Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:17 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House - NYSC (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (162995 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (206) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Paulipopor: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
Psoto and Princessmia thank you too. Its a 200 mtn recharge. I wish i could transfer it to you guys but my phone doesn't transfer.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Paulipopor: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
You guys have a very tight security system to keep out intruders. Gods child you're doing a great job.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
There's one thing I still don't like about NL, and that is the fact that you can't even see who liked your post! That's awkward. Or ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ I the ignorant one here?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
Paulipopor: Thank you God's child. One day i'll also throw my own recharg card too. I'm not an intruder. I just love ur cooperation in this house. Thanks once again.
hmmmm!...So in short, you won the card...Congratulations!...But if you really want to prove you're not an intruder, can you please introduce yourself to us??...Are you also a prospective batch C corp member??...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
psoto: There's one thing I still don't like about NL, and that is the fact that you can't even see who liked your post! That's awkward. Or ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ I the ignorant one here?

hmmmmmm....No no, you're not ma'am...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by princessmia(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
psoto: There's one thing I still don't like about NL, and that is the fact that you can't even see who liked your post! That's awkward. Or ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ I the ignorant one here?
. yea. Too bad. There's a reason its not facebook sha
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
psoto: I'm so sure this "intruder" is a member of this house and I'm really suspecting someone, I'll just prefer τ̅☺ remain mute, at least for now.

...Lets see how it plays out...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Paulipopor: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
Gods-child:

hmmmm!...So in short, you won the card...Congratulations!...But if you really want to prove you're not an intruder, can you please introduce yourself to us??...Are you also a prospective batch C corp member??...
my name is Paulinus i'm a not a prospective batch c. I've not serve sha, i'm hoping to next year march hopefully. University of Lagos.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
I hope τ̅☺ like the end of this Honollywood script being shut I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a Bollywood manner!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
I am done reading 14 pages thanks, u guys very much cry angry
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
ChuksBlaze: I am done reading 14 pages thanks, u guys very much cry angry
Awwww....‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ baby is crying. Sorry dear. But where av u been? U shouldn't av missed that much naa
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Paulipopor: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
Good might you guys till we see again. Soon!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Guess CY took τ̅☺ his heels after seeing the number of pages he had missed...lmao...
Now, who knows the whereabouts of SBABAJ and SEXY IFY Hope all izz well with them?
Haven't seen PRODAM in a while too...Maybe the babe has agreed and he doesn't have our time again.
I believe all of them will try τ̅☺ show face in the course of the week sha.
NYSC too should show face on their website in the course of this week too o.

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
psoto: Guess CY took τ̅☺ his heels after seeing the number of pages he had missed...lmao...
Now, who knows the whereabouts of SBABAJ and SEXY IFY Hope all izz well with them?
Haven't seen PRODAM in a while too...Maybe the babe has agreed and he doesn't have our time again.

Yeah!...PRODAM and his babe!....hehehheheheeheehee...The thing about NYSC is that, the timetable would've been in circulation before they upload it on their site...In batch B, a guy showed them the timetable some days before their website...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Yeah!...PRODAM and his babe!....hehehheheheeheehee...The thing about NYSC is that, the timetable would've been in circulation before they upload it on their site...In batch B, a guy showed them the timetable some days before their website...
Yeah...that Toye4eva guy. Hope he check on us one of these days sef.
Is anyone following him? I'm nt really sure, if anyone will b following him on this thread then it shld b me, you, Abba or Ify n I'm not. That leaves us with three of u.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
psoto:
Yeah...that Toye4eva guy. Hope he check on us one of these days sef.
Is anyone following him? I'm nt really sure, if anyone will b following him on this thread then it shld b me, you, Abba or Ify n I'm not. That leaves us with three of u.
Hmmmm, I used to follow him but I had to unfollow him cos he did not follow back...I've been seeing his posts in some other places...I've already e-mailed him sha, I even gave him our House link so I believe if really, he sets his hands on the timetable again...He'll let us know one way or the other...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
...Looks like CY is still reading through...Haaa...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
psoto: Guess CY took τ̅☺ his heels after seeing the number of pages he had missed...lmao...

I no fit shout!

Gods-child:
...Looks like CY is still reading through...Haaa...
twaz like a reading without end!...thanks to u guyz...I will continue moro cos my eyez are taking control of me ryt now...#love u guyz#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
Gods-child:

Hmmmm, I used to follow him but I had to unfollow him cos he did not follow back...I've been seeing his posts in some other places...I've already e-mailed him sha, I even gave him our House link so I believe if really, he sets his hands on the timetable again...He'll let us know one way or the other...
Okay. I hope so sha.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
CY09:
I no fit shout!

twaz like a reading without end!...thanks to u guyz...I will continue moro cos my eyez are taking control of me ryt now...#love u guyz#
hehehheheheehhee....Lmao!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
CY09:
I no fit shout!

Heheheeee...No be our fault o. Why haven't we seen you for a while naa? Ur babe came around again ni? Abi na owambe u go for?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by amos4real(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
helo my pple, hw u naa dey,,,, hw re we preparing for d camp now? any clue about the time table plz i need it so as to plan ahead

/
/
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2012
psoto:
Heheheeee...No be our fault o. Why haven't we seen you for a while naa? Ur babe came around again ni? Abi na owambe u go for?
Hmmmmm!...I wish it were any of the above reasons you mentioned that kept me away it would have been better...#So many challenges I have to deal with# sad
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2012
amos4real: helo my pple, hw u naa dey,,,, hw re we preparing for d camp now? any clue about the time table plz i need it so as to plan ahead

/
/

Bros we dey kampe ooo, na with fun we dey prepare for camp...Nobody wan get hypertension...We never sabi the time table oo, but we sha know say whether NYSC like am or not, them go release am & we dey go camp for November...Abeg, in case you first see am sha...no forget us for here ooo!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2012
Good Morning Everybody....Today's date is 27/08/12...Some 4 weeks ago, July wedded August...Now that August is pregnant, we're expecting her delivery before the end of this week...Their 1st born would be christened September!...Thank you JESUS!...We are getting there....*One Love*
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2012
SBABAJ Was Here.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2012
SBabaJ: SBABAJ Was Here.
Good morning bro, I noticed you've been coming to the House without saying anything to anyone...Hope no probs sha??...It is well!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2012
CY09:
Hmmmmm!...I wish it were any of the above reasons you mentioned that kept me away it would have been better...#So many challenges I have to deal with# sad
Eeya. All izz well bro. The Lord Is Your Strength. And don't forget that we care about you.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2012
amos4real: helo my pple, hw u naa dey,,,, hw re we preparing for d camp now? any clue about the time table plz i need it so as to plan ahead

/
/
Bros AMOS, bros GOD'S CHILD has given you the right answer.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2012
Gods-child:
Good Morning Everybody....Today's date is 27/08/12...Some 4 weeks ago, July wedded August...Now that August is pregnant, we're expecting her delivery before the end of this week...Their 1st born would be christened September!...Thank you JESUS!...We are getting there....*One Love*
All thanks be τ̅☺ God, our ever-present help in need.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2012
SBabaJ: SBABAJ Was Here.
How are you doing dear? Hope you're okay? We haven't seen you in a while.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2012
Good Morning House. How are we doing? We thank God for a new week and a new day. May it be filled with good tinz for us. Amen. Nice day...

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (206)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.