Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,392 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja (15391 Views)

Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Ganys: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Decryptor: The perpetrator of the act has been discovered. He is now wanted by the JTF. This is his picture below... Anyone who has useful information should contact the nearest Police station for his immediate arrest. NOTE: The suspect is not armed and not considered dangerous. Just a slap on his face will bring him down for you to overpower him.He is a member of Nairaland and his username is Alkapino
@ Christians
Free the Guy Nah, Abi make e no talk again, Talk na free, You cant force your views on others...
#Oya!!, Start raining curses on your father, Im waiting for your Yabbings...Useless People
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by gramci: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Anasko: u educated illiterate jesus followers are brain washed.

it appears that the unsuccessful D&C your parent had when they conceived you only succeeded in damaging your brain.
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ganys:
@ Christians
Free the Guy Nah, Abi make e no talk again, Talk na free, You cant force your views on others...
#Oya!!, Start raining curses on your father, Im waiting for your Yabbings...Useless People

IT UR HOPELESS MOUTH THAT IS USELESS....senseless dogg.....for u to justify someone that dosent pity kids that were about to be blown means u are cockroach.....
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
omonori1: Alcapino reply nw....hahahaha
he 've got no money to buy ticket again so he is no longer in the cyber.
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by gramci: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
mmmustapha: U fooools dis is d work of ur fellow xtians

Really, I know cruelty is an hallmark of your religion but I never knew that stupidity is also part of it.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Ganys: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:

IT UR HOPELESS MOUTH THAT IS USELESS....senseless dogg.....for u to justify someone that dosent pity kids that were about to be blown means u are cockroach.....
may God reward you and your geeneration with hell fire for being the first Dog to reply meb here, ive been waiting for you. No right thinking Human being supports Boko Haram, Still, when PHCN Transformer blow in your area, you shout Boko Haram. Na person like you dey give them reason to keep attacking innocent souls. By the way, what evidence do you have that Boko Boyz planted such Bomb..smh, Did you Bible teach you to accuse people without evidence. Im waiting for more Frozen Brains like You here...Lets the bashing continue
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by tailor(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
kill innocent children and you will go to heaven.that idea must have come from devil .
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by JFACTOR1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
mmmustapha: U fooools dis is d work of ur fellow xtians

Type the following keywords so as to be sure you are a human being and not a robot

"TaQrk"
(case sensitive)
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by adami48(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Alkapino: NO BE BOKOHARAMS OO. Na them mumu xtians wan to burn themselvs.
BEHOLD D MAN THAT INVENTED FOOLISHNESS, HES MALAM HAS BEEN WASHIN SOM QUARAN INK 4 HIM 2 DRINK LATELY DNT BLAME HIM D STUFF HAS ALCOHOLIC CONTENT
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Ganys: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
gramci:

Really, I know cruelty is an hallmark of your religion but I never knew that stupidity is also part of it.
Yes, and the stupidity that makes your fellow xtians the victim of every attack...mtchweee
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by mhozzis(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Creatrixity:
is this guy high on ablution water or what..
Please dont be too eager to get on the next flight to your libyan training camp.boko haram batch c member..virgin hungry suicide monkey
omo u wicked oo all dis for albino?
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Thank God it was a scare and nt a blast
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by mrperfect(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
This bomb issue is becoming something else.
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ganys:
may God reward you and your geeneration with hell fire for being the first Dog to reply meb here, ive been waiting for you. No right thinking Human being supports Boko Haram, Still, when PHCN Transformer blow in your area, you shout Boko Haram. Na person like you dey give them reason to keep attacking innocent souls. By the way, what evidence do you have that Boko Boyz planted such Bomb..smh, Did you Bible teach you to accuse people without evidence. Im waiting for more Frozen Brains like You here...Lets the bashing continue

FOR u to be waiting for comments from FROZZEN BRAINS means u are really sick......mr ganiyu...i know u ooooo no one said BH planted a bomb...but cos u are a rotten di.ck head thats why u refer to xtains as USELESS...and for that u will sufferrrrrr
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Ganys: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
adami48: BEHOLD D MAN THAT INVENTED FOOLISHNESS, HES MALAM HAS BEEN WASHIN SOM QUARAN INK 4 HIM 2 DRINK LATELY DNT BLAME HIM D STUFF HAS ALCOHOLIC CONTENT
Hey Dog!!! Are you high on the ogogoro mix with alomo
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Ganys: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ........

