Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (67610 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Agbami Scholarship Result List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by teetotaller: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
When will GTbank akure branch stat 2 give out atm card na...i'm tired oo...
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by FamD: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ebsuguy, plz which dragnet adress did u use to mail dem?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Has anyone gone to gt bank in benin?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by FamD: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ebsuguy, plz which addres did u use to mail dragnet?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by FamD: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
@kenedy, did u xperienc such? When u wen to ur scholarship board witout d mail, were u able to colect ur leta?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ebsuguy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
FamD: @kenedy, did u xperienc such? When u wen to ur scholarship board witout d mail, were u able to colect ur leta?
@famd..it is info@dragnet-solutions.com
it is true nt everybody name dat was sent to school was awarded because i was aware when they came to school to verify and my name was dia...also d issue of nt receiving d congratulatory or regret text...i think is an error from dem....anyway Goodluck
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Lumidey: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ondo state !... Ao many be una Ears ?.. Una Atm don ready ooo... Bell me @ 08067542374
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Francomekus(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Plz has IMO start giving out the ATM
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ogflex: @omolodemilkman....y r u askn..have dey started givn out d atms?
nt sure, bt oda states hve started, I am jst askin in advance
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
ebsuguy:
@famd..it is info@dragnet-solutions.com
it is true nt everybody name dat was sent to school was awarded because i was aware when they came to school to verify and my name was dia...also d issue of nt receiving d congratulatory or regret text...i think is an error from dem....anyway Goodluck
was d verification b4 or after the exam??
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by diphy: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abians go gt ur Atm cards nd flex your money..don't dull
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kenedy175(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
FamD: @kenedy, did u xperienc such? When u wen to ur scholarship board witout d mail, were u able to colect ur leta?
yes, i did! I collectd d letter without any email or text message. My name waz on d list and i had other cridentials that included my agbami printout 4 d exam we wrote. D woman waz kind enough though!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kenedy175(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
whats happening to imo nw? I'll b goin back to schl very soon
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
kenedy175: whats happening to imo nw? I'll b goin back to schl very soon
when is ur sch resuming?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kenedy175(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
nnamscopics: when is ur sch resuming?
7th. And we are startn with exams
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ABSUUkc: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
imolites, i cald a worker in the bank and he said that d atm is ready but we should come on monday the 7th of jan to collect them. I wil c u guys at owerri on monday.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ebsuguy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
nnamscopics: was d verification b4 or after the exam??
after the exam....18th of october actually
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tufe(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Any recent news from Delta please
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kenedy175(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
ABSUU kc: imolites, i cald a worker in the bank and he said that d atm is ready but we should come on monday the 7th of jan to collect them. I wil c u guys at owerri on monday.
wen did u call the worker? Cus i went there 2day nd d woman at d customer care said dey havnt receivd anytin yet
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
ebsuguy:
after the exam....18th of october actually
do they come to the faculty or the senate?? I know of a guy that filled ondo in his form, even though he is from ekiti, and he was awarded the scholarship. So wats the effect of the verification?...
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by yunaisro: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by otonbara: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
for those of u who applied and wrote the aptitude test for nlng..the list of successful candidates is out...check it at http://facebook.com/nigerialnglimited
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Tobbie9(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
nnamscopics: do they come to the faculty or the senate?? I know of a guy that filled ondo in his form, even though he is from ekiti, and he was awarded the scholarship. So wats the effect of the verification?...
I don't think they verify state of origin from the school just your studentship and CGPA since either one of your parents can be from an eligible state,they probably
verify that from the local government
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by lissa000: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
uwa1:

Congratulations: hw much were u paid.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by lissa000: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Obembium: na so o. Watin u use take collect the atm?
Student Id card. Leta from scholarship board. Printout of congratulatory mssg. If U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt hve student id card use я̲Ʊ dept id + jamb result slip
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ABSUUkc: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
lissa000:
what course are u studying @ lissa
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by shakaz(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
@raul y..Please how did you get your letter of identification from the 'oba'.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ABSUUkc: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
kenedy175:
wen did u call the worker? Cus i went there 2day nd d woman at d customer care said dey havnt receivd anytin yet
i cald him today and he said that they have received the atm cards lng tym ago but they wil start disposing them on monday.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Lemia(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
otonbara: for those of u who applied and wrote the aptitude test for nlng..the list of successful candidates is out...check it at http://facebook.com/nigerialnglimited
the images are not clear o
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
lissa000:
Student Id card. Leta from scholarship board. Printout of congratulatory mssg. If U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt hve student id card use я̲Ʊ dept id + jamb result slip
thank you
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by FamD: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abians, plz wu knows if d scholarship board @ umuahia wil b open 2moro been friday 4th? I dont want 2 waste my transpot
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lemia:
the images are not clear o
u eida open it wit BlueFTP nd zoom it, or drop d name, and I go check am 4 U,...BTW, most of d winners were Rivers indigenes, jst 1 nd a quarter pages of d 4pages were oda states piple,

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) / A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.