Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,986 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians (15105 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by aglomar: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2012
I am very interested, pls contact me through 08188360168, 08132232989 or ugorosis@yahoo.com.
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by gbolahan1(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2012
d OP is not responding...
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by purplebee: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hi I've bin searching for dis for a while now I'm ready toi start my building project I will like to come talk to u abt dis culd u send me ur contact info so we can talk my e-mail add:purpleblessing@g.mail.com phone no. 08035721589 thank u
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by ayandee: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
@swiftcool,I'm interested in this. I'm considering a 3bedroom cost effective bungalow, all ensuite. How much will it cost me using your laterite if you have to help in putting up the structure. send details to ayandayo@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by kcstyle40(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2013
How do i contact you?
Kcstyle40@yahoo.com
reply asap cuz i need your services.
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by xcosmix: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
@swiftcool, please could you mail me details of your company. I am interested in a 3 bedroom bungalow. my email address is cosmicvib@gmail.com
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by spyroxy1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by Schynam: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
swiftycool: Here are some pics, using laterite bricks

Why does he house look like it's about sinking?
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by daojay: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
what r ur contacts in Ibadan
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by thebizkid: 3:13am On Feb 04, 2015
@swiftcool please I need your contact info. I'm interested in erecting a 3BR flat with 2 bathrooms in Lagos and prefer the use of laterite bricks.
Email: thebizkid06@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by thebizkid: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
I posted earlier asking for your contact details.im interested in doing business with you guys if this is legit. My email is THEBIZKID06@GMAIL.COM
Thank you.
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by Norrah(f): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
3 bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalows (all ensuite, all floors tiled, with POP roof finishing and 3 car parking spaces) are available for sale at Casavilla Estate at ₦6.5 million. Make a down payment of ₦1.5 Million (Instalmental payment available) and move in. Pay the balance of ₦5m over 5-10 years. Just 100 Units available in this batch!! See prototype below!

We also offer for sale, plots of land at a discounted price of ₦1.5m (Instalmental payment available). Buy a plot and get a loan of up to ₦5m-₦15m to build at 6% interest rate and repay in 10-25yrs.

Casavilla estate, located in a fast developing area of Magboro, Ogun state, was conceived with comfort, class and ambiance in mind. Upon completion, the estate, will provide recreational areas, green areas, walk ways, good road networks, water drainage system, electrification, commercial areas and 24hours security. These facilities are professionally planned and developed, to help you live the quality life that you deserve. We believe that luxury need not be expensive.

All plots and houses in Casavilla Estate are authentic, legally documented, and come with a global c of o, letter of allocation, deed of assignment and an approved survey and estate lay out plan and also, you have no fear of harassment from omoniles.

This Offer is brought to you by Casafina Cooperative Multipurpose Society, in partnership with Tavern Development Company LTD, First Bank, UBA and AG Homes. Casafina Cooperative Multipurpose Society is a not-for-profit organization, whose mission is to provide low to medium cost housing to all Nigerians.

To locate Casavilla estate, turn off Lagos Ibadan express way, before Mountain of Fire, into the road with a 'welcome to Magboro' sign post (on the right side if you're coming from Berger). Turn under the bridge and enter the main Magboro road, turn left at gas line junction and drive down gas line road until you get to Casavilla Estate. Generally, its about 10-12 minute drive from the express.

This offer is available for a limited time. So start calling us now.

Contact us via

Phone Numbers: 09080702018, 07015311431.
Office Address: Casafina Cooperative Multipurpose Society, 2b Oyetola street, off Ajanaku street, off Salvation road, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
Email: norao@casafinacooperative.org

Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by emmyz09(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2016
kindly avail me your email address so i can send you my design in other to get cost of bricks i would be very grateful to hear from you soonest.

Thanks
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by kennethkaycee(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Been a while anyone heard from Swiftcool
well if any of you is still interested in all that has been mentioned, reach me on my numbers showing below in my signature.
I have done couple of researches to this respect and can help anyone in whatever capacity you want: from questions to getting these in reality.
Thanks

Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by laudate: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
kennethkaycee:
well if any of you is still interested in all that has been mentioned, reach me on my numbers showing below in my signature.
I have done couple of researches to this respect and can help anyone in whatever capacity you want: from questions to getting these in reality.
Thanks

Do you have an office in Lagos, and are there any samples of houses built using these laterite blocks which are located in Lagos Island?
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by louistra: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
for interlocking block manufacturing
see www.facebook.com/hydraulockengineering
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by laudate: 3:19am On Feb 22, 2017
kennethkaycee:
Thanks

Still no response?
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by Anation: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
@swiftycool please give me the contact of your company my phone number is +2348066268905
Re: Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians by femzy12(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pls im interested in your laterite bricks. Can you contact me daily.fresh.farms@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expert Warns On Dangers Of PVC Building Materials / Diamond Estate has a registered survey number OG/698/2008. @ N800K Per Plot / Damp Treatment Of Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex At Abraham Adesanya Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.