Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,631 members, 7,944,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (111030 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by wealthmind: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: japan: 1am-10am, america: 1pm-10pm, london: 8am-5pm and australia: 10pm-7am
15 mins

Plz wats ur best trading time becos I lost most trade 2day with the strategy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
BOM why? All major pairs unavailable sad sad sad
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
Won the other bet. Na wah o, Oga Dollar fall today, no be small o. So, na im make bom no allow us bet
wealthmind:

really? Today wey i don win BOM 20-5? Bro, pls re-read my posts.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
wealthmind:

Strong buy is rise, and strong sell is fall abi

dat's right bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: dem dey craze. Anyway, I manage to enter rise bets on
nu and gu. I don chop 1 now, dey wait for the other one

Good, bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Wow! I give million kudos to my Oga Rightlagos for not keeping his strategy to himself only. OGA RIGHTLAGOS, I thank my Lord for bringing u to this thread and for doing us this great favour. May u never lack in ur life. Who would believe me that I've had 18 wins and 5 losses today? I know it's incredible but it's true. My account has grown by 107% for today only. My Lord I thank u. Pls let's make sure signals for MAs, indicators and Summary are the same before we enter a bet; that's new rule I discover about d signal today..peace unto u all.

Optimistic, u ar a gud son of ur father...remembering to pay tribute to whom it is due. While we thank God for making rightlagos to reveal dis, we shld equally shower u wit gratitude for making further research abt the system AND being generous enof to come hia to share it. Rightlagos discovered it...and u com polish am well well. grin grin grin

Ur cashpot no go dry sam sam. keep up d gud work bro.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
wealthmind:

Optimisticgondy: I trade mostly during US session, but nothwithstanding, u can still try ur own time it works fine for u. Trading during Japan session is also good, as I have tried it three times and I only recorded 5 losses at of about 29 bets I took during the session. But the problem I have with this session na sleep o my brother.., money good, but our health too dey important.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniQ:

Optimistic, u ar a gud son of ur father...remembering to pay tribute to whom it is due. While we thank God for making rightlagos to reveal dis, we shld equally shower u wit gratitude for making further research abt the system AND being generous enof to come hia to share it. Rightlagos discovered it...and u com polish am well well. grin grin grin

amen and ur own too. Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniQ:

True talk.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by arbitrage: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Absense of bommaster led to the death of day long alerts in this thread. What a pity! Who will now bell the cat, wear his shoe and put end to classroom discussion so that money making and trade night vigil can resume?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
arbitrage: Absense of bommaster led to the death of day long alerts in this thread. What a pity! Who will now bell the cat, wear his shoe and put end to classroom discussion so that money making and trade night vigil can resume?

Eyah, sorry. But actually these "classroom discussions" are also important na, almost more important than alert sef. If you listen and follow well, in no time u sef would be dropping alerts left, right and centre grin grin grin.

Have you considered the strategy brought by Rightlagos and perfected by Optimistic? If not, it's time to get busy for yourself. Put it to practice on your demo. If you have questions, ask, learn and grow.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
@ Optimistic: If you can, do drop by when you intend to place a bet and let others know. You may not be able to drop alerts based on your short time-frames, but since you have mastered the system, it would be really nice and appreciated if you could come and say something like "Signals look right, I intend to (or I have just placed) 15 mins bets on so and so currency pairs." That way, others interested can follow and place their bets same time as yours cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Wow! I give million kudos to my Oga Rightlagos for not keeping his strategy to himself only. OGA RIGHTLAGOS, I thank my Lord for bringing u to this thread and for doing us this great favour. May u never lack in ur life. Who would believe me that I've had 18 wins and 5 losses today? I know it's incredible but it's true. My account has grown by 107% for today only. My Lord I thank u. Pls let's make sure signals for MAs, indicators and Summary are the same before we enter a bet; that's new rule I discover about d signal today..peace unto u all.
Yeah, that's wassup! That's the exact strategy I use too and before I close for just my 2 hours trade for a single day, my profit is always x2 or x3 of my loss.. Forexpros technical summary is just the best. Congrats bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
wealthmind:

Plz wat is the different sessions with nigeria time. japan, america,europen, etc
Go to forexfactory dot com... U can always change the calendar time there and see the working sessions of ur currency pair countries... Mind u, u won't find nigeria time there, but u can always change the DST(daylight savings time) to off instead of the initial 'on' they always leave it.. Then change the time to +1 brussel's time on time 'drop-dowwn tab'. U can then save ur changes from there and return to the normal forexfactory calender...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
dukellan: @ Optimistic: If you can, do drop by when you intend to place a bet and let others know. You may not be able to drop alerts based on your short time-frames, but since you have mastered the system, it would be really nice and appreciated if you could come and say something like "Signals look right, I intend to (or I have just placed) 15 mins bets on so and so currency pairs." That way, others interested can follow and place their bets same time as yours cool cool cool

