Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,785 members, 7,889,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (67613 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Agbami Scholarship Result List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Lumidey: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2012
Wadup Guys, whicheva dem call am.. Na ao to collect Atm card be d koko... Message no go buy sumtin for us... Pls, if dere is any info. Dnt hesitate to post it.. Am frm Ondo state.. Any Awardee frm dere lets talk if dere is any info.. 08067542374 or "Lumidey" on 2go
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by mayorfirst(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2012
dt dragnet tin is a congratulatory msg pips jus incase ur nt sure. 'we r please to inform u abt your...' read it again. Me i even recvd it 2wice. Hm na double payment b dat o!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Lumidey: Wadup Guys, whicheva dem call am.. Na ao to collect Atm card be d koko... Message no go buy sumtin for us... Pls, if dere is any info. Dnt hesitate to post it.. Am frm Ondo state.. Any Awardee frm dere lets talk if dere is any info.. 08067542374 or "Lumidey" on 2go
i fill like slapping the stupid bank. They told us to come on the 28. I wasted my transport fee from lagos to benin to collect it and they told me to come on february 1st. Please if anyone has collected in any state should please inform us. Or just tell us the date they told you to come back. ;->
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by diphy: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Obembium: i fill like slapping the stupid bank. They told us to come on the 28. I wasted my transport fee from lagos to benin to collect it and they told me to come on february 1st. Please if anyone has collected in any state should please inform us. Or just tell us the date they told you to come back. ;->
february 1st ke? Its far o...abia said 2nd week f jan
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2012
/quote]i fill like slapping the stupid bank. They told us to come on the 28. I wasted my transport fee from lagos to benin to collect it and they told me to come on february 1st. Please if anyone has collected in any state should please inform us. Or just tell us the date they told you to come back. ;->
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2012
diphy: february 1st ke? Its far o...abia said 2nd week f jan
yours is even better. Did they tell you this today?. Well i am traveling back to lag in anger
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Pls does anyone d designated bank in Delta state?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tufe(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2012
Obembium: i fill like slapping the stupid bank. They told us to come on the 28. I wasted my transport fee from lagos to benin to collect it and they told me to come on february 1st. Please if anyone has collected in any state should please inform us. Or just tell us the date they told you to come back. ;->

This is bad news oh!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by diphy: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2012
Obembium: yours is even better. Did they tell you this today?. Well i am traveling back to lag in anger
dey said ds last week friday..dat feb 1st na jonzn en no go reach
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Chemdaniels: Na today dragnet the send me congratulatory sms.
wats the site in the sms?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Lemia(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
A friend of mine,a 2012 awardee went to gt bank @ effurun warri Delta state n was told dat Delta state indigenes can get their ATMs from 14th January
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lemia: A friend of mine,a 2012 awardee went to gt bank @ effurun warri Delta state n was told dat Delta state indigenes can get their ATMs from 14th January
pls wats d address of d bank?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Gentleprof(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Anxiety won't help us at all, lets just keep our minds off the pay till they publish and beg us to come for it. In fact, if I were all of us, I won't even go by then till they cry and beg me to come. If you don't like my suggestion, then relocate your residence to the bank. Goodluck.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lemia: A friend of mine,a 2012 awardee went to gt bank @ effurun warri Delta state n was told dat Delta state indigenes can get their ATMs from 14th January
i do not believe what they say anymore again. As far as i am concern i will not travel again until i see that people are being paid. For 17 to 28 to 14 to 1st of february. Soon it would be in may. I am so tired of all of it
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Lemia(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: pls wats d address of d bank?
No idea bt I know it's effurun branch
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kuchikau: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
nnamscopics: i thought U were beta dan d guy, who tot we dont understand English... Wat a misconception...
...LOW MENTALITY...A SERIOUS PROBLEMS..
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kuchikau: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=kenedy175]
Go to d state ministry of education, at d 1st floor, look 4 d scholarship assistant office. D list is in d office. So u enter nd chk it. [/quote..he no dey undastand english..so leavam.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kuchikau: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
diphy: imo state indigens abeg help me check out ma friends nam:ugorji theresa,abeg me na abia
..ALWAYS BEGGING...NAWA.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kuchikau: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
tufe: Am I the only one that just got an sms from dragnet?
..no
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by lissa000: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2012
diphy: february 1st ke? Its far o...abia said 2nd week f jan
Did they tell you the exact date in the second week of jan?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by zoidd: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2012
. Lagos state atm's are ready, my friend
collected his yesterday
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by shakaz(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2012
zoidd: . Lagos state atm's are ready, my friend
collected his yesterday
wow that is good to know.But I don't have my letter of identification from the Oba oh!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by rauly: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2012
@shakaz..pls r u serious??cos i wudn't mind travelling to lag dis wknd..
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by rauly: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2012
@zoidd.. pls r u serious??cos i
wudn't mind travelling to lag dis
wknd..
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2012
zoidd: . Lagos state atm's are ready, my friend
collected his yesterday
this is the best news i had heard so far, but are you really sure, it could be that he is not a 2012 awardee or something because this news is too good to be true. Meaning that there would be no need to wait till february again
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2012
diphy: Gtb cross river nd Aks don dy pay o..atms are ready
bloody lie
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by zoidd: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Obembium: this is the best news i had heard so far, but are you really sure, it could be that he is not a 2012 awardee or something because this news is too good to be true. Meaning that there would be no need to wait till february again
he ℓs a 2o12 awardee, I saw d atm myself and he has cashed it
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by zoidd: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2012
raul_y: @zoidd.. pls r u serious??cos i
wudn't mind travelling to lag dis
wknd..
I saw it myself...unluckily for me I frm EDo state
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by lausxzy(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2012
@zoidd hw tru is dis info, n hw much was ur frnd paid??

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) / A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.