Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,596 members, 7,926,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110922 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by folaschool: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
please send this BOSS INDICATOR TO ME VIA <bestinvestor27@yahoo.com>. i cant download it completely from the site
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEWBIES(SO-CALLED)

If your are new here and you just want to start making money right away from BOM while u learn, Then this is for you.

TRADING THE NEWS STRATEGY for BOM [Sure win strategy]

Trading the news strategy is a sure win strategy that every newbie is expected to have. Even the old betonmarket traders still depend on this strategy, coz it really pays. No time to waist, let me just into u on trading the news...

There are some event that takes place in a country that leads to the high movement of currency either rising or falling...

Now the question is, How do one trade betonmarkets with this strategy?

FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY WIN WITH THIS STRATEGY
- Visit http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php , it is a news releasing site.
It looks like this

Once u get there, click on the clock icon on top of the site and set it this way
DST: DST OFF
TIME ZONE: GMT + 1HOUR BRUSSELL BLA BLA BLA
Then save , go back to the hompage or click on calender and it will take u back to the above pic.
Now make sure that the time on your computer or wrist watch is the same as that on the site, so u know when to trade....

Still on the above pics, the information you are seeing on the site is the news that we are talking about
e.g MON NOV 5 1:30am AUD RED BOX Retail Sales m/m

Now our interest is on the HIGH IMPACT NEWS,i.e the news that have red box by the side.
Other news that doesnt have red box by it side is irrelevant here, just focus on the ONE'S WITH RED BOX(HIGH IMPACT) . They are called the high impact news.....
As the name implies, once the news is released it is going to have a very high impact on the concerned currency, they currency might either rise or fall. if it is rising it will rise well, if it is falling it will fall well. Thats it.

So what u do is, visit the site by the side of every news, u will notice there is time on it, that time is the time in which the high impact news will be released... so visit the site, if u dont have a system[pc or laptop], just visit the site and copy the times of the high impact news, then get ready to trade at that time, if u have a systen then it gonna be alot easier for u.

Now we have know what trading the news is all about, also seen where to get the news and the news to trade on, the next question is...
How do i use this high impacgt news to trade betonmarkets.com

In my next post u will know how

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
HOW TO USE HIGH IMPACT NEWS TO TRADE BETONMARKETS.COM
- Visit http://www.alpari.co.uk/en/trading-accounts/demo-trading.html
- open a demo account, then download MetaTrader 4 from the site, using normal software installation process, install the software and login with the info u got on the site during registration.
- Once u login your platform will look like this

ok, now by the left hand side of the Mt4 platform, u will see market watch, below it u will see various currency pair.
Right click on a pair there and click chart window... once it opens, maximize it and click M5 On top of the window u opened

- Now if there is going to be a news release on EUR(HIGH IMPACT) @3:00PM , all u have to do is to open the chart and select all the pairs that has EUR IN IT,E.G, EUR/USD
- since the news release time is 3:00pm, i will advice, 5min to the time of the news release, just be on your pc or cyber cafe, open your chart and open your bom account,
- Open your chart and select the pair as stated above i.e eur/usd, the make sure u select M5 , then open your BOM account also and select start betting, forex, then rise and fall, ur Market will be eur/usd, ur duration is 2min, i prefare short time or u use 5min, the the payout is the amout u want, if u win the trade.
Then click, get bet prices, once do that, relax and wait for the news to be released..........
Imediately the news is released, u will see its effect on your chart, it will either start going seriously up or seriously down, just monitor it, if u discover its direction, just choose either rise/fall as the case may be on BOM. Thats all, wait for 2min or 5min to expire, the go bck and collect ur money from BOM if u win or Lose ur money if u lost the trade.

Thats it, i have tried my best... the rest is in your hands.....

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
Another sure strategy called NEWS TRADING REVERSAL STRATEGY

I belive by now you have understood trading the news strategy wella, ok, join me make money on the reverse of the high impact news.
When the high impact news is been released, the currency will either shoot up or down, either way it goes, just make ur money, using the first strategy, but watch, if i.e the currency beging to rise high, there is a point it will reach, due to the high rise, it will start falling down in other to stabilize, in this case, we jump in again and make money on the fall. did u understand? if it fell it will rise again, u make money on the rise.

Thats what we call the REVERSAL STRATEGY

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by donjerzzy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
meritdee: What I discovered is..... There is no amount of steps you take to satisfy people, not everyone would appreciate you. Its the truth we have to live with. Even if you forfeit your tradings and bets to take everybody on a one on one lesson on how to use the strategy you spent nights and days reading books, studying boring charts to understand yourself, You would still end up being criticized and be told you've done nadah... But if you can positively touch the lives of 5 out of 10 people without demanding for a dime, then you can sit back and say you have achieved. I learnt forex in 2008 with all the dime i had at the time in school(Drank garri like no one after), but started making profits two and a half years later, Been on BOM since 2008, started winning this year. And now a newbie would just barge into a thread midway, heard of some profit making site, and from that second, he would wanna start making the profits like that.. If its possible that way, Inflation would be the first headline you see on Naija dailies everyday.

