Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,350 members, 7,974,465 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:55 AM

Confusion! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confusion! (1186 Views)

Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion / When God Put Confusion In Your Enemies Camp (pics). / That Moment When God Put Confusion In Your Enemies Camp. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion! by demmyzenny(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
FOR A CHANGE- After a meeting a girl wascoming out of a hotel andwas looking for her carkey. They were not in herpockets. A quick search inthe meeting room itwasn't there too.. Suddenly she realized shemust have left them inthe car. Her husband hasshouted many times forleaving the keys in theignition. Her theory is the ignitionis the best place not tolose them.His theory is that the carwill be stolen. Immediately she rushedto the parking lot , shecame to a terrifyingconclusion. His theory was right. Theparking lot was empty. She immediately calledthe police & gave themher location, car nodescription of car/placed,she parked etc, sheequally confessed that she had left her keys inthe car, and that it hadbeen stolen. Then she made the mostdifficult call of all to herhusband,"Honey, "shestammered; she alwayscall him"honey"in timeslike these. "I left my keys in the car,and it has been stolen." There was a period ofsilence. she thought thecall had been dropped,but then she heard hisvoice. "Idiot", he shouted,"Idropped you at thehotel !" Now it was her time to besilent. Embarrassed, shesaid,"Well, come and getme." He shouted again,"I will,as soon as I convince thispoliceman I have notstolen your car !!
Re: Confusion! by fellawales: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2012
grin I think the lady needs a memory card
Re: Confusion! by 234GT(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2012
fellawales: grin I think the lady needs a memory card
or a diskette!
Re: Confusion! by Lagusta(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
fellawales: grin I think the lady needs a memory card

Yeah, and she needs to upgrade her RAM too..... The joke nice shaaa

(1) (Reply)

Enter,plenty Plenty Joke For U.... / Whats Your Take On This?pix / Akpor At It Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.