Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? (1853 Views)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by olumight82(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2007
Pls , I will like all matured adults to respond to this issue. A man marrying a woman older than him, is this love or what? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by Elishacom(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2007
Please is there any law against it? grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by Soundmind(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2007
Once there is love, trust, respect and care, age factor is reduced. If you are ok with him/her, go on.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2007
Different strokes for different folks. undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by Busta(f): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

Different strokes for different folks. undecided
True.

Then again, wat is the age difference in this case?
10-20 yrs is lot of difference.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by ariblaze(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2007
you know

what they say

about age just being

a number,so it depends

on if you belive it, do you?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by olulu(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2007
section 22 sub section 3, of nigeria's contractual code of conduct as it relates to relationship , states that, and i quote,
" hey, just do it!", grin grin grin

seriously now,
whether sumtin is good or bad, is a tin of the mind.
but ,
if its love u would have her only, no assistant babe
if its love u wouldn't mind what other people say, and
if its love u wouldn't be waitin for her to die on time so that u can inherit her wealth
wink wink wink
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by kaylala(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
olumight82:

Please , I will like all matured adults to respond to this issue. A man marrying a woman older than him, is this love or what? shocked shocked shocked

That does not necessarily mean love,it may be for some many reasons,money,infatuation,benefits and so on
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by mayor4show(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2007
Age Does Not Matter Anything.

But Ensure there is LOVE,
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by iice(f): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2007
olumight82:

Please , I will like all matured adults to respond to this issue. A man marrying a woman older than him, is this love or what? shocked shocked shocked

How old are you chile? undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by holusola: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2007
Hi house, i think the fellow that initiated this discussion heard my story somewhere or so.I am 28yrs,Banker and a chartered accountant, i met a lady thru someone and she wants me badlybut my instict tells me there's more to this.The lady is 34yrs,a Banker,chartered accountant,chartered tax expert,certified system auditor,holds masters in finance and presently writing cfa exams.The truth is she's got bucks and properties but, i really want happiness in my life.

Can someone pls advice me?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by TheSly: 1:53am On Dec 30, 2007
holusola:

Hi house, i think the fellow that initiated this discussion heard my story somewhere or so.I am 28yrs,Banker and a chartered accountant, i met a lady through someone and she wants me badlybut my instict tells me there's more to this.The lady is 34yrs,a Banker,chartered accountant,chartered tax expert,certified system auditor,holds masters in finance and presently writing cfa exams.The truth is she's got bucks and properties but, i really want happiness in my life.

Can someone please advice me?

6year diff

my point might not be perfect but i think its not going to work because of what u have stated about happiness that u said u wanted,  . . . .i don't think u can get the happiness which you are cravin' for in this type of relationship because to me there are lots of dissadvantages in this type of relationship! but nothin'is new under the sun though. . .at least i know of a guy down my block who is in this kin^da relationship as well and hes not complainin but peeps around him are busy  hurlin all kind of things at him (hope u kno what i mean). . . (don't get this twisted bro. . .if you like her. . .u can go for her, that is if you are so sure that u aint too much after her bucks!) cool cool
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by clemcykul(f): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2007
i guess all there is to say has been said, so dear poster make a choice but not one that will leave u cursing and miserable for life.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by yimiton(f): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2007
There's nothing like 'good' or 'bad'. The words are relative. But there's nothing wrong with a man marrying a woman older than him.
It's older man for me though! cheesy
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by olabisimot(f): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2007
Hey, olumighty nawa 4 u o, always in luv. this time with someone older than u.
i guess Femi & kamoru don here about this. Before u fall into sugar mummy's trap.
this message 4rom Brash b d c.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by holusola: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2007
Thanks guys i think i really have to quit because we had issues yesterday and she said things like "in every aspect and by all standards we aren't equal",later she started begging.

Though ididn't say a word but i think i know what to do.QUIT!
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by opuro(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2007
THERE IS NOTING EITHER GOOD OR BAD
THINKING MAKES IT SO!
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by jumoke5: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2008
HOLUSOLA,

OJOOLUSO,

HW is work going?

see, the truth about ur issue is, that lady in question is only looking for where to put her head

I bet it with u, by the time she finally settles down, she will tell u more than that

so i think its better u go for somebody u can handle rather than ur BIG SISTER
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2008
The thread together with the cooking one, has been discussed for more than 1000 times. Haba, before you open up a thread, kindly search if there are others like that. We keep on saying the same thing over and over again and it's becoming really boring.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by iceland(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2008
michelin89:

The thread together with the cooking one, has been discussed for more than 1000 times. Haba, before you open up a thread, kindly search if there are others like that. We keep on saying the same thing over and over again and it's becoming really boring.
Wondering why u had to open it up to comment.couldnt u have searched before u open it up to comment.i mean since u know that this topic existed u shouldnt have open it up at all!busy body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by LemonLime1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2008
Honestly, I wouldn't care.

My girlfriend is older than me, by 3 days, would that be considered older? cheesy
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2008
iceland:

Wondering why u had to open it up to comment.couldnt u have searched before u open it up to comment.i mean since u know that this topic existed u shouldnt have open it up at all!busy body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

logic is the key. When you learn to reason hola at me or else get lost.

(1) (Reply)

"what Goes Around Comes Around" / She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? / Marriage Anniversary Vs Dating Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.