FOR u to be waiting for comments from FROZZEN BRAINS means u are really sick......mr ganiyu...i know u ooooo no one said BH planted a bomb...but cos u are a rotten di.ck head thats why u refer to xtains as USELESS...and for that u will sufferrrrrr
Roflmaoo!!! i laugh in Chinese, Nehi nehi, Now, im vindicted. I said you have a frezen brain, No thanks to stable power supply. Mr Geburedi, Go through the previous post my your fellow fish brain here, You will know better
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Alkapino(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
crackhouse: he 've got no money to buy ticket again so he is no longer in the cyber.
hahahaha. I rich pass ur father nd dat ur ashawo mother! I fit feed ur farmily. Mumu.
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Lordave: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ganys:
o boy you too like noise.
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by qualified(f): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2012

u are a big fool, idiot. Its obvious u are one of them but dont worry, ur evil arrows (or bomb, whichever fools like u, use) will soon destroy u. U will soon find out in hell that not even a single harlot is waiting for u, talk more of virgin, slowpoke.
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Alkapino(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ganys:
Roflmaoo!!! i laugh in Chinese, Nehi nehi, Now, im vindicted. I said you have a frezen brain, No thanks to stable power supply. Mr Geburedi, Go through the previous post my your fellow fish brain here, You will know better
nice1 @ Ganyc. Ten muslems are enough to stop 1000 mumu xtians. Lets go.
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by tailor(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
our weapons are not canal, they are using bombs and guns, but remember to use the word, which is the sword of the spirit ,and faith which is the shield to quench their dats.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by tailor(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
our weapons are not canal, they are using bombs and guns, but remember to use the word, which is the sword of the spirit ,and faith which is the shield to quench their dats. Jesus is lord
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Alkapino: nice1 @ Ganyc. Ten muslems are enough to stop 1000 mumu xtians. Lets go.

see dis ODE calling himself a moslem...ure a pagan..if there is any one i will call muslim..its men like dangote not monkeys like u.....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Lordave: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:

see dis ODE calling himself a moslem...ure a pagan..if there is any one i will call muslim..its men like dangote not monkeys like u.....
hahahaha! Na giant monkey o

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by aryzgreat: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
All these 72 virgin seekers, all these three-quarter jumper wearing and goaty bear bear animals, all these senseless zombie head nakking agama lizards will not allow xtians to be? am sure they av brainwashed them that if they die during the so called holy month when d door of paradise is open they will go straight to heaven, no wonder some bastards will prefer to do more harm now d gate of their heaven is open. Its really sucks to be a muslim i swear!

Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by qualified(f): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:

true my brother, mai suya that mistakenly found himself on Nl.

How many of d rich ones are willing to die? Is it that only d wretched like d 'Albino' guy are entitled to d imaginary virgins promised them in hell?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by JERRYAVICER4U(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
when God save his people who can say no or y, God say is not time 4 them 2 die my bomb. we thank u papa Godthey!!! U 2 much u past them, who want try!!!
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
qualified:

true my brother, mai suya that mistakenly found himself on Nl.

How many of d rich ones are willing to die? Is it that only d wretched like d 'Albino' guy are entitled to d imaginary virgins promised them in hell?

they will meet 72 virgin female gorillas....lemme see where they will begin bleeping from.....
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by DECOtech(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
see the idiots real picture. He does not know his camera snapped in negative

Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by galaxy4rep(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
lol
Re: Bomb Scare At Dunamis Church In Abuja by kcbaba0071(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2012

nlers , plls xcomunicate ds guyy, hee needs to b iin a psichiatric hoome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arase, Kanu Nwankwo, John Fashanu & Others At A Police Event In Abuja.Photos / Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.