Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Is Yar Adua A Devout Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Yar Adua A Devout Muslim (989 Views)

Asiri Gbigba Adua / The Assumption Of Mary - Satisfactory Answer Needed From A Devout Catholic / Was Yar Adua's Tenure As President A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Yar Adua A Devout Muslim by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2007
really i dont kno how to measure devoutness, but i know that observing the five rakat prakers is one of them and the friday juma'at is another.ever think that guy has the time for all that stuff with the rigour of office?i doubt. cool lipsrsealed
Re: Is Yar Adua A Devout Muslim by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2007
don't give a roaches behind if he was an Islamobaptist.
He got himself the job by hook or crook,he ought to do what he went there to do or else,he could resign.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Be Giving Up For Lent? / Who Owns The Land, Is it the Isrealitse Or the Palestinians / How To Handle Marriage, Divorce, And Remarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.