The truth for everyone who are always expecting alerts is; No one and I repeat no one, would ever have the time or courage to drop every alert on bets he made.. So many things are involved, There are times when you think you see a sure alert and you'd drop it and a time would come that u'd be scared of dropping some so that u don't get killed and buried on the thread for giving an alert that drained an account of a newbie or oldie who knows little about money management or those who are too greedy(These are the kind of bets that later ends in green most of the time tho).

Strategies used here has been posted and treated in a kindergarten(comprehensive) way, you can't just open episode 90+ of a season 5 thread that has like 100+ episodes each in a season beginning from Season 1 and open your mouth to lash out on people that have been trying hard to carry others along. It is open to everyone.

If you cannot read, then there is an advert of a guy who's ready to give you bet alerts for $25... I think that's the best way out to some people... In as much you keep on giving BOM money so that they don't get broke in paying some traders that are winning. I don't wish anyone bad, but I one of my boss once told me that "If you wanna hide anything from a Nigerian, just put it in black and white(writing)". Here is no holy grail, we are all learning everyday... No strategy is 100% accurate.

*sighs*

ohh now you know the kind of people we have here..lazy rats... when i tackle some last time..dapz accused me to shut-up. Some people are just lazy and they want to make money. I hope they understand that it takes time.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
donjerzzy:

ohh now you know the kind of people we have here..lazy rats... when i tackle some last time..dapzdagr8 accused me to shut-up. Some people are just lazy and they want to make money. I hope they understand that it takes time.
LOL.. U are refering 2 me abi.. dis is nt d kind of people i was trying 2 defend o... and besides i didnt mention shut up. Did I?
the boldeed is kinda harsh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ibnquasale(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by femadesh(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2012
I wonder how some people manage 2 go skul and pass cos many were misinterpretin my last post dat emphasizes on helpin others wit strategies u are usin and nt just postin ur wins alone. At d end of it, i make illustratns and acknowledge those dat are helpin and tel those dat are nt doing dat to start. But many of u are usin abusive words , tellin me rubbish. Mind you, dats very disgusting. Learn 2 read, interprete and reply to posts
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Manweysabi(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2012
femadesh: I wonder how some people manage 2 go skul and pass cos many were misinterpretin my last post dat emphasizes on helpin others wit strategies u are usin and nt just postin ur wins alone. At d end of it, i make illustratns and acknowledge those dat are helpin and tel those dat are nt doing dat to start. But many of u are usin abusive words , tellin me rubbish. Mind you, dats very disgusting. Learn 2 read, interprete and reply to posts
go back and read what u posted. It wasn't nice and matured.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Manweysabi(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2012
@Saintfaculty, u do well and it shall be well with u!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
femadesh: I wonder how some people manage 2 go skul and pass cos many were misinterpretin my last post dat emphasizes on helpin others wit strategies u are usin and nt just postin ur wins alone. At d end of it, i make illustratns and acknowledge those dat are helpin and tel those dat are nt doing dat to start. But many of u are usin abusive words , tellin me rubbish. Mind you, dats very disgusting. Learn 2 read, interprete and reply to posts
Dat was anoda wrong statement boy
the same people u wonder hw dey pass in sch, u want strategy from dem.u are making me laugh dis Sunday afternun
if u av issue present it in a mature manner, boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Happy sunday to everyone. I hope we are all ready for a green loaded week. God's luck and right decisions abide with us in our new journey to the week.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Manweysabi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
meritdee: Happy sunday to everyone. I hope we are all ready for a green loaded week. God's luck and right decisions abide with us in our new journey to the week.
Amen!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
So my friends... does it mean that we aint gonna trade every weekends? we keep wishing ourselfs greens every weekends in this thread, preparing to take the wins out of bom as the week continues from Monday. while we r here doing this, MEN THAT KNOWS ARE MAKING SERIOUS MONEY FROM BOM Every weekends. My close pal i revealed this strategy to don't trade throughout the week, Always praying for Weekends to come by, so he could jump in and sweep all u couldn't make tru out your week of trading... grin.
The only people that can enjoy this trade is those that have @least $50 in their account.
If u have upto that amount... mmh.. U will not trADE THROUGH out the week, from next weekend. Its already late now, but next week grin

Note: its all about random index

Exclusively for students like my self
Weekend tins...

BA3 LOW Switching Over to Mobi, SEE YA LATER.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
saintfaculty: So my friends... does it mean that we aint gonna trade every weekends? we keep wishing ourselfs greens every weekends in this thread, preparing to take the wins out of bom as the week continues from Monday. while we r here doing this, MEN THAT KNOWS ARE MAKING SERIOUS MONEY FROM BOM Every weekends. My close pal i revealed this strategy to don't trade throughout the week, Always praying for Weekends to come by, so he could jump in and sweep all u couldn't make tru out your week of trading... grin.
The only people that can enjoy this trade is those that have @least $50 in their account.
If u have upto that amount... mmh.. U will not trADE THROUGH out the week, from next weekend. Its already late now, but next week grin

Weekend tins...

