Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,535 members, 7,965,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

**LOVE** Does It Still Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **LOVE** Does It Still Exist (681 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**LOVE** Does It Still Exist by oluwas3un(f): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pls.i just wanna knw if luv still exist cos u guyz are fucking liars.
Re: **LOVE** Does It Still Exist by azpekuliar: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ OP, go through the thread below. I leave you to draw up your own conclusions. A classic (maybe infamous too) NL thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/710247/love-does-not-exist-lets
Re: **LOVE** Does It Still Exist by radar5(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2012
Love is not dead,it exists.It It exists where it is not abused.When I was growing up,love doesn't come from expression,rather it comes from commitment and dedication and even being responsible.
When we found fun with foreign culture,love becomes unsacred,it begins to form main conversation of two 'lovers' under infatuation.When you call a lady,she wouldn't believe you love her until your call ended with I LOVE YOU.
So it gets worse that even on bed with another person,they would still mouth the same words to their unsuspecting partners.
Love is like a very quality product that you sweat before you can get,but gets duplicated by unscrupulous people that it become paper,defaced and devalued.But those who have the original maintains it.
I observe that most of would-be-couples that make I LOVE YOU their anthem don't go far.
What of ladies who want free cash without sweat,whose legs you open not with show of love but of cash.or those whose hobby is s€x,men wouldn't love universal socket just as ladies won't like universal charger.
Love exists,take time to find it.
Re: **LOVE** Does It Still Exist by NerdyPoet(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2012
radar5: Love is not dead,it exists.It It exists where it is not abused.When I was growing up,love doesn't come from expression,rather it comes from commitment and dedication and even being responsible.
When we found fun with foreign culture,love becomes unsacred,it begins to form main conversation of two 'lovers' under infatuation.When you call a lady,she wouldn't believe you love her until your call ended with I LOVE YOU.
So it gets worse that even on bed with another person,they would still mouth the same words to their unsuspecting partners.
Love is like a very quality product that you sweat before you can get,but gets duplicated by unscrupulous people that it become paper,defaced and devalued.But those who have the original maintains it.
I observe that most of would-be-couples that make I LOVE YOU their anthem don't go far.
What of ladies who want free cash without sweat,whose legs you open not with show of love but of cash.or those whose hobby is s€x,men wouldn't love universal socket just as ladies won't like universal charger.
Love exists,take time to find it.
Are you a pastor? You sure have a talent for long stories. By the way thanks for the sermon. We will keep it in mind. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is Reality? / Girl At Work / Does It Mean He Didn't Truly Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.