Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,271 members, 7,947,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? (790 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
You may have heard the saying 'a man can not be just friends with a lady he is attracted to'. But the same saying doesn't get for the women. Why is this so?
Could it be that women are more interested in having guys as friends than guys are in having women as friends?
Could it be that men aren't just good at handling it when they are attracted to a woman but can't have her?
What could it be?
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
Another "let me just ask for asking sake" question. . . If you cannot be friends without benefits, speak for yourself and don't generalize "guys."
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by MMM2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Op
Pls come again undecided
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz: Another "let me just ask for asking sake" question. . . If you cannot be friends without benefits, speak for yourself and don't generalize "guys."
And who is talking of sex here? Cos i know thats where you are going
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
sosoluv:
its his nature hence the username
lol, and yeye me was still there asking.
Sori, d oda thread was a mistake
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
sedj
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
sosoluv:
mistake? lol no comment
No not that one, this one- https://www.nairaland.com/1008375/nil
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
M M M: Op
Pls come again undecided
Asin i should rewrite my original post again?
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
k
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
sosoluv: lol then keep ur apology

No he didn't, i mistakenly posted twice, so two threads were created. So i had to cripple one. So apologies.
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by Mcleo007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
@op, take it or leave it, majority of women are selfish in nature. To me, its like the case of eating your cake and wanting to have it bk.
Re: Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? by MMM2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
blogger1.0:

Asin i should rewrite my original post again?

Yes
Or
Something like dat

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Little Curious / 2013:to Get A Husband...leave Married Men / Who Was Your Ist Kiss: Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.