Bro, I've thought about it too o and made some research but I haven't seen a loop hole.... I've only seen a 'kiss of death' coded stuff on run bet 10 digits for random index 100... It tends to repeat some trending numbers. And its only good to trade such if you wanna accumulate greens and your emotional level is strong. I'm staying off for now tho... But you can drop urs if you know other routes

With $50 (Picking just one trending digit on your stats)
You start with $1 x 9.. If you are yet to win
You follow by betting $2 x 3... Yet to win again
you go for $3 x 3 until you win and start from $1 again

Now to the newbies
I'm NOT saying its a new strategy oooooooooooooooooo........ Still on my drawing table to know how make it during weekends
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
The greatest mistake one will ever make is running bet with random index. I dont runbet , i only trade runbet with high impact news release on forex...

@oga meritdee dat ur strategY should be used by those that have about $500 in their account, then theY HAVE high chances of Winning...

Am on mobile, wHEN am on pc again, i drop wHAT...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
saintfaculty: The greatest mistake one will ever make is running bet with random index. I dont runbet , i only trade runbet with high impact news release on forex...

@oga meritdee dat ur strategY should be used by those that have about $500 in their account, then theY HAVE high chances of Winning...

Am on mobile, wHEN am on pc again, i drop wHAT...

I don't do run bet too... Can't blast my account on some gambling na... Just saying that's the highest I've gone concerning Weekend ish.. With Virtual tho....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by profdotcom: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
pls somebody help me i try opening a virtual account but it saying Sorry, our service is not available for residents of this country. what will i do.thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
profdotcom: pls somebody help me i try opening a virtual account but it saying Sorry, our service is not available for residents of this country. what will i do.thanks
Are u in Nigeria? if yes, i dont tink u shud encounter dat problem
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by irabor001: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Manweysabi: Amen!
...Amen Ooo...is our month of sudden visitation.....more green to our account in JESUS NAME! If you believe dat can i hear you say a BIG AMEN....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
saintfaculty: So my friends... does it mean that we aint gonna trade every weekends? we keep wishing ourselfs greens every weekends in this thread, preparing to take the wins out of bom as the week continues from Monday. while we r here doing this, MEN THAT KNOWS ARE MAKING SERIOUS MONEY FROM BOM Every weekends. My close pal i revealed this strategy to don't trade throughout the week, Always praying for Weekends to come by, so he could jump in and sweep all u couldn't make tru out your week of trading... grin.

Weekend tins...

Hey dis weekend tins will make sense , u guys shud drop dat tin o. Am also waiting for INFO, he made mention of sumtin like dat, i dont really trust dat Random Index bt u guys can shed more light and let c hw it goes.
..i av bin watching it sha bt their is no way to predict it direction...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by irabor001: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
meritdee: Happy sunday to everyone. I hope we are all ready for a green loaded week. God's luck and right decisions abide with us in our new journey to the week.
...AMEN AND AMEN! YES we are good to goooooooo...... grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2012

Weekend tins...

9 TRADES(BECAUSE OF POWER FAILURE) WON 8, 1 STILL ON. i no fit grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by alarena(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
@saintfaculty, abeg teach us ur random index strategy to follow u chop from bom grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mescana01: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
oga please can u share ur strategy for weekend wit us so we can share wit the greens....abeg o oga saintfaculty
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
No need to beg guyz, if i dont want 2 drop it. I Wont talk abt it. Dont worry ur self i will post it. Hey! WEEKEND IS ALREADY OVER NAW... JUST CHILL
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by eedriyz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
I just want to get started with this betonmarket of a thing. any advice?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2012
I'm shining my eyes watching this Ausie here.... God be with us
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by irabor001: 1:46am On Nov 05, 2012
meritdee: I'm shining my eyes watching this Ausie here.... God be with us
bro i dey here wit u any show?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2012
meritdee: I'm shining my eyes watching this Ausie here.... God be with us

Tempting but I wasn't convinced...

#InOtherNews
Some girls go open there mouth gbaga "I like that cloth, can't you see it matches that my purple 5inches heel shoe?.. C'mon don't pretend you don't know the one I'm talking about" and here we are trying to make money while they snore... Irony of life...

Not talking about me o... Infact, woman is the least target in my list for now. But seriously, this ain't easy. God help us all

Na sleep sure pass now *yawns* *Dives on bed* Good night grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:58am On Nov 05, 2012
irabor001: bro i dey here wit u any show?

I hail you bro... No show my bro... Very risky to enter... That's the spirit

Entered on 2 affected pairs to go lower back in 2 hours sha with some little kobo AU and AJ....They rose a lil
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 2:35am On Nov 05, 2012
I won on their rise, though short rise... Thank G factor

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (104) (Reply)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.