Bro, the best alert that u ever need is to just click www.forexpros.com/technical/technical-summary keep refreshing the page till all the indicaators of some of the currency pairs time frame of 5mins, 15mins, 1h changes to SS or SB.. Then u are good to go.. Study the best time frame that suits u and u'd be raking in profit like picking unwanted money from the floor... That's the best alert bro..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
@optimistic, what interval do u reload dpage to avoid late entry?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
dukellan:

Eyah, sorry. But actually these "classroom discussions" are also important na, almost more important than alert sef. If you listen and follow well, in no time u sef would be dropping alerts left, right and centre grin grin grin.

Have you considered the strategy brought by Rightlagos and perfected by Optimistic? If not, it's time to get busy for yourself. Put it to practice on your demo. If you have questions, ask, learn and grow.

Oga Dukellan, i don miss u o. i guess d classroom discussion is d best we need to become real BOM traders. Me like d perfected optimistic strategy,d tin is working like magic. i understand sum pple dnt av all time as dey do oda jobs. we can stil b dropping alert as it comes.
As i dey read hw guys dey chop money me dey happy cos dats d essence of d thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
When are we going to av active ladies in d house? I hope dis is not gender inequality grin grin. abi dey no wan chop BOM money ni.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
WOW,.AV MISD A LOT HERE... AV BEEN BUSY WITH NYSC... I CAN SEE U GUYS ARE DOING GOOD..KUDOS TO RIGHTLAGOS..SPECIAL THANKS TO OPTIMISTICGONDY... GREETINGS TO ALL OF U...
Am going to start wit dis strategy soon...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
meritdee:
Bro, the best alert that u ever need is to just click www.forexpros.com/technical/technical-summary keep refreshing the page till all the indicaators of some of the currency pairs time frame of 5mins, 15mins, 1h changes to SS or SB.. Then u are good to go.. Study the best time frame that suits u and u'd be raking in profit like picking unwanted money from the floor... That's the best alert bro..

Lol, I do not neccessarily speak for myself. I have my ways and do check the forexpros strategy with my system from time to time. I speak because I think such discussions keep the house lively and makes everyone feel like they are a part of something good. The whole "I do it by myself and come back to announce my awesome winnings" just does not seem the best to me.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
GBP/CAD is below 1.5655 in 2 hours.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
dagr8:
Oga Dukellan, i don miss u o. i guess d classroom discussion is d best we need to become real BOM traders. Me like d perfected optimistic strategy,d tin is working like magic. i understand sum pple dnt av all time as dey do oda jobs. we can stil b dropping alert as it comes.
As i dey read hw guys dey chop money me dey happy cos dats d essence of d thread grin grin grin

My point exactly. Good to know u r doing good, my bro grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
i wud av loved 2 b dropping d 5 and 15 mins alerts based on optimistic's strategy bt i dont know hw fast i can b. u know i av to place my own trade b4 coming 2 type. I guess dats wat rightlagos was advocating dat since d strategy is simple we can all learn it ourselves, den we can come bak to discuss on further discoveries,observations, modifications and the likes

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
NAIJAOBI i hail o! U kno d color of ur khaki na GReen, na dat color we need for here o grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by easycopyrh(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
i dey salute o hommies
alert oo Gold RISE till 9pm naija time o
EA RISE till 9pm naija time ooo
i dey hail ooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by easycopyrh(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
i dey waka pass ni i say mak i greet una o i don miss una too much oo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
easycopyrh: i dey waka pass ni i say mak i greet una o i don miss una too much oo

Oga Easy how u? We no even see your brakelight
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
dukellan: GBP/CAD is below 1.5655 in 2 hours.

Lost!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by eddyhaze(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nice strategy. Will try it soon too! Thanks.
naijaobi: WOW,.AV MISD A LOT HERE... AV BEEN BUSY WITH NYSC... I CAN SEE U GUYS ARE DOING GOOD..KUDOS TO RIGHTLAGOS..SPECIAL THANKS TO OPTIMISTICGONDY... GREETINGS TO ALL OF U...
Am going to start wit dis strategy soon...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
dagr8: NAIJAOBI i hail o! U kno d color of ur khaki na GReen, na dat color we need for here o grin grin grin
i dey hail u too my broda..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
easycopyrh: i dey waka pass ni i say mak i greet una o i don miss una too much oo
MY OGA....how far nahh..longest time

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (104) (Reply)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.