Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids (67557 Views)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by 2sa2: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Calling a spade a spade, there is nothing cute about those kids.
bad belle.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by solgee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lovely kids...@Bad belles,Nobody holy pass ooo
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Tolaaaaannni(f): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Look at the girl for instance . . . Isnt she fat? There is Obesity in her future somewhere and maybe diabetes, which of course will lead to amputation of her extremities. She may not enact her poor prognosis as exactly as i have stated; however, there is no denying the fact that she is not a miss universe material. . . not now, not in the future, and no amount of plastic surgery can change that.
HABA! SHE IS JUST A KID! We all have our fat stage when we are young, but we eventually grow out of it. Agbaya ni iwo bobo yi sha.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Look at the girl for instance . . . Isnt she fat? There is Obesity in her future somewhere and maybe diabetes, which of course will lead to amputation of her extremities. She may not enact her poor prognosis as exactly as i have stated; however, there is no denying the fact that she is not a miss universe material. . . not now, not in the future, and no amount of plastic surgery can change that.

You are obviously threading the path of a Serial Killer or Serial Hater or Serial Rapist.
I swear, U sound like one.
Did you read your message before posting it?
That little innocent girl can't be more than 6yrs.
You need to go back to Yaba by the Left.

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Zenakoboko(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
strangest:

Hey yahhh I can now understand your anger, after tuface mess your mama and girlfriend together, he leave them for another lady, sorry you hear

I dey laugh ooo!

grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by ekpebasseyjam: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
tu baba born them plenty na for your self
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by ekpebasseyjam: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
very soon him go build one country for him family house
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Leobert(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
the boy at d middle luks very handsome, and the other boi no dulling, i lyk dat ur gorimakpa. Bravo 2baba kissthe boy at d middle luks very handsome, and the other boi no dulling, i lyk dat ur gorimakpa. Bravo 2baba
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by megastu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
@antitpiah,

Na God go punish you for that stupid comment on that kid. If you are human and not a robot behind computer.

You go find pikin tire, mark my word. You do not know what the bible says about little kids. Agbaya like you. Yeye.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by likitaboka(f): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
I pity ur own children if at all you will have any can u create fowl talk more of a human being why dis statement wawa.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Skmoda-360:
you serious or just dey joke.

Joke.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by BrutusOj(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
na wa for some of u on Nairaland oo...do u have eyes at all?comon see dat litu gal again and again,beauty is her name...dose boys re gona be handsome boys,dey aint luking bad,dey r cute n I wsh u can have a look of dia individual pics very well...don't be jealous ma frend
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by BrutusOj(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
toluxa1:

Am with you on this!
tell us why ur with him on dis?if u knw u have cute ppl in ur generation kindly post dem let's compare with dose kids...so of u re so bad wit black mind dat u wud neva apreciate anytin...if ur a man,produce fine boys like dose boys let's see and if ur a woman,let's see what u have produced or what u wud produce...am sure ur one of dose ugly pp who hates fine ppl...ewu
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by BrutusOj(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
tlaret24: a woman with dignity cannot stup so low & bear kids 4 sm1 who s nt her legitimate husby.
crasps...u wish u cud hav a baby by him or ur sister or mother does...
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by antitpiah: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
megastu: @antitpiah,

Na God go punish you for that stupid comment on that kid. If you are human and not a robot behind computer.

You go find pikin tire, mark my word. You do not know what the bible says about little kids. Agbaya like you. Yeye.

I say amen to that. My plan is to use my sperm for money ritual and so therefore me no plan to have any kids. grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by UyiIredia(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nice one. Seeing 2baba with his kids.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by lawizle(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2012

Just cuz ds probably happened to one of ur ppl doesn't mean it will happen to ds lil girl.
Stop hurting & go get a life.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by lawizle(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah:

I say amen to that. My plan is to use my sperm for money ritual and so therefore me no plan to have any kids. grin

Gosh!!! Dz guyz a dead man walking.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Goldieluks: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
Where is their mummies?
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
strangest:

Same thing my teacher told me that I won't amount to shit, guess what I ve counted my first million and the last time I saw the teacher I gave him a ride too.. You be God?
so uncalled for
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by IJILEOduaMan: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2012
billante: That middle one na just his fada carbon copy!! same head shape,same lips...and e go dey poke like am
Badt Guy
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by CHIMSKY(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2012
if the kids had been ugly,wouldnt u have been shocked?

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by EmmaTay(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
is that all the kids he has?
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Swtstjessie(f): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2012
tongue
ua way too sick 2b chattin wit peepo..watch out fellas he might b a bitter.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by dramendra: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2013
ebamma: okay my turn too,check out the cute picture of my kid

Its your wish and may your prayeers be answered.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by kokoletz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Antitipiah its seems Gorilla is dancing azonto on ur head bah? I knw na ur ugliness dey affect ur brain if not what has does kids done fr u?
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by nmanonso(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
grin grin
CHESSBOARD: This woman again, i she done with UTI, abeg Tuface make this woman no kill ur wives and adopt of you grin grin grin
. Wot is ur biz hmmm grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by kushsy: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
oh God ve mercy on ds one. Bad belle won poison am die.. Dnt wish dat for anyone less a cute little girl..
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by MzteejaY(f): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
This is not a recent picture
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by DuchessD(f): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2013
hmmm guy park oneside jorrr!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.