Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,719 members, 7,972,643 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:55 PM

Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (68024 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Agbami Scholarship Result List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Juniorrei(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
are dragnet not the ones in charge of the scholarship?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Junior_rei: are dragnet not the ones in charge of the scholarship?
yes na!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by daceo1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
hope wat u said @junior is rite... U shudnt brk pples hrt... Bt everyone shud watch and see wat happens b4 d mnth runs out
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
denniece1:
I dunno,i 4got my atm at skul so i cnt check...and i am nt sure dey do send sms or email alert.
pls u dat did last year did u got anything scholarship awarded?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Junior_rei: you can reach agbami customer care on 07088609791 to confirm. cheers!
....guy dis ur number, where did u got it from?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Tobbie9(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Abdulumaratiku: ....guy dis ur number, where did u got it from?
go to dragnetnigeria.com, the number is there
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by denniece1(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2013
decode55:

you dunno what you're saying. They've not started paying yet. When they want to, they'll send everybody emails and text messages. Then after the procedures, They'll give you a special atm card for the scholarship. That's what they did last year
hey...read my post well..b4 i replied dat poster..i was awarded lst year nd we are awaiting our 2nd payment. grin
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by denniece1(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2013
Abdulumaratiku: pls u dat did last year did u got anything scholarship awarded?
nope!!,dey only sent email
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Dannyclemz: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
denniece1:
nope!!,dey only sent email
Thats not true, apart from the e-mail and sms sent...we also got the "scholarship awarded" status @ their site! Am a last year awardee

3 Likes

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by infoscope(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Please note that the result of the Agbami
aptitude test has not been released and
candidates are yet to be awarded.
Candidates who have checked their status
on the Agbami scholarship portal are
advised to disregard any information
gotten as the portal is currently under
maintenance.
Please be assured that candidates will be
contacted via sms and e-mail once the
process is completed.

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by denniece1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dannyclemz: Thats not true, apart from the e-mail and sms sent...we also got the "scholarship awarded" status @ their site! Am a last year awardee
My bad,I didn't even check dier site,I unexpectedly received d mail
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 14, 2013
denniece1:
My bad,I didn't even check dier site,I unexpectedly received d mail
pls how much is the money?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by denniece1(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Abdulumaratiku: pls how much is the money?
200k 4 medicine
100k 4 engineering.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by wavetech: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2013
Pls i receivd agbami mail...but wats d address of gtbank mentioned? Or is it written on the award letter?
denniece1:
hey...read my post well..b4 i replied dat poster..i was awarded lst year nd we are awaiting our 2nd payment. grin
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Briggsrowland(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2013
Hrt broken!!!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Cbliz(m): 1:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Is there any abia state indigene that ve bin awarded?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by korm2me(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2013
this is wat dragnet sent me yestaday. 03/10/2014
Dear Candidate, Thank you for your interest in the 2013/2014 Agbami Special Medical and Engineering Scholarship Awards. Sequel to the screening process, we wish to inform you that your application was unsuccessful. We would however encourage you to apply for subsequent scholarship schemes. We wish you success in your academic endeavors. Best Regards, Dragnet Solutions Limited
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by korm2me(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2013
u guys should check ur mail dy hv sent message
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2013
Abdulumaratiku: Pls i receivd agbami mail...but wats d address of gtbank mentioned? Or is it written on the award letter?
proceed to yur state scholarship board for clearance with yur award letter (the e-mail), some of yur documents like school Id, Waec result, jamb result, LGA id all of them should be the original and photocopy. When yu get to the scholarship board, yu wud undergo clearance after which the official award letter will be given to yu which yu wud proceed to the GT bank with. The scholarship board lady or man would direct yu to which of the GTbanks. From the bank, yur account is processed and the ATM card is given to yu. Check yur account and yu wud see 200k benjamins (thats the part i like) lol...Welcome aboard Scholars
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Tobbie9(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2013
korm2me: this is wat dragnet sent me yestaday. 03/10/2014
Dear Candidate, Thank you for your interest in the 2013/2014 Agbami Special Medical and Engineering Scholarship Awards. Sequel to the screening process, we wish to inform you that your application was unsuccessful. We would however encourage you to apply for subsequent scholarship schemes. We wish you success in your academic endeavors. Best Regards, Dragnet Solutions Limited
sorry bro, same message they sent to my friend e pain me
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Tobbie9(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2013
KingMEXX: proceed to yur state scholarship board for clearance with yur award letter (the e-mail), some of yur documents like school Id, Waec result, jamb result, LGA id all of them should be the original and photocopy. When yu get to the scholarship board, yu wud undergo clearance after which the official award letter will be given to yu which yu wud proceed to the GT bank with. The scholarship board lady or man would direct yu to which of the GTbanks. From the bank, yur account is processed and the ATM card is given to yu. Check yur account and yu wud see 200k benjamins (thats the part i like) lol...Welcome aboard Scholars
it seems you're well informed, for how many years will a part 2 medical student be on d scholarship?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Jasiro: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wot of those on d scholarship,hv they paid us?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ayodinho91: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
At last, I made it!!!!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by denniece1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
KingMEXX: proceed to yur state scholarship board for clearance with yur award letter (the e-mail), some of yur documents like school Id, Waec result, jamb result, LGA id all of them should be the original and photocopy. When yu get to the scholarship board, yu wud undergo clearance after which the official award letter will be given to yu which yu wud proceed to the GT bank with. The scholarship board lady or man would direct yu to which of the GTbanks. From the bank, yur account is processed and the ATM card is given to yu. Check yur account and yu wud see 200k benjamins (thats the part i like) lol...Welcome aboard Scholars
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Danix101: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please do they pay for 100 level and200 level at once?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2013
Danix101: Please do they pay for 100 level and200 level at once?
dey didnt last year, nt sure dey do
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ayodinho91: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2013
My Oyo people, make una chill ooo....
I went to the state secretariat today and I was told that they haven't gotten anything from agbami.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Starlolala(f): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Any Rivers awardee in the house
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Osun awardees, lets us know when the award letters come. Congrats.
representing OAU, Med/Surg
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by pheforusty(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Seems agbami has starTed paying old awardees..y'all shld check ur accts.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by diphy: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2013
v
pheforusty: Seems agbami has starTed paying old awardees..y'all shld check ur accts.
v u checked urs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.