Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,872 members, 7,938,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Three Most Difficult Changes! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Three Most Difficult Changes! (1454 Views)

Three Most Difficult Things To Do In The World! / The Two Most Difficult Questions You Should Answer / The Most Difficult Question In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Most Difficult Changes! by spikelord(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2006
An Hausa,Yoruba and Ibo folks to know what they would rather change in the bible if they
were given the chance. The Hausa man said: "Walahi, the adulteress Jesus asked to go
should have been stoned fa!" The Ibo man replied: "NNA, I can't understand why Judas returned the money after selling Jesus. In short, he is not a good business man." The Yoruba man retorted: Jesus should have waited just one more day before raising Lazarus from the dead. We had already paid for the ASO -EBI. At least he should have allowed us enjoy the OWAMBE before performing his miracle
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by diddy4(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
;d
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by spikelord(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2006
Haha!
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by Oracle(m): 12:57am On Apr 10, 2006
if i get to Jesus i'll tell him the complaints of the three guys to see if he can reconsider
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by micklplus(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2006
oh lawd ! this people again cheesy cheesy cheesy
nice one up there. very funny indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheers
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by LaViva2: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2006
[size=8pt]Fantastic!!! Funniest joke I've heard (read) in ages. I'll certainly ask Julius Agwu and his cronies to come tke lessons from you, D
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by Free(f): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by ellizendo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2006
that was cool, check this one out,a yoruba,an igbo and a warri boy was called after jesus turn water in wine to speak what on their mind about the miracle,the yoruba come out and said iJesus so u want to tell me u can turn water in to wine let me leave b/4 ur turn me into something else and the yoruba man ran away,then next is the igbo man comes out and said una Jesus since u can turn water into wine let me take u to my swimming pool so that u can it into wine and i can be selling from the pool and Jesus reply to him what will it profit a man if he gain the whole world and loses his soul ,the igbo man was so ashame and he left,next come the warri boy and he said ,so bros Jees u can turnwater into wine eh well let me test it first and he deep his finger into it and tasted it ,as soon as it touch his lip he shouted dawn it this is not wine i was expecting some thing like porch or brandy, Jesus was so surprise and he left
Re: The Three Most Difficult Changes! by spikelord(m): 1:15am On Apr 13, 2006
That guy na Asawana boy hen

(1) (Reply)

Never Be Late To A Meeting. / The Wisest Of Them All? / Its Not Tribalism, Its Just A JOKE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.