen. I can also see you have an inferiority complex cos you are clearly scared of successful women who work hard to elk out a career for themselves instead of staying in your mud house and firewood kitchen, preparing Amala and Ewedu for you because na there your sense reach.

Damiete Charles-Granville is a winner in anything she does and regardless if she becomes Miss World or not, She is a young girl I have always believed will make giant strides in life even from the first time I met her!

For those who care to vote, plz visit the website below and leave at least a vote for her... It won't take you 2mins to do that

Vote Nigeria's Damiete Charles-Granville of Nigeria for Miss World. Nepal got the highest Vote already. http://www.missosology.org/main/index.php/miss-world/miss-world-people-choice-vote.html

GoodDay
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by tonte(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=chuquiz][/quote]
Thank u my brother...that Kulyle is just a sad fool, she is better than any woman that will ever come his way in this life or the next one....
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by DerMeister: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
She ain't that fine, mmmmmmmmmmmm... We all know how she became mgbn!! wink wink wink
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by jayjay4u: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
I dey trip die ƒσя dat her last sexy pic
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
Na so...,like people like us dont know how mbgn opeartes especially d behind d camera activities,anyway thank God everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.u are entitled to yours,i am entitled to mine and of course i dont expect everyone to agree with my opinion,u can all me whatever name u feel like,d good thing is dat everyones opinion starts and ends on nairaland,if u feel marrying a bimbo for a wife is what befits u,so be it but as 4 me i look beyond beauty which is transient.if u decide to marry bimbo wife dat u will be going to eatery everyday with,all well and good and if i decide to marry a proper domesticated girl with high level of mental maturity,good 4 me.wetin com dey pain u there.anyway d yorubas will say d truth is always bitter,but that doesnt stop it from being said.if d evident truth seems to annoy u and d only thing u can resort to do is callin kulyie names,o well,theres a lot of space on nairaland dat u can do dat,meanwhile whatever u do with ur bandwith is entirely ur buisness and whatever i do with mine is my buisness..mshewwwwww.dat is what is dragging naija backward sychophancy,sentiments,inability to say the truth @ d right place and at d right time
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2012
^^^Lmao!
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2012
Anyway grin
Silverbird and it's mediocrity!!! When will you guys change? See the ill-fitting gown you allowed this girl to wear? Shame on you Silverbird!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Trendy Ghana Braided Hairstyles With Beautiful Photos / Skin Care For Dark Skinned Women Only! / Meet The 2011 Miss Nigeria Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.