Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lil Wayne Vs Eminem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Vs Eminem (4265 Views)

African Beauty That Turned Down Lil Wayne. / Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Vs Eminem by joejeezy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, between lil wayne and eminem, who's the best rapper and why?

Re: Lil Wayne Vs Eminem by kokosheen(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
This is easy.

Marshall Bruce Mathers III it is. He's always on point. Can rhyme fast or slow, his lyrics wicked and makes sense. you could write a book with his lyrics and it would become a best seller.

For Wayne, I get tired of his lyrics jumping up and down. You need a street dictionary to understand what message he's really passing. BUT, I respect his delivery. Even though the lyrics are jumbled up, his songs always make my head nod (shebi na music).

They're both great rappers but come rain or shine, if you put both of them on the same track, Eminem would always kill Lil' Wayne.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Vs Eminem by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Marshall can Rap circles around Little Wayne.....

He is Lyrical Galaxies Beyond Wayne.

One of the Top 5 Lyricist of All Time.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Sexy Beyonce Flaunts Bootylicious Body While Puffing On A Cigar! / Photos: Pregnant Alicia Keys Poses Nude / Shameful Act! Look At What These Women Do With Musicians On Stage